Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

59% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Very quick delivery and nicely presented gift pack"
"Great just have to go on the theatre trip now and see how it goes"
"I find this a quick and easy way of buying someone a gift. I have used this sit on a few occasions and have always been happy with the service."
"The use of the web site was very good and easy to use"
"Very helpful customer services. Looking forward to the experience"
"Very fast delivery , lovely packaging Super gift"
"Great collection of gifts I really like it"
"Great choice of products and quick and easy to book. I recieved my voucher within a couple of days."
"Did not know we had to pay extra for a weekend £50, and we were given a choice of 6 cars which were not the ones we were looking forward to driving on the website it said you have a choice of over 12 cars."
Good morning Stephen,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the choice of cars and the weekend supplement. Most weekend charges are around £25 so I believe you have included the optional damage waiver in the costs stated.

All venues will vary with their car choice but most have a good range, however if these cars are being repaired or are fully booked for that date, this could be where the availability becomes a little more limited.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback and I hope you enjoyed your day nonetheless.

Kind regards
Activity Superstore
"Always had wonderful experiences, make lovely gifts for family and special friends ."
"Easy to find activities with a good spread of locations and prices"
"Excellent website easy to choose gift voucher with lots of choice"
"The voucher arrived promptly and looks great! Booking the activity was very easy as was validating the voucher. Haven’t done the tour yet but if it’s as good as the process so far I’ll be very happy! Thank you."
"Very easy to use. Lots to choose from for presents. I made an error on my address and wrote an email to customer services in a panic. They were very quick to respond and re-sent the vouchers - saved the day thank you"
"I was really impressed as delivery came next day of ordering."
"We had a lovely 2 day break at the Links hotel near Cromer. Great value with our voucher."
"Puchased this gift for my husband for his birthday later on this month. Very prompt delivery and excited for him when he opens his gift ."
"Fabulous choice of venues for our afternoon tea. Really easy to purchase and will buy in future as gifts too."
"I purchased a very good deal for the Paintball Experience for Four - not only was the purchase quick and easy, but as I had selected an Evoucher it was sitting in my inbox a few minutes later - excellent"
"Quick service nicely personalised e voucher disappointed that price paid appears on voucher"
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 3.32 based on 293 reviews