1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

Margaret Street
Ammanford

Tell us how 1st Line Funeral Care made you happy

Telephone
"Very helpful and understanding"
"Great service!"
"Clive Watkins explained the Pre-Paid Funeral Plan exceptionally well considering how detailed it is. Very impressed and was able to understand the progression of the plan"
"Good ,clear, honest advice very friendly offered me all the options before I made my decision with out feeling pressured thank you ."
"Kyle shillito Was very polite and helpful I am very grateful that I have planned my furnural with him I thank him again"
"What brilliant care and explanation I was given today by both Clive and his colleague (Ashley) I think he was called regarding funeral costs, I was given exactly what I was looking for to make sure everything was taken care of for my husband and children, I now have peace of mind for all of them when I am gone, thank you Clive and Ashley"
"Clive Watkins is very professional and a pleasure to talk too, made it easy to speak about such a depressing subject but it comes too everyone he is very good at his job wish everyone could be as nice as he is thank you clive"
"very helpful and understanding very easy to talk to 1st class customer service many thanks clive"
"Very informative person sorted everything out no problem."
"very helpfull and very friendly to talk to and explained every thing"
"Jame was wonderful. He make you feel comfortable and relax though out the whole interview"
"Clive and his team were very helpful."
"Excellent customer service"
"very good service call"
"Great service"
"The person that spoke to me told me everything about 1st line funeral plan and I was happy to proceed with the plan"
"I had a very good experience even though I wasn’t even thinking about taking out a funeral plan, I was given lots of useful advice and that helped me agree to a good plan to suit my needs. Thank you"
"They were very helpful and explain everything too me"
"The funeral plan was explained in highly professional way. Extremely empressed."
"Clive was so helpful, ive got the best cover ever"
1st Line Funeral Care is rated 4.88 based on 58 reviews