Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
Great service will happily use this again
Fast delivery of voucher as a birthday gift. Brilliant value for money. Highly recommended.
fantastic choice loads to pick from value for money
Easy to order - great last minute gift.
Looking forward to the day out with the family
Bought a ‘2 night getaway for 2’ voucher advertised at half price to discover it’s not half price but actually just the voucher amount. Could have just booked directly with any hotel and got a wider choice and not be restricted on dates and places!
Hi Anthony,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

I am not sure what you mean by the voucher not being half price, if it is advertised as having half off, this would be a half price voucher. This will be the same activity if full price was paid.

If you would like to discuss your feedback with me, please do contact us.

Kind regards

Charlotte
I recently purchased a last minute present from Activity Superstore. It was a fabulous way to give a present as I had been able to buy, add a personalised message and print off the voucher within minutes. It was excellent value and was very well received by the recipient. I will definitely use again.
easy to use website
A very easy process and speedy delivery of voucher
Activities are wide spread, so a good choice and good prices too.
I ordered a voucher but found out the place that does the activity does not open until after I was due to be on holiday there. I requested a refund which received immediate attention. I can't thank activity superstore enough for their brilliant servicve
Ordered Friday night and came Monday. Brilliant service would use again. Thank you.
Just purchased a voucher for two nights away with afternoon tea at half price, will be interesting to see if I get the hotel I bought it for. Or will it be only offered in the depths of winter, will have to Waite and see.
easy people to deal with
Fab service
I've purchased this for my Daughters birthday! In April.
I'm sure she is going to love it.
Very good service, ordered and delivered straight away. Very good price too my husband will be pleased with his gift. I would recommend to anyone looking for activity gifts.
Excellent service, voucher arrived very quickly
Good value for activity. Need to book it and then up in the helicopter we go.
Super easy, everything was very clear with no last minute hidden extra charges. Would come back here again in future for more presents!
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 4.03 based on 599 reviews