BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Fits perfectly. Easy to install. Many thanks
Hi There,

Thank you very much for the five stars. I'm happy we could help and that everything fits lovely. We hope to see you again soon.

The BlindsCo Team
Great blinds for the price, small issue with fixings for one of the blinds but customer services sent the correct ones next day. Would use again.
Good Afternoon Derek
Thank you so much for your great review. yes, our customer services go above and beyond to help our customers. I'm so glad you are happy with the end result. We do hope to see you again.

The BlindsCo Team
Well made,fitted perfectly, easy to hang. They arrived promptly, I’m very pleased
Good Afternoon Leslie

Thank you so much for your great review. We do take great pride in our service throughout each stage of the process. Our expert technicians are the best in their craft and it makes all the difference to the finished product.
Thanks again Leslie
The BlindsCo Team
Great value for money highly recommended
Hello Stephen

Thank you for your great review! Bringing our customers better value for money and incredible product is what we are quickly becoming known for. I'm glad we could be of assistance. Enjoy!

Thanks
The BlindsCo Team
Good quality blinds, affordable and very easy to install. I should mention the estimated delivery date upon purchase was the exact date my blinds were delivered so well done. 10/10 for service, quality and delivery!
Hi Zoe

Thank you so much for your kind review. Fulfilling a promised delivery date is so important to us, we always get our blinds out within 5 working days so you get the best service all round.
Thanks again and enjoy your blinds, we hope to see you again soon.

The BlindsCo Team
Website was not completely clear on measuring for the blinds so had to ring up to ask. Blind is OK, not keen on the way the strings to pull up go into one and there is insufficient length without standing on a ladder. No screws were included. Slightly disappointed against other companies although prompt delivery.
Hello Mrs Vincer.
The blind cord conjoins to one as it is fixed to a child safety mechanism. These mechanisms are industry standard and are subject to child safety regulation under law, they have to conform to the European Standard BS EN 13120.
Unfortunately we do not supply screws, this is only because we not know which surface type you will be drilling into and so we do not know what kind of screw you would need.
We are happy that our customer support team could help you throughout the measuring process, they are always on hand for extra support.

Thanks,
The BlindsCo Team
Quick easy and good prices
Hi there

Thank you so much for a five star rating! We strive to bring our customers a service that is effortless right the way through the purchasing process. Enjoy your blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent product and easily assembled.
Hi Diane

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you return to BlindsCo in the future.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent product, easy to fit, great quality and quick delivery!!
Hi Chris

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments regarding our service and the quality of it. We do hope to see you again soon.

The BlindsCo Team
Arrived within timescales. Good price. I ordered a verticals with split opening in the center, I got what I ordered however didn’t read all the detail I presumed like my others the open/shut pole would be at the very left of my blinds, however it sits in the middle of my window! I then read the full description and this is what it says however doesn’t look great !
Hi Julie

Thank you for your review.
yes, the wand will always sit on the side that aids the stack to sit where they are meant to. Sadly there isn't much we can do when it isn't at fault of the company, however we may be able to offer you a slight discount should you choose to reorder those blinds.
Great quality
Hi Laura

We are so happy you love the quality! enjoy!

- The BlindsCo Team
Excellent fast service, blinds are exactly as expected would recommend.
Hi Stewart
Thank you for your great review. We do pride ourselves on our fast service and quality products. We also value your potential recommendation, then we know we are doing it right.

Thanks again - The BlindsCo Team
Blinds arrived and were really easy to install. Though they came without instructions I went back to the website and followed the fitting video. Really pleased with the look as it finishes the room.
Thank you for your review. I am glad you found the website so easy to use, we have a lot of useful information on there about fitting and measuring your blinds, and our customer service team are more than happy to offer further assistance if needed. We pride ourselves on the quality of our product and our service so we are happy to see that you are pleased with the finished product.

The BlindsCo Team
easy to use online ordering, prompt delivery and excellent product.
Hi Steve
Thank you for your review. We are so happy you found our site so easy to use and rate the quality of our product. Enjoy your new blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent Service and product... delivered on time.
Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you were happy with our service. Enjoy your new blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Recived fast and easy to fit
Thank you so much for your review. Enjoy your new blinds.

From the BlindsCo team.
Large selection of colours and sizes; fast delivery; easy installation. Love it.
Hi Petr

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad you were happy with our service from start to finish. Enjoy your new blinds.
I can't praise Amy in Customer Services enough for her help and assistance with our order.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It was a pleasure to help you Carronne.
I recently purchased a blind unfortunately it turned up damaged. I contacted this company and told them. The person on the end of the phone was very helpful and a week or so later I reveived a new one. The blind is lovely quality and I would definately recommend using this company, I will be using them again in the future.
Thank you so much for your kind review Mrs Cain. Although the original blind was damaged in transit i am so happy to see you are happy with our service and the quality of our product.

The BlindsCo Team
I ordered the blinds to be 400mm wide and clicked the box for "Exact" size which is for it to be hung externally yet they came 365mm. The company tell me they reduce the size for the mechanism to fit the the internall window yet it was to be hung externally. Surely " Exact" size should be for the actual blind but they say it includes the mechanism. They would not accept this and refused to sort the problem. I will not be using them again. Disgusted !!!!!
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.64 based on 428 reviews