Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Gift boxed vouchers came through very quickly inclusive of personal message and was very well presented."
"I have only ordered karting vouchers recently but, they were purchased for family members not my personal use. However, I was very appreciative of the discount package on offer and the speed at which it was sent to me."
"very happy with the customer service and attention to detail"
"Very helpful"
"Good range of activities etc to choose from. Would be useful for the recipient to know how much the voucher is for ."
"Really easy to use website. Easy to get my code and look for where we wanted. Were contacted within the 2 days regarding availability for the break we wanted. Couldn’t fault."
"I needed to contact customer support and was pleasantly surprised how helpful and kind they were... I will definitely be ordering more experiences for gifts (and possibly for myself!) there is so much to choose from and at a great price. Thank you so much."
"Customer service was excellent- fast, efficient and friendly! Thank you"
"Service was excellent."
"pleased with service"
"Great to gift as gifts and also to enjoy yourself. Really good value."
"It was really easy to use and the voucher arrived almost instantly. Great service! Thanks"
"Fast delivery, great service!"
"I ordered on a sunday and it was here for tuesday very fast service will definitely book with yourselves again in future"
"Lots of choice, the ideal gift solution for every occasion."
"Brought a mother and daughter package as a gift it came promptly and in a beautiful gift box would definitely buy something again"
"I have only recently used Activity Superstore and I am impressed with their customer satisfaction attitude, it is excellent. I bought a 2 night getaway and forgot to use my discount so I bought second one and asked if they would kindly refund the first purchase. They have done so very promptly so thank you to them, I will not hesitate to use them again for presents or days away. I have not used my voucher yet so cannot review my experience yet."
"Very good service"
"We have used Activity Superstore on a number of occasions and they are great value for money. Would highly recommend using this site when purchasing hotel breaks, days at the races etc.,"
"I have used your services a number of times, usually purchasing the boxes in my local Debenhams. However I find it better to order online . It is easy to order and book and any problems and there is always someone to sort them out for me. Well done. TrevorB"
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 3.32 based on 293 reviews