The Sewing Studio Reviews

Melissa Chan
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 26th January 2022
Lynda Hellaby
E Agnew
Thought I was supposed to get a discount for buying more but it didn’t appear in the final amount and when I sent email asking about it got no reply! Will not be shopping with them again
Hi Jacqui, I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with our service. I have checked and can see a reply to your email was sent not long after you contacted us last Monday, it may be worth checking your spam or junk folders in case it has ended up in there. Our same fabric bulk buy discount applies to multiples of the same fabric, the more units of a fabric you by the lower the price becomes. I can see from your order that you ordered small quantities of lots of different fabrics, which is why you have not seen any discount applied. I hope that helps explain it. Kind regards, Anna
I'm sorry I am not able to write a proper review yet as I haven't had time to use it. My daughter Lucinda kindly funded it for me and I look forward to using it. ( rain forecast for wednesday) My eldest daughter and indeed her daughter both have the smae model and recommended it to me. Thanks Eileen Naylor ( Mum)
I bought a sewing machine and I chose Sewing Studio because they offered next day delivery and I urgently needed the machine, my old one having burnt out. Although most of my experience was fine, the final step - delivery of the machine the next day - was not fine and I didn't receive it until the day after that.
We are so sorry that your machine did not arrive with you when you were expecting it. We did despatch the same day your order was placed, on a next day service with our courier, however it seems for reasons beyond our control, they were not able to meet this service but was delivered the following day. We hope you are having fun getting to know your new machine :)
The fabric was fabulous but the 10% off add was misleading
No problems with the delivery. Love the fabric. But lost several inches straightening up the edges where it had been hacked off the bolt.
Many thanks for taking to time to leave us a review. I can see that you have some Moda 108” wide fabric. These are supplied on a bolt where the fabric is folded 4 times, sadly this means there is some unevenness to it. For this reason, we always overcut the lengths so you at least have what you ordered, but there will inevitably be some straightening up to do. Despite this, the 108” wide fabrics are great for backing large quilts without having a join.
Quantities not clear in prepacked fabric, iron on.
I have always been very pleased with the products and service of the sewing studio. But was very disappointed with my last order. See below.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 1,937 reviews