Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Window Films Direx Limited Reviews

m.kelly@activewindowfilms.co.uk

Active Window Films, Unit 1 Hudson Drive, Hudson Trading Estate,

My order received promptly and well packaged, however the fitting instructions appear to be for another product.
Delivered on time and very plea
Sed with our product easy to follow instructions job done in less then 2 hrs thank you
We ordered on line had a slight problem with payment details but after a quick phone call the problem was resolved and our order was with us within 4 days excellent service.
Back to purchase again from Active. I use the frosted film for covering the rear glass on my aquarium aquascaping tanks. Previously bought white, gave blue a try on the tank I’m currently setting up. Very quick service and very competitively priced.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2021 Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Very easy instructions to follow on line. Fast prompt service and the “Film” seems to be of a good quality.
One window done (2 panes) 1st is better hoping more time will lose some streaks.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 24th January 2021
Easy to order. Shipping is super quick. The measurements you give are cut exact so make sure you give the measurements correctly. Easy to apply and does the job needed
The best window privacy film I have ever bought. Clear instructions on how to fit it. I am delighted. Speedy delivery too. The best !
Very good service and delivery was prompt. The film had a flaw in it that was noticed after fitting which was the only reason for 4 stars but would recommend checking the pattern before fitting. It looked like the print got caught and repeated the design over its self.
My small order for to snap off blade knives was dealt with very quickly, thank you
Hello I have applied this mirror finish tinted film to our lounge window. It is a good sized window double glazed with Georgen bar insert with two openings . I followed the instructions and Video to the letter starting with the smallest of the two openings .
Finishing of with the more challenging large window. Use plenty of your slip spray on the glass making it easy to float the film into position. Expelling water and air with your plastic card after a good spraying of your slip , trim of the borders following the method shown in the video.
I took about an hour and the finished result is amazing. It’s made watching Television with the drapes fully open in morning sun light a breeze.
Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 23rd January 2021 Window Films Direx Limited 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Very prompt delivery, well packaged, extremely good product at a reasonable price.
I will most certainly recommend this Company.
I ordered a roll of frosted privacy film which arrived very promptly and postage paid which is an added bonus, found it very easy to use and slip into place and looks fabulous inside and out, will definitely be buying more for other windows.
My order arrived on time. The instructions were very clear and straightforward and the finished result was good. Excellent value for money.
Product was just what we wanted. Delivered on time. Easy to install. Many thanks!
I am sure you products are excellent, and the customer service too. My problem is your cutter has cut the line pattern the wrong way, vertically. I ordered Patterned White Frosted window film - Privacy Frosted Glass Film FRO4 4MIL LINE PATTERN - width : 76cm, length : 2m and you sent me the film with the lines running up the way. It remains to be seen if the client will accept this, if not i will have to order replacements.

Regards M.J.Browne
Order no: ZDNJYAQRU
Extremely fast and efficient service.
very difficult to put on and the result is poor
First time i have used Window films direct, Very fast efficient service with a quality product.
I would not hesitate to use them again.
Good service after slightly tricky website glitch that kept throwing me out of the payment page. Used before, very good. Would recommend.
Film was well priced and delivered quickly and works well during the day, however I am disappointed that when it’s dark outside you can still see straight into the room.
Window Films Direx Limited is rated 4.84 based on 1,336 reviews