Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Jonny Barker
"Yazoo personalised clothing were very helpful on this order. I was easily able to upload my artwork and also specify a silver thread for my embroidery. The finished result was very impressive with a quick turnaround. Will definitely use them again"
Andrew Moodie
"The process was straightforward and questions were answered promptly. The hoodies arrived earlier than expected via tracked delivery. The price was good, the quality is excellent and I would certainly use Yazzoo again."
Nicola Fraser
"Excellent quality hoodie with fantastic logo printed exactly to the specifications sent through - really pleased and will definitely recommend."
"Great service & communication. The Clothing arrived early & is great quality. Will definitely use again."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Very happy good quality just abut long to come"
"Clothing that I order the detail and finished outcome was amazing, commination is very good also. I will be ordering from them again."
"I ordered a softshell jacket with my son's name on the front and motosport team on the back and could not be happier with the result. The staff were good to deal with and give you updates through the order process would not hesitate in using these guys again. Neil Smith Scotland"
"Pros: order came quicker than expected by about 6 days. I was kept well informed of the update too which was great. Print quality was also great too. Cons: quality of product is not what I expected it to be. Much lower quality material than I anticipated, too thin and uncomfortable. Shoulders are too wide too compared to the height (I’m sure if I got a size where the shoulders fit perfectly then the material wouldn’t go to the waist area). Personally for future, I’d rather buy a hoody from somewhere else and then have it embroidered/printed afterwards. Note for Yazzoo: if you are able to take delivery of clothing items and print/embroider those (so not from your own stock) then that would be great. If not, unfortunately, I do not think I would be a returning customer."
"Really impressed with the quality of the hoodie and printing and good price - couldn't find anywhere else that would do just a single garment. Thanks very much."
"Very pleased with service thank you"
"So far I have only encountered your ordering process. Your site clearly shows the American Express logo which implies that you accept this card. The Worldpay system won't though. Amy had to send an invoice so that I could pay by BACS though, in the end I waited until I was home and could use a different card. Your site is 'clunky' otherwise too, making it hard to move from personalised to plain garments and to compare products. Other vendors have full size pictures available for different coliurways, whereas yours just shows one image. I ordered just one type of hoodies because I know these both for weight and size, though had the site been better, I would have probably ordered a different one for comparison too."
"Yazzoo were very helpful and professional as when I ordered my jackets I needed them ASAP and the did not dissapoint! They kept in touch with me letti g me know how they were getting on. Would definitely recommend"
"Excellent service and great quality products"
"Product delivered exactly on agreed time despite the xmas period. Got embroidery on a hoodie which is of very quality, the hoodie themself are of a vert garnement too."
"Great service from beginning to end, hoodie is really good quality and the insignia writing excellent would def use again"
"There service was good and was delivered when they stated it would be. The hoodie is just as I pictured if not better, the quality is really good and fits a dream I love it."
"Second time of ordering. Great quality hoodies. Kids loved their embroidered names"
"very Ggood will use again"
"EXCELLENT SERVICE - WEBSITE USER FRIENDLY, STAFF VERY HELPFUL. WILL MOST CER TYAINLY USE AGAIN"
"Brilliant choice of styles, fonts and options. Excellent quality hoodies - I bought the hockey team a hoodie each to celebrate their success this season and they all said how comfortable they were. Great fitting. Also, extra bonus of a phone pocket in the pouch!"
"Arrived on time. Jumper looks great and quality fantastic for the small price paid. Brilliant customer service from start to finish. I’ll be using this company again and again!"
"Excellent company. Website is brilliant let's you see what it looks like before you order. Gave a delivery date arrived bang on an all round great company to deal with. 10 out of 10"
"Absolutely happy with my recent order. From all the help with my order and receiving it just in time for Christmas. We at the Army Cadets will defiantly be ordering again."
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 1,183 reviews