Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Jonny Barker
"Yazoo personalised clothing were very helpful on this order. I was easily able to upload my artwork and also specify a silver thread for my embroidery. The finished result was very impressive with a quick turnaround. Will definitely use them again"
Andrew Moodie
"The process was straightforward and questions were answered promptly. The hoodies arrived earlier than expected via tracked delivery. The price was good, the quality is excellent and I would certainly use Yazzoo again."
Nicola Fraser
"Excellent quality hoodie with fantastic logo printed exactly to the specifications sent through - really pleased and will definitely recommend."
"Yazzoo were very helpful and professional as when I ordered my jackets I needed them ASAP and the did not dissapoint! They kept in touch with me letti g me know how they were getting on. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service and great quality products"
"Product delivered exactly on agreed time despite the xmas period. Got embroidery on a hoodie which is of very quality, the hoodie themself are of a vert garnement too."
"Great service from beginning to end, hoodie is really good quality and the insignia writing excellent would def use again"
"There service was good and was delivered when they stated it would be. The hoodie is just as I pictured if not better, the quality is really good and fits a dream I love it."
"Second time of ordering. Great quality hoodies. Kids loved their embroidered names"
"very Ggood will use again"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE - WEBSITE USER FRIENDLY, STAFF VERY HELPFUL. WILL MOST CER TYAINLY USE AGAIN"
"Brilliant choice of styles, fonts and options. Excellent quality hoodies - I bought the hockey team a hoodie each to celebrate their success this season and they all said how comfortable they were. Great fitting. Also, extra bonus of a phone pocket in the pouch!"
"Arrived on time. Jumper looks great and quality fantastic for the small price paid. Brilliant customer service from start to finish. I’ll be using this company again and again!"
"Excellent company. Website is brilliant let's you see what it looks like before you order. Gave a delivery date arrived bang on an all round great company to deal with. 10 out of 10"
"Absolutely happy with my recent order. From all the help with my order and receiving it just in time for Christmas. We at the Army Cadets will defiantly be ordering again."
"I've just received my order today and I am absolutely pleased with what you've done Thank you very much !!!"
"Terrible! Ordered Christmas hoodies, they Mis printed one hoodie then tried to unsuccessfully cover it up and sent it to me! Spoilt the whole occasion as I couldn’t give to everybody in the office as a present as the one ruined one would have made the recipient feel less important than others, ended up running out to buy another gift for everybody and just handing these round to nobody in particular to wear for the day rather than giving as gifts. We have a £10 gift limit and I had just gone over that with these but thought they were worth it, little did I know I would be running out to spend another £110 on wine to replace the gifts. Contacted company although it was too late to get another one to me before Christmas, they said they could send me another one now! Great after Christmas Christmas jumper, just what I need or they could refund the one ruined jumper. I said I wasn’t happy with that because of their mistake I was unable to use any of the 11 ordered, just received a reply saying that’s it, take it or leave it. Bad customer service, one you should meet me halfway and refund half the price! Two you should have never sent me shoddy workmanship in the first place, your website is full of litigation that you cannot be held responsible if we don’t fill the box’s with correct wording but apparently it doesn’t matter if you do! 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼The point is I didn’t order 50000! I ordered 11 and because of your mistake the other 10 became redundant gifts, thanks for the refund for 1 though makes a massive difference, perhaps I should invoice you for what I had to spend to replace your mistake........1 week later still no refund.........2weeks later! Still no refund!"
Hi Lucy,

We’re saddened to see that we didn’t get this right for you, and we apologise for our error. It looks like what has happened here is that your order was sent correct and on time apart from one hoodie. From the photo, I can see that initially the wrong print was put on the hoodie, and then this was removed, and then correct print put was put on. However, the incorrect print has left a shadow on the garment and so is still visible faulty. The error was not picked up in quality control and was sent out to you. I see that you have then requested that we refund half the price of the entire order, rather than accept our offer of a replacement hoodie or a refund on that item. Unfortunately, we would not do this, as 10 of the 11 hoodies were correct, so the offer of the refund would have been 1/11th of the order or making a new replacement item. We like to treat all of our customers in the same fair manner, regardless of order size and intended use. For example, if a shop ordered 5000 jumpers off us, and one jumper was faulty, we would not offer to refund half of the order for them; we would offer to refund or replace that jumper. Therefore I feel that our response to the issue was the fair and correct one. We have now refunded you for the faulty item and I am sorry for the bad blood between us.

Regards, Rob
"Amazing quality and it was exactly as I wanted it, thank you!!!"
"I was very pleased with the quility and service"
"Great quality clothing and stitching. Prompt delivery."
"Fantastic service! Very helpful staff who talked me through a complicated order. Great sweatshirts arrived in a tight time scale. Highly recommended."
"I am so pleased with the service and the quality of the product I purchased! It was a present for my partner, who absolutely loves it (and is sitting wearing it as I write this)! I would recommend this company to anyone; brilliant, efficient service and excellent clothing."
"Amazing quality, knew exactly what I wanted and really easy to communicate with. Would definitely buy from again."
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 1,175 reviews