The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
The first lockdown made me wonder how to add to my stash so I looked online and found The Sewing Studio. Wicked! Prompt and brilliant service and sooo much to choose from. Heaven.
Amazing customer service! I was given some very pretty, colourful fabric and needed to buy background fabric. Being relatively new to patchwork/quilting, I had no idea that there were so many shades of white!! Off white, ivory, snow, white - and others with lovely names like feather! The lady I spoke to on the phone went to the fabrics, talked me through them and chose the best match for me. It arrived two days later. I couldn’t be happier! Thank you so much.
I love the fabric, Makower Katie’s Cats Chalky Stripe multi-grey, multicoloured stripes on a dark grey background. I love stripes for quilt bindings and I’d not seen a dark colourway before. The service was excellent. I’m a very happy quilter!
The Sewing Studio is my go to quilting supplier. Always a quality service. Thank you.
I have shopped with the Sewing Studio on and off for quite a long time. Even during the pandemic the service has been excellent. Ordering is simple and delivery is quick. They have a very wide selection of products and their customer service has always been great. After a mistake on my part, a quick phone call sorted it all and I recieved my fabric within 2 days. I will continue to buy online as I live in the east midlands.
Super customer service and easy to use website. Good selection of materials Very happy with them
As always, fabulous quality fabrics, accessories and super fast delivery. Thanks, I’ll be back x
Quick and efficient service.
Efficient, quick, does what it says on the ‘fabric’ ! Nice people to deal with. I will not hesitate to deal with them again and again.
Th Sewing Studio have an excellent choice of fabrics. Their customer service is very helpful and they always send out orders amazingly quickly.
Lovely website, lots of choice, and easy to order.
Speedy and friendly service, thank you!
Very well packed and arrived on time.
As usual excellent service and good quality materials Thank you
Very polite and knowledgeable customer services. I thought the fabrics were a bit dear but they are of very good quality. The Hoffman batiks bled a little during the first washes, as expected, but maintain their colour and vibrancy. I would buy from the Sewing Studio again.
Excellent service. Prompt response; quick delivery; items as described and good quality
I was impressed with The Sewing Studio's website and customer service. Thank you.
Excellent service. Fantastic fabrics. Customer service second to none.
I found the Sewing Studio very helpful when I was looking for a specific fabric. The process was very efficient and I was pleased to get my fabric very quickly.
The service was friendly and exemplary.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.94 based on 460 reviews