1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

Margaret Street
Ammanford

Tell us how 1st Line Funeral Care made you happy

Telephone
"Kyle was very helpful and understood my needs he was knowledgeable and listened to what I had to say and what my needs were the service provided was at a level that is easy to understand and was explained very well Kyle is a total professional and i would recommend this service to anyone needing to sort and plan an affordable funeral"
"very well explained to me although there was a lot to take in, I was assured if I had any queries or uncertainties I could always phone up to help sort it out. To be honest, I was not very interested at first , but the young man was very good at his job and persuaded me to take up the offer eventually."
"it is a good plane it gives you peace of mind knowing that when the time has come you will not be a burden to the ones you leave be hind"
"very helpful, explained very thing we want to in detail."
"found then polite and what I needed explanned to me"
"Very good and helpfull customer service people"
"Very helpful & clearly explained"
1st Line Funeral Care is rated 4.88 based on 58 reviews