The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
The products are excellent quality and good value for money. I especially liked the free mini charm pack
Love this place, beautiful fabric just wish I lived closer
Love the videos on YouTube for ideas.
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 16th August 2022
Came quickly good colour match for a yellow brick road quilt
Always provide an excellent fast and efficient service.
I went into the shop for ribbon but the sale was on, so it would’ve been rude not to buy something! A scrap bag and fat quarter bundle found it’s way into my basket and I was delighted. You can never have too much fabric stash and all good quality. I’m like a kid in a sweet shop when I visit the store.
Bought a Janome 6700P and 3m of fabric with the intention of making my first ever piece of clothing. Today, I made a shirt from start to finish, and the machine was wonderful to use. Great customer service before I ordered, and now I have an amazing piece of equipment which should last me years.
Great selection of fabrics and quick delivery
Excellent service, quick delivery and very clear communication.
I received an email notification to let me know that the fabric I wanted was back in stock - great service! My order was delivered exactly on time, great quality, competitive price and excellent customer service. What's not to like!
Thank you for all you do. I have received excellent service and excellent quality. Lorraine Burgham
Beautiful fabric and speedy delivery
I always like shopping at the sewing studio because I can find everything I'm looking for and much more. Good quality material and notions plus it has a friendly atmosphere. I enjoy watching the tutorials as they often help me decide what project I'm going to sew next.
Excellent service with a huge choice of fabrics to choose from. Best selection of Moda that I know of. Sewing studio has become one of my favourite places to buy from.
Web site is very easy to navigate with a lovely variety of fabrics to choose from. Swift delivery too. I only needed a small amount of a specific colour for a bride's bunting this time but will be visiting again. Many thanks Suzanne
Excellent choice of fabrics and haberdashery. Good sales and offers and follow-up emails regarding your order. Delivery was quick and comes in a plastic bag (unfortunately) but is simply and securely packaged- no wastage. Wish I could buy more but my husband would divorce me;) Great company:)
Quick delivery, pretty fabric and well priced.
I placed my order and had a little blip but I emailed the sales line and all sorted. Thank you Jenifer.
Always prompt delivery and excellent quality.thankyou
Really quick with delivery, Santa cushion panel is beautiful, can’t wait to get them sewn up. Will definitely buy more things, there’s so much choice it’s hard to stop adding to the basket lol.
The Sewing Studio is rated 5.0 based on 2,925 reviews