The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
staff was no help. had my machine less than 2 months and they did not offer any help. now stuck with a £1000 machine that doesnt function.
Hi Shannon, I am sorry to hear you are still having trouble with your machine. The offer still stands for you to send it to us to look at, or as mentioned with your machine you can take it somewhere local to you to have it looked at, if that is more convenient for you. Kind regards, Anna
My review of the sewing studio is zero. I ordered a piece of extra wide fabric for a quilt backing. When I tried to layer the quilt the backing had been cut at such an angle that I had to cut out the straight bits to use and piece the rest with fabric left from the quilt top. Very annoying and time wasting.
We are sorry to hear of the inconvenience caused and are happy to have resolved it with you. As mentioned, please don't ever be afraid to come to us and we will do what we can to resolve any issues :)
The item which I ordered was not what was shown on their website. I returned the item but got no apologies or my postage was not refunded.
Hi Susan, as per our email communication, we are sorry that you were disappointed with your Jelly roll. I have double-checked again for you and can confirm the images we have on our website are correct. The first image shows the full Jelly roll with the 40 strips, the second image is a representation of 20 of the strips. We offer free delivery on all orders, but not with returns at this current time, I am sorry about that. Kind regards, Anna
My 1/2lb bag of scraps was largely Christmas material purchased in May! Need I say more.
Very disappointing , when I went to use my overlocker it was broken so had to send it back . I got my money back . The customer service team dealt with the problem straight away .
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 1,889 reviews