1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

Ammanford

Click Here

Tell us how 1st Line Funeral Care made you happy

Telephone
"Kyle was very helpful I was unsure of giving bank details over the phone he was very patient and sent my e.nails to confirm it was a genuine company"
"Got exactly how I want my funeral to be"
"Seems very good"
"Kyle was very helpful, explaining everything so i could understand and listerned to what i wanted."
"Very good advice by Kyle Shillito"
"The information I received from both Tom and Kyle Shillito was excellent. Everything was explained in details and clear. They were both very polite and friendly. Would definitely recommend this company."
"very friendly and helpful thank you."
"Lovely young man talked me through the plan in plain English understood what he was actually saying rate this young man a 10/10"
"excellent service very understanding great price would recommend"
"Explained very clearly completely satisfied to what I committed myself too."
"Very helpful and understanding"
"Kyle was very helpful and understood my needs he was knowledgeable and listened to what I had to say and what my needs were the service provided was at a level that is easy to understand and was explained very well Kyle is a total professional and i would recommend this service to anyone needing to sort and plan an affordable funeral"
"Great service!"
"very well explained to me although there was a lot to take in, I was assured if I had any queries or uncertainties I could always phone up to help sort it out. To be honest, I was not very interested at first , but the young man was very good at his job and persuaded me to take up the offer eventually."
"Clive Watkins explained the Pre-Paid Funeral Plan exceptionally well considering how detailed it is. Very impressed and was able to understand the progression of the plan"
"Good ,clear, honest advice very friendly offered me all the options before I made my decision with out feeling pressured thank you ."
"Kyle shillito Was very polite and helpful I am very grateful that I have planned my furnural with him I thank him again"
"What brilliant care and explanation I was given today by both Clive and his colleague (Ashley) I think he was called regarding funeral costs, I was given exactly what I was looking for to make sure everything was taken care of for my husband and children, I now have peace of mind for all of them when I am gone, thank you Clive and Ashley"
"Clive Watkins is very professional and a pleasure to talk too, made it easy to speak about such a depressing subject but it comes too everyone he is very good at his job wish everyone could be as nice as he is thank you clive"
"very helpful and understanding very easy to talk to 1st class customer service many thanks clive"
1st Line Funeral Care is rated 4.88 based on 68 reviews