Activity Superstore Ltd Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Activity Superstore Ltd
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Logged in easy and four steps later I was contacting the supplier to book. Very easy and saw a great show, the meal side to the voucher was basic but nice."
"Went to Champneys with 2 friends for a birthday treat. Was a brilliant day. Have bought another voucher since."
"Simple process to buy and book. Great value for money Brill range of activities to chose from"
"I use activity at least once a month for Go karting, it’s a quarter of the normal price great value highly recommends"
"The events package was exactly as described. AS put you in contact with the provider of your experience allowing you to organise your day. Instructions are simple to understand. The day itself was brilliant."
"A great way to give a gift that won’t end up in a charity shop!"
"Excellent afternoon tea. Good idea for gifts, as ours was from our daughter."
"I had a great day driving the lovely cars the staff was outstanding they was there to help with anything you wanted i would recommend you have a day there fantastic keep up the good work people see you again soon"
"A day at East Somerset Railway, a birthday gift from my daughter and a very enjoyable experience."
"Superb service at activity superstore itself when I had some queries and quality location when I used my voucher on a hotel stay. Highly recommended."
"I have got three driving vouchers for my family and they are great"
"Very easy website to use"
"Fantastic range of offers at great price."
"Ridiculously complicated method of booking a spa, linking through the store to be told the deal you brought for £47 is £114. Then logout, try again, same thing happens the go back to orignal log in again, to be taken through to the spa providers email and actually book for the fee paid. But there website was poor to as kept changing my chosen treatment. Overall will not be using again."
Hi Emma,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would be interested in speaking with you further about this to find out which website you were using, ours or the spa’s. That way we can look to make instructions clearer or improve the website where necessary. Please do get in touch with myself.

Kind regards

Charlotte
Activity Superstore
"Had to make several calls just to transfer a date & was charged extra!"
Hello Adam

Thank you for your review.

I am sorry to hear that you had to make several calls to us, usually we try to resolve any query on the first point of contact, so I can only apologise that this was not the case in your situation. With most of our bookings once booked, we are unable to make any amendments, therefore this may be the reason for the charge.
Kind regards

Charlotte
Activity Superstore
"Speedy turnaround, received next day. Voucher Wallet very good too!"
"Good range of activities and easy to book them."
"easy to choose and purchase thank you"
"I absolutely love Activity Superstore and all it has to offer. Very affordable amazing experiences. They are my first port of call when it comes to gift experiences. Thank you for saving my life so many times!"
"I feel there was not enough detail in the description about the dates that the experience would be available at each location. I have bought as a gift and I am now hoping when the voucher arrives the dates will be suitable!"
Activity Superstore Ltd is rated 2.21 based on 157 reviews