1st Line Funeral Care Reviews

The Courthouse
Margaret Street
Ammanford

Tell us how 1st Line Funeral Care made you happy
Absolutely fantastic customer service can not fault. Helped me with all my questions.
I was very pleased with the help Adnan gave me about my life insurance, he explained every thing to me very well, he assured me every thing would go very well for me and if I had any problems to contact him, very satisfied, thankyou, Pauline lister
Excellent really pleased with service
Malcolm James very good at his job and explained the service he offered very well.
I was happy with the phone conversation I had with you're colleague was very helpful and informative very good .
Absolutely fantastic representative.
Clive Watkins was very easy to talk to and knew his subject inside out. Absolute pleasure doing business with Clive.
I was very happy with the way I was delt with. A lovely helpful man was very professional. 10 out of 10. Thankyou
A nice gentleman called Clive Watkins called today to explain about the companies funeral plan. Clive explained the details of the plan very clearly and was easy to understand.
Excellent and so helpful, nothing was too much trouble to explain.
The young man who helped me he made it so easy , and explained it all to me
he was very pleasant , he helped with some questions I had ,
A man named clive watkins rang me today. It wasnt an expected call but I'm glad I took it. I do know why I got that call..not because it was some pushy salesman but it has obviously been picked up through companies by my quest to make sure i leave my daughter free of hassle money and debt in the event of me spiriting up to the sky. It wont matter to me cos I will be free but I would like to leave in safe knowledge that my daughter can grieve just for me going and not have to make any decisions that I wouldnt want to myself. Clive Watkins totally understood and that is not a lie and the bonus after the great chat we both had is it is nowhere near as much as I thought it be. In fact if I'd known how low the payment would have been I'd have done it first! Excellent listener didnt push nothing just listened and explained questions I raised. Give this man a call..you will be as surprised AND pleased as I was!
Adnan, explained that I was not getting the best deal with my currant plan and for only a couple of £ more a month I got a lot extra. He was lovely to talk to and he also listened to me, which a lot don’t it’s just push push. Very understanding and very helpful. Excellent
The guy who I spoke to ( Clive Watkins) was very friendly , answered all questions I ask directly, no going round the table so to speak ,
Excellent service and all explained very well and very helpful
Clive Watkins explained carefully and clearly all that will be covered and included in my Funeral Plan .
The costs involved and when they would be taken from my bank .
I am very satisfied with my Plan and his service .
Very friendly and helpful he explained everything thoroughly
Found them very good and answered all my questions and Adnan very good talking me through plan
Good service. Very pleasant. Good information.
James was excellent as his manner was kind and yet very professional. A very good person to have on a team and easily understood. He explained all parts of the plan, and it was his explanation that made me decide to purchase this funeral plan.
1st Line Funeral Care is rated 4.90 based on 136 reviews