Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
Activity Superstore Ltd 1 star review on 7th August 2017
More Photos & Videos
service was good and simple to use. Made purchasing more appealing
we bought this as a present , the recipients were delighted and thought it a great idea for a gift , we have also had one of these breaks as a gift and we were also extremely pleased to have used it , and we can thoroughly recommended it all round.
Used them twice now & both times have had absolute bargain prices & quick & easy booking procedure.
Great choice of activities for everyone and very easy to purchase
Choosing & ordering easy - arrived very quickly despite the week before Xmas.
Not tried to book or use activity yet.
recived voucher quick
Overall good service great email returns also
delivery arrived slightly late but easy service to use good value could have been in a gift box
Excellent products and service
I purchased a gift for my dad to do segway, it was quick and easy to purchase
Very good service and very quick on delivery.
Have lots of good offers and discounts
Very good, would definitely use again
Delivery was a lot quicker than I expected. Hope the experience is as good.
Queries are not responded to thoughtfully or helpfully. Rather than telling me that the insurance waiver cost varies by location, tell me the range of changes that I may encounter. Rather than telling me to find a location and then I'll be told which cars are available, tell me which cars are available at each location so that I can decide where to book. In each case you'd have prevented the need for yet another email
Hello Wayne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

I am sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the responses you are receiving, this is never what we would want our customers to feel.

The damage waiver does vary depending on the venue and typically ranges between £20 and £35. With the cars it is harder as most will offer a range of cars but these cannot be guaranteed as this can change day to day. We do not have a list of all cars at each location on each date I am afraid so we do tend to ask for your preference so we can check for you.

Kind regards

Activity Superstore
Very good service . Quick delivery
Excellent customer service to sort an issue prior to Xmas
Bought the meerkat experience for 2 as a Christmas present. My friends are well chuffed with this and are so looking forward to doing this so as yet cannot comment on the experience. As for the booking process very easy and straight forward. Had the voucher delivered within 2 days will be booking again for more. Many thanks
Speedy delivery. Very satisfied with service
Very good website. Prompt delivery of activity purchased. Presentation could be improved. Also I thpugjt that the 2 free Christmas gifts would come presented in an envelope, not to just print from email.
What do you get for the woman who has everything? Answer - a voucher to get up close and personal with small furry creatures. Which is what I got for my wife and I'm now a superhero. Thank you Activity Superstore Ltd.
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 4.02 based on 577 reviews