Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

24C Conduit Road

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy
We did an order for staff T-shirts at our company.
Amazing quality very quick as well would definitely recommend to all!
I used Yazzoo to order hoodies for myself and colleagues for an NHS department - we have received wonderful customer service throughout and everyone loves their new hoodies! Safe to say there will be a second order very soon for those who missed out the first time!
Amazing products , always delivering the best customer service . My company and I are extremely grateful! thank you!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 28th July 2021
First time I order from yazzoo and I'm very happy about quality. Definitely i will order more. Thank you
Good service and good quality product. We have been using branded hoodies for the past year and now that we went through the stock, we just need to re-order a few more hoodies and the process is very smooth and efficient
Order arrived on time and was of a high quality!
We are a new company and wanted to have some clothing with our logo on. I honestly cannot recommend yazzoo enough as the quality was superb and loved the colours. Can't wait to order some more!!
Ordered hoodies for work. Fantastic service, very quick at replying to emails and got our hoodies dispatched quicker then advertised. Will be using again, def recommend
We have ordered hoodies for our ward at the Great Western Hospital.
Ordered 2 polo shirts for Scotland trip around NC500. Logo on front was excellent and text on back just as per proof sent by yazzoo. Great value for money and excellent communication throughout. Highly recommend
I have ordered as part of my daughters school leavers class. I was very pleased with the sweatshirt its design color and material. The quality has stand up for me really.
Excellent service and quality product, impressed.
Took months to sort out 1 hoody. Its a shame as the quality is great but the service isnt. And you can never get through on the phone.
Very good quality
perfect fast good quality
We started a small theatre company earlier this year and we wanted some hoodies to show off who were are. The hoodies that your company made from us are amazing! They are exactly what we wanted and more! Thank you so much! We love them! The detailing is amazing! Would definitely recommend!!
I placed an order because it was my child ( leaving hoodie end of year 6 ) The quality is good and my child loves the hoodie so thank you.
It was my brother's birthday. His family have been through some tradgedy over the last few years. But he has always been a hero to me and always will be. So just wanted something personal to give to him. The hoody looks great. And is a really good quality Hoody!! Thanks for doing this.
We are a small 2 man business looking for some promotional clothing. Cannot recommend Yazzoo enough. Fast, great communication, great quality, no minimum order, will definitely purchase more
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.71 based on 2,555 reviews