Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing

How would you rate Yazzoo Personalised Clothing?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"This stuff is super high grade, crazy soft, warm and thick, durable well printed, double pocket in a pocket, beautiful embroidery clothing and I love it. It's easy to make, you're way cheaper thsn competition. Incredibly friendly and helpful, and very fast"
Verified Buyer
"The product was delivered exactly to my specs, excellent embroidering, well packed and a better quality hoodie than I expected. The customer support was amazing, very communicative and helped me confirm all the details. Very smooth process from start to finish. I will definitely be ordering again."
Vanessa Class
Vanessa Class
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful service friendly staff and very obliging. Good quality clothing and great service"
Kala Norgrove
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to design what you want and the quality is superb!"
Angela Doyle
Verified Buyer
"This was my first experience dealing with this company and I found their efficiency and professionalism superb. They deliver exactly what they promise and more. Their response to queries is immediate and they are prepared to go out of their way for the customer. This level of service is not often encountered. Well done Yazzoo. Angela Doyle"
Matthew Fox
Verified Buyer
"Great quality polo shirts. Amy was very helpful with my order. Well pleased with the final outcome of the stag do shirts I ordered from Yazzoo"
Brian Goldsworthy
Verified Buyer
"they were very helpful when i rang up would definitely use them again"
Peter Sexton
Verified Buyer
"Pleased with service, bit of a kerfuffle regards payment, one small gripe, the lettering was not the size I specified, it was smaller, I did send measurements, presumably got lost somewhere! When I order polo shirts I will upload photo."
Emma Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely great service,always happy with our orders :)"
"best quality hoodies, competitivley priced"
Jan Sheldon
Verified Buyer
"This is the 3rd time we've bought clothes from here and they are great! Clothes are good quality, customer care is fab, and delivery time is impressive. Definitely recommend!"
Dexter Stagg
Verified Buyer
"*Good quality products *Very reasonable prices *Quicker turnaround than expected *Excellent customer service, even in unusual circumstances Will be recommending Yazzoo to other Societies"
"Brilliant designs and quality. Helpful staff and quick delivery!"
"I expected nothing compared to what I received! The quality was amazing and I got my hoodies a whole week before they were due to arrive. Totally recommend their service"
Jessica Furlong
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely loved these hoodies, very simple to order, they arrived a day earlier than planned too. Very helpful emails from delivery company re delivery times. Very good quality hoodies, everyone was very impressed with them. Sizes were a bit bigger than I thought but can’t wait to wear them. I am definitely going to recommend this company to others and use them again myself."
Rosie Lyons
Verified Buyer
"Friendly professional staff who are very helpful"
Pippa Gray
Verified Buyer
"Thank you Yazzoo, your prompt and thoughtful service tagged onto the very pleasing tee-shirts, as ordered, made a group of ladies celebrating their big ‘O’ birthday 🎂 very happy 😊."
"Fantastic service and fantastic products. The office are very helpful, Harriet and Amy in particular were always happy to advise and replied to my emails very quickly. Everything was very timely and the delivery swift and in perfect order. The products themselves are fantastic, the embroidery is such good quality and the hoodies are so cosy. Very happy first customer and I will return!"
Paul Caldecott
Verified Buyer
"Very easy to order,rapid production & service, great prices."
"First class service (again)! Will no doubt use again in the future"
"Fantastic. Fast, efficient and friendly service with a great product delivered at the end exactly to specifications, would definitely recommend."
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.61 based on 692 reviews