The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Good quality material delivered on time and free postage, which is an added bonus. I like to support British shops and cut out Amazon etc.
Quick ,prompt and very helpful and friendly. Will defo buy from them again.
Good value for money. Fast delivery.
Great quality fabrics & great prices. Bought some beautiful fabrics from here with such unique designs. Will most definitely be back for more! Fast service & delivery
Service and communication were excellent, range of fabric fantastic, delivery prompt and the fabrics were true to the colour depicted and beautiful quality. I enjoyed the “meet the team” video, you all came across as sincere and a fun bunch to work with. I would recommend The Sewing Studio to any quilter.
Highly recommend sewing studio for all their fabrics and more, service is excellent very quick delivery and beautifull quality very helpful if needed.Thank you ladles.
Great service! Very prompt, felt friendly and buying procedure made me feel confident in the company. Great selection and ideal price. Will keep me buying from eBay!
Ordered some fabric which arrived very quickly. Excellent service, will use again. Many thanks.
This was my first order with The Sewing Studio and I am delighted. I received exactly what I ordered quickly and with no hassle. The fabric is lovely and I couldn't have asked for better service. Many thanks, and I'm sure I'll be back!
Good selection of fabrics and haberdashery. Prompt, efficient service. Goods delivered quickly, and beautifully packed. Will definitely be shopping with The Sewing Studio again. Would definitely recommend them to fellow needle women, quilters and anyone looking for seeing projects or supplies.
Thank you for brilliant service , my order of beautiful fabric arrived very promptly and the free postage is amazing . The only problem is knowing when to stop !.
Good selection of fabrics at reasonable prices. Prompt delivery
We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful shop so close by and when we cannot visit personally there is an excellent mail order facility. In addition we now have lovely videos to watch so thank you.
Always prompt acknowlegement and despatch of excellent quality fabric.
Needed some rectangular cushion inserts and knew exactly where to look first. The Sewing Studio didn't disappoint - found what I wanted at a reasonable price and with free postage! Arrived in a couple of days, so no complaints.
Gorgeous fabric, great communication, quick delivery. Thank you so much. ❤😊
Very prompt delivery and lovely fabric just as described.
5 Star customer service, amazing choice of machines and very competitive prices.
Good service and lovely fabric
Great customer service, fast delivery, brilliant customer communication. Fabulous fabric, high quality at a very reasonable price.highly recommend.5*. Thank you. Will be back for more.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 2,561 reviews