Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

Great service and the product comes with instructions and you can also contact them if you need further help, you can see the difference in the picture below will be ordering more for the other window
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Very happy with this purchase, it was packed with care and even though it was just a single window (not a big one at that) it was obvious that the same level of care had been taken, even if it had been for an entire roll! Will definitely use these people again and can happily recommend them too.
The web site made a bit of a cough as I tried to place my order, but that sorted itself out. Parcel has arrived safely but not yet ready to try apply the film to the window. Should be done in the next couple of weeks.
Superb service, fast delivery, thanks very much,
Great service, from a great company.
Excellent service, very prompt delivery. Quality product. I watched the company video that shows how its done properly as well as the instructions supplied and I'm well happy of how easy it was to fit. I shall be ordering more soon. I highly recommend this company. 10/10 ๐Ÿ‘Œ
clear easy to follow website, great product does the job, delivered on time
Excellent service, very pleased with the window film and was very easy to install once I had read all the instructions. I'm pleased I had it cut to size as this saved a lot of hastle.
I purchased the silver one way film. I have just had new double glazed windows installed and although the one in the bathroom is frosted it did not give me the degree of privacy that I wanted. This film did just the job it was really easy to use still lets the light in but gives me that little extra privacy plus it looks great would highly recommend and now going to look for other styles because it has given me idea's Great product Thank You
Product was dispatched quickly and arrived on time. There are some small differences between the paper instructions and the YouTube video. For me the video was much clearer. (NPI). It was easy to install, and now we wait to see if it works as advertised, and see if my carpet stays red.
Good product great service thank you
being a first time customer and never have done this sort of Diy task, I was offered a link to demon. video when asked. very helpful people.
Does the Job!
Good quality, not as difficult as i thought it would be but definitely need another person to help you with the job.
Fantastic service and value. Brilliant way of privacy where it matters without darken your room.....thank you.
I have used this product many times and have recommended many of my friends to it as well and your company is very easy and helpful thanks from Mike
Third time I have ordered goods from this company...... speedy delivery and very good window film ๐Ÿ‘
After watching the invaluable "how to" video I set about applying the made-to-measure frosted film. It does require patience, defo no short cuts, but well worth the effort as result is great. To push out the bubbles I used an old plastic store card - worked a treat.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 29th March 2021
Order arrived very quickly. Simple to fit film to windows - the instruction video was excellent. Would definitely use this company again.
Clear and easy to use website. Easy to order, really well packed and very quick delivery. Very helpful on line video plus an A4 printed sheet enclosed for clarity. The film isnโ€™t difficult to apply but it is worth noting that the knife blunts very quickly so invest in a snap off one plus get a hard card for the actual application. A rubber squeegee inโ€™t good enough. An excellent company to deal with.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,416 reviews