The Sewing Studio Reviews

Melissa Chan
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 26th January 2022
Lynda Hellaby
E Agnew
I order different materials which arrived promptly and well packaged. Beautiful material
Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable staff make spending a pleasure in the treasure trove that is The Sewing Studio
I have bought fabric from The Sewing Studio for several years now for my crafting needs. The service and quality of fabric have been excellent. A wide range of fabric colours and patterns. Out of stock supplies are renewed quite often and if you subscribe to email alerts then you will get notified as soon as they have the items in stock again.
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 27th January 2022 The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 27th January 2022
Excellent service, place an order and within a couple of days it arrives very competitive prices and top quality fabric
The choice of fabric from the sewing studio is large and a good variety. The fabrics were posted and received quickly and I will use this site again. Lots to look at and easy to navigate the site.
So easy to order online and the delivery is super fast. Couldn’t ask for more!
Excellent service thank you very much & such a great choice of fabrics.
Very quick delivery and good price for exactly what I wanted.
Excellent service, thank you very much. I placed my order on line and it arrived in a couple of days. Lovely fabric and I'm a very happy customer!
The Sewing Studio are fast efficient and have a good range of fabric shown on a very user friendly website.
Fantastic shop, always have what I am looking for, and free postage is a plus, Also very speedy delivery *****
quick delivery after order
Excellent service and an extremely comprehensive range of stock.
I have always received excellent service from the sewing studio. Items are well packaged and arrive on time. If I request notification of an item back in stock they have always emailed me to let me know. I thoroughly recommend the Sewing Studio.
Excellent service ordered on Thursday morning came on Friday. Order was great I had the scrap bags excellent choice. Joan Wyeth
Items ordered are swiftly dispatched and well packaged. When I visited the showroom recently, I was overwhelmed by the amount of products, fabric etc on display and very impressed with staff busying about with trolleys, collecting up items for mail order but still finding time for a friendly welcome and offer of assistance.
Beautiful products, fantastic service! What more could you want?
This is my second time off using you now, and the order arrived a lot quicker than expected and value for money is brilliant, Moda charm packs are brilliant thank you.
Excellent on EVERY LEVEL
Very pleased with the service and fabric I purchased. I will definitely be ordering again soon.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 1,937 reviews