Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
Julia Tonner
"Love my logo tops, really good quality and so easy to navigate the webpage and order. So easy I did on my phone in my lunch break! Sizes do come up big for the hooded zip thru’s, maybe order a size smaller then you think you want. Really speedy service. Will use this company again, long sleeve tops would be nice 😉"
Paul Southern
"was very easy to design and get what I need size, colour and quickness. I will be ordering more in future"
Michael Simpson
"Very good service delivery was spot on very happy would differently recommend"
"Good job and fast delivery"
"Good quality and reasonable delivery"
"I have been very pleased with these products and in fact I am wearing one as I write. I will order from you again without any doubt but I don't need anything at the moment."
"Very pleased with these polo shirts."
"Easy to use website, fast response to queries and very helpful staff. Goods arrived as promised and quality looks great. Many thanks."
"Great fast service, T-shirt's turned out just how we wanted, there wa an issue with certain sizes of the T-Shirt we ordered not being avialble however this was resovled very quickly."
"Spent So much money on jumpers I cannot use. At first glance, they were okay but after examination - Sizes are completely wrong. Quality is cheap. Text is huge compared to the sample I was shown of small text. I was never offered a physical sample. Also just tried washing one which came out bobbly."
"Good quality clothing and very competitive prices and efficient service."
"Absolutely chuffed with my hoodies!! Amazing job highly recommend!"
"Very pleased with the pròduct done really well now I know fully how to order many thanks"
"Great quality, and great printing of my logo. Thank you"
"Prompt, very efficient service, really helpful staff, excellent quality products at reasonable prices. Happy to do one offs. Look no further, you won’t find a better company to deal with. Thanks chaps!"
"Dagenham Park Sixth Form were very happy with the service and efficiency of your company. The quality of the hoodies were 10/10 over all very, very pleased with the service and will defiantly be using the company again"
"The site was a bit frustrating to get around . But the service was very good My T-shirt Logo looked very good but the only thing I wld say is the Black of the T-shirt wasn't as strong in colour as I expected a bit disappointing as I was going to wear black trousers with it & the colours are different not a biggy but just saying as this is for my parteners Rock unreuion"
"Ordered tops with our club logo on, they have come out better than I expected and fit well xx"
"I wanted a simple gift to mark a disabled friends achievement. I found Yazzoo on the internet and called to see them. They designed and produced a T-shirt for me in record time. Particularly the staff were very friendly and nothing was too much trouble."
"Beautiful accurate printing and embroidery, fast responses and delivery!"
"good quality items for the price, delivered within the stated time. Thank you"
"Great company! Very easy to design your own stuff and the quality was fantastic for the price. Will definitely be ordering some things soon"
"I was very pleased with the service and it delivered the jumpers perfectly and are a good quality jumper. Well recommended"
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.68 based on 1,562 reviews