Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Andrew Moodie
"The process was straightforward and questions were answered promptly. The hoodies arrived earlier than expected via tracked delivery. The price was good, the quality is excellent and I would certainly use Yazzoo again."
Nicola Fraser
"Excellent quality hoodie with fantastic logo printed exactly to the specifications sent through - really pleased and will definitely recommend."
"Lovely set of three children's hoodies received. Design printed exactly as requested and the items are good quality. Quick and easy process right though from ordering to delivery (even when I requested a short notice delivery date change it was no problem). Highly recommended."
"I’m over the moon with this product. Ordered a personalised hoodie for my son for Christmas. The hoodie is of good quality. The font is perfect. He will love it I’m sure. They run the design past you first so you can see final product. Arrived when they said it would. Brilliant. Thankyou"
"Really good selection of clothing and the one I selected (premium hoodie) really is good quality. Service around design was very good. Had to make a couple of changes which were actioned pretty quickly and the design was confirmed. The embroidery wasn't quite as high quality as I was hoping and has left the hoodie a little cheap. Threads on the inside of the jacket were exposed and quite untidy, and are sometimes visible when the zip is undone. One 4 jackets also had features missing on the logo. Had I have been aware of the finish I would have bought a cheaper jacket to personalise. It was delivered in the 10 days quotes with really good email updates throughout the process. Overall really good customer service so far, but end product was a little disappointing."
"I've been using Yazzoo for the past 2 years now and I've found them to be amazing in their turnaround and getting the design that I need. Sales team are always quick in getting back!"
"Everything fine, on small spot on the hoodie but nothing too bad, would shop again"
"Absolutely terrible service, paid for my item, 14 days later whilst I was expecting the delivery any day now they email me to say they are out of stock... and i wouldnt recieve my item for another 30 days unless i change the colour and as i was ordering for business wear this cant always br done.. will never use them again."
Hi Daniel, sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately the supplier told us the stock would be back in before the date you needed, and then there was a failure on their shipment, so they weren't to receive them until much later. So we thought all would be ok, but then we found out at the 11th hour that it wasn't going to be. Fortunately, we picked up that this wasn't going to turn up on time and got an alternative colour out to you for the date required, as (reluctantly) approved by you. I would be happy to offer the original hoodie colour free of charge when its back in stock in the new year if you would like?
"I ordered a hoodie and a polo shirt as a surprise for my daughter's new business and was really pleased with the hoodie but a bit disappointed with the polo shirt. As the polo was white, I agreed for the font colour to be changed to navy, it looked so good on the back but above the front logo it was embroidered in white so doesn't show up. I will however use Yazzoo again."
"I ordered 2 beeny hats for my son with his company's logo on. I am absolutely delighted with them, they look very professional and the quality is second to none. They arrived on time for Christmas. Again many thanks."
"Super impressed with the quality of the garment for the price and the print and embroidery was exceptional! Would absolutely recommend using Yazzoo clothing for any clothing personalisation anyone might need!"
"Couldn’t be happier, will be making repeat orders from here on out!"
"I’m really impressed with the quality of the hoodies as well as the service. I bought a one off hoody for a gift. Would highly recommend!"
"we ordered several of the premium hoodies and had them personalised. The embroidery and print work was absolutely fantastic, the communication and service were second to none and the products were delivered when they said they would be. Our only complaint as such was that the hoodies themselves were not the best fitting, and unfortunately the size guides only help a little as we found that the hoods were quite small/tight and the actual length of the hoodie was a little short meaning it rises a bit, but the actual quality of the hoodie is good."
"The quality of the hoodie sweatshirt and the embroidered logo very good indeed. The item isn’t for me it’s a Xmas present I would you use your company again"
"I liked my order."
"Great quality"
"Great comfortable material good quality. Will be ordering more. Regards Julie"
"The product was absolutely brilliant, ordered sweatshirts for our university society, so useful having a no-minimum order made it so much easier. Great quality sweatshirt and great colour selections. Also good quality embroidery and printing. Delivered on time. Also really helpful staff that got back to me really quickly,"
"Product quality is good, price competitive and delivery time reasonable. My only critique is over the method of inputting personalized texts: it laborious and inconvenient to write each text separately when ordering for more than 20 people. Could there not be an option to download and excel spreadsheet?"
"I was very happy with the quality of the material, also the printing on the shirt was great. Will be ordering more from this company (Assuming no large price rises) Thanks, Chris"
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.66 based on 1,130 reviews