The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
The sewing studio always delivers a 5* service. Posted promptly I was given updates every step of the way. Prices are much better than tv sewing channels and the fabric is gorgeous quality. I highly recommend. Thankyou sewing studio.
Posted 1 hour ago
Yet again, fantastic service. Lovely products and very speedy delivery. I've never needed to use customer service, but I'm sure it would be as good as everything else.
Bought a sewing machine and various accessories. Very quick service and very helpful. Thank you
Ordered a Bernina overlocker for my wife as she loves her Bernina sewing machine. It was the same price as Amazon but the reviews of Sewingstudio convinced me that they would be helpful with advice if she gets any problems. Also got a Bernina storage bag for half price as part of the package. Delivered the day after ordering.
I always shop with the Sewing Studio. Their service and delivery is excellent. I highly recommend +++++
Wonderful servic
was visiting Redruth and found the Sewing Studio. fantastic display of materials and machines. very helpful staff.
Delivered very quickly and notified and kept up to date about the delivery time.
Very knowledgeable/ helpful /
Staff are always very helpful and enjoy going shopping there. The assistant showed me all about the sewing machine which was very helpful.
Excellent service from start to finish. Very good selection of fabric, well displayed. Will definitely use you again. 🤗
I order foundation fabric, in the morning and it arrived the following morning. Excellent service, I was shocked. I didn’t know what blocks you had and the lady l spoke to was very helpful. Thank you very much
Used their online chat facility to choose which sewing machine to buy. It was delivered the next day and is perfect. Highly recommended.
Ordered sewing machine on line. Delivered next day, very happy.
Having a query about a fabric I wanted I rang the shop. The lady on the phone was extremely helpful and friendly. Her suggestion was perfect for my project. They have a superb range of fabric my order arrived very quickly and I have been very satisfied with the whole process of buying.
Actually managed to visit in person rather than online and it was Fabulous. The choice of fabrics is amazing and the ladies were all so helpful. Thank you ladies x
Loved the website so easy to navigate very fast and efficient service products great and delivery superfast thank you
I only found this site a couple of days ago and WOW the customer service was excellent, helping me find fabric and then helping me pick an alternative that worked brilliantly. The material arrived the following day. HIGHLY recommended.
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 1st August 2021
Ordered a creative grids ruler which cost less than buying it direct from creative grids as sewing studio do not charge postage and it arrived extremely quickly and well packaged Would certainly recommend sewing studio and will be ordering from them again
Excellent product, great communication and fast delivery. Thank you
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 988 reviews