1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1st Line Funeral Care
Telephone
Read 1st Line Funeral Care Reviews
Very valuable info recieved and was really pleased that I should save money thank you
Thank you for your very kind review.

We really do value your custom and it's great to hear we did a good job in setting up you're funeral plan.

We're really pleased that we could help you, in the same way as we've helped many other customers plan their funeral and freeze future costs.

We're on a mission to help as many people like yourself, by saving individuals and families as much money as possible and help individuals plan ahead to their desired wishes & taking the burden away from loved ones, come the time of need.

Great News - Because we want to help as many people in the same way, we're offering £50 High Street vouchers for any family or friends that you recommend to 1st Line Funeral Care.

If you know of anyone that we can help in the same way as we've helped you. Contact us below;

Email - hello@1stlinefuneralcare.com
Phone - 0800 009 6494

Kind Regards,

1st Line Funeral Care
Kyle was very helpful I was unsure of giving bank details over the phone he was very patient and sent my e.nails to confirm it was a genuine company
Kyle was very helpful and understood my needs he was knowledgeable and listened to what I had to say and what my needs were the service provided was at a level that is easy to understand and was explained very well Kyle is a total professional and i would recommend this service to anyone needing to sort and plan an affordable funeral
very well explained to me although there was a lot to take in, I was assured if I had any queries or uncertainties I could always phone up to help sort it out.
To be honest, I was not very interested at first , but the young man was very good at his job and persuaded me to take up the offer eventually.
it is a good plane it gives you peace of mind knowing that when the time has come you will not be a burden to the ones you leave be hind
very helpful, explained very thing we want to in detail.
found then polite and what I needed explanned to me
Very good and helpfull customer service people
Very helpful & clearly explained