Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews
Activity Superstore Ltd 1 star review on 7th August 2017
More Photos & Videos
Was glad I came across this site, as I got the perfect val gift.
Excellent choice of activities and good value for money
Very easy to use web site. Purchased as a gift. Hope the experience is as good as it sounds.
Very polite and helpful
The process could do with streamlining from the customers point of view, you buy them get sent codes that you then have to activate and then you have to contact someone else to book. But the system is not that easy especially if you haven't used the process before. Then even when you go through all this and supply all the codes you have to take them to the events even though you have already quoted them and i guess they have been confirmed as activated etc.
Fantastic quality reward stickers for my Zumba Superstars. They are colourful, bright and the scented ones smell really good (always the favourites in my classes). Plus the delivery was super speedy too. Thank you, great stickers = Happy Children 🙂
Easy to look through whats available and then easy to order. The vouchers arrived with the gift pack the next day so excellent service
Quick response
Great price and easy to use. Would definitely use again
Quick and easy, would recommend
Hassle free booking.
Bought 50-lap go-karting for me and 3 mates. Fantastic time!
Bought as a gift. So not yet been used. The voucher arrived next day as promised.
All activity vouchers purchased, have been excellent value.
Was easy to purchase on line as a present for my daughter-in-laws 50th I'm waiting to see her face on
Saturday when I give it to her
Good quick service at a reasonable price
Top marks to activity superstore, I’ve used several time and I can always find fabulous gifts for family members to enjoy. They have such great choose of tops days out meals you name it you can find it on activity superstore. All gift vouchers are posted to you fast and well packed.
The voucher came on time. Not yet used it but I know it will be amazing as we have done this activity before.
I can’t leave a proper review I ordered 8 days ago and it’s not been sent and nobody has answered my email!!!
Easy to use and great offers
So easy to order and personalise helicopter ride experience for two,which was fortuitously in the sale!Made it an affordable 18th present for our daughters boyfriend.Also having read the review about paying extra £10 pp on the day to upgrade to the ‘thrill seekers’ ride option,we could put £20 in the envelope too.Bought the purple and silver voucher sleeve for £1 which finished the present off smartly.Was sent out swiftly too.Impressive company all round,thank you!
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 4.02 based on 577 reviews