The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Great clear website, good prices, fast delivery. Thank you!
I love visiting Sewing Studio, the staff are helpful and polite and always willing to help with advice. I always leave with more than I intended !
I recently purchased an Oliso steam iron and, unfortunately, it refused to steam! I contacted The Sewing Studio and both Anna and Jenifer were very helpful. A replacement iron was send by next day delivery and I'm now so happy with this wonderful iron. Thank you Sewing Studio for this and also the excellent, prompt service I receive when buying fabric.
This was my first order & was very pleased with it. Great service from order to fast delivery. I just love all your tutorials because they are informative & helpful. I will use you again & hope to visit your shop one day
Excellent, fast service, thanks very much.
I am very pleased with my purchase and the service given.
Love the delivery is next day ,great wee overlocker ,but when we used the discount code ,it wasn’t taken off the full price ,that’s the only disappointment
Fantastic range of fabrics . Clear and easy to use website and ordering was easy. My order was turned around in just two days. It's a joy to deal with you.
Lovely choice to browse and buy from. Very efficient in sending out what you buy
I have bought from the Sewing Studio recently and in the past and have always received excellent service and a fantastic range of beautiful fabrics to choose from ...
Always supply excellent quality fabrics.
This is the first site I go to for all sorts of sewing needs.
Fabulous stock, fabulous staff and fabulous sewing ‘stuff’. Always a treat to browse and buy from Redruth Sewing Studio . Thanks Teresa
Excellent service from order to delivery. Very helpful on the telephone and sorted my query regarding my order. Would definitely recommend this service.
Quick delivery and well packaged, although I'm not sure the search function on the website works properly, I could have spent more!
I made a mess up with my first order and phoned for some help, really nice person helped me through the process. When the order arrived it was everything I’d hoped for and promptly delivered. Good prices also
Great selection of products with beautiful fabrics. Fast delivery, which is the reason I return to sellers. I'll be back.
Was really pleased with getting my parcel quickly. Quick service. The fabrics were lovely, just what I needed. Prices reasonable too. Shall certainly use them again.
First order and first purchase of Stof fabric. I ordered four Christmas panels & two backing fabrics. They arrived, well packaged & on time. Also like the tutorials & links to written guides on 'how to ...'. Will definitely be ordering again.
I bought a TAJ ruler: fair price and good service. Kept informed ans ruler packed well. Thanks.
The Sewing Studio is rated 5.0 based on 2,936 reviews