BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.

About BlindsCo Ltd.: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Click Here

Tell us how BlindsCo Ltd. made you happy

"Ordered 5 Venetians which are excellent quality, look great, and fit perfectly. Colour samples came next day, the blinds themselves were with me five days after ordering. Easy. Price wise, they were significantly cheaper than the same options priced elsewhere - more than £100 cheaper than next best price."
"Was a bit sceptical ordering blinds online. However I was really impressed with the quality and the price. The blinds were well packaged and in perfect condition, when they arrived on the day stated. I ordered both 'Perfect fit' and a Venetian blind and was really impressed. So much so, that I recommended 'Blinds direct online' to a family member, who has just moved house. She is really happy too!"
"fab fab fab great fit measurement spot on"
"Excellent Blinds, value for Money and delivery! Faultless"
"With a week to go to move into my house, Blinds Direct really were brilliant The blinds were delivered on the day I moved in & the quality is superb"
"They delivered on time, quality was good and a good price as well!"
"wonderful service we got exactly what we ordered,the delivery was quick and well packaged would recomend this marvelous company 10/10 Thank You"
"Beautiful colour, perfect size , good quality and amazing price. Thank you"
"I was very pleased with my blinds i will be ordering again delivery service very good"
"Easy to order, easy to fit , look amazing and the price is unbeatable"
"So easy to order, arrived quicker than expected and absolutely delighted with the quality of the blinds. They were so easy to fit and would highly recommend this company to family and friends. Will be the first company I would choose for ordering blinds in the future"
"Great value for money and easy to fit"
"Perfect fit, and good quality for the money, this blind arrived very quickly and I am very pleased with it. Although the postage was a bit steep, the blinds are very reasonably priced, so maybe the cost is made up that way? I will definitely be ordering more as in all, I think this is a good product and am in need of more."
"Ordered on a Friday, delivered on a Tuesday. Good quality and choice of colours but would benefit from slightly thicker pull cord to reassure user that it will not break first pull !"
"Great service, blinds were really well packaged, fitted great and look even better"
"High quality fast delivery"
"I don't usually write reviews but the satisfaction and service here was excellent. My order arrived within 5 days and fit perfectly, however there was a problem with one of the pull cords being twisted during manufacture which I was unable to rectify myself. After an email to customer services with a photo I was told I'd get a replacement. This too arrived within 5 days, seems like nothing is too much trouble. New blind is fitted and is spot on. Didn't even want the old blind back. Very satisfied customer and highly recommended company. Well done!"
"Second lots of blinds came quickly and ordering process was easy. Good blinds - as I wanted. First set of blinds we ordered had not been cut to size, length wise. After a bit of faffing about we had a new set sent to us and all was fine."
"We was very pleased with our blinds we must have been we went back for a second lot the quality was very good for what we paid we have had no problems a little tip if you don't see the shade of color you won't give them a ring sometimes they have a couple of extra shades i would recommend this company to anyone"
"They arrived earlier than expected, great. They are for our apartment in Spain but will send picture when they're installed. Very pleased with quality and what have already seen. Will use you again should I need more blinds"
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.51 based on 342 reviews