Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing

How would you rate Yazzoo Personalised Clothing ?

Bruce Johnson
Bruce Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Hi, I picked up my order today and was very pleased to firstly feel the quality of the garments when I took them out of the bag! I am 6’4” tall and ordered a XXL hoodie which fit me perfectly both the arms length and the body. My wife who is a slim 6’ tall ordered a small as she was concerned about the body fit and the body on her hoodie is perfect but the arms are too short unfortunately. Would be great if you offered the longer sleeve option. Lastly I ordered a hoodie for my tall 7 year old and it fit her perfectly so aside from the sleeve length of my wife’s hoodie I am very pleased with the order!"
Dawn Carter
Dawn Carter
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, easy to use website, super speedy delivery, and most importantly, the T-shirts are awesome!! Thanks guys!!"
Emma Blackburn
Emma Blackburn
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service! Very quick turnaround, great quality and decent price! Very grateful, thank you!! - Lincoln Psychology Society"
"Fantastic quality Fantastic people who are willing to help Really worth it Will use this company again"
Angela Burns
Verified Buyer
"After initial back and forwards to get it right, once ordered the process was quick and efficient and the quality great"
"They delivered our product in good time and it was excellent quality. Can’t wait to wear them."
"The email correspondence was always quick and the email answers were always helpful and professional. The hoodies arrived in good time and are of a high quality and relatively low cost."
Natasha Aqsum
Verified Buyer
"I am absolutely pleased with the customer service I received, the quality of the clothing and the speed at which they were made and delivered. I would definitely recommend this company to a friend"
"Great quality hoodies and nice looking print. Communication was very good and delivered well ahead of schedule. Will be re-ordering soon! Thank you."
"Better than what I thought. Great detail and good quality."
Karen Eslick
Verified Buyer
"Top quantity hoodies, embroidered beautifully. Haven't tried them on yet as end of term treat. Thank you so much for such an easy transaction 😊"
"All hoodies are amazing and very good quality. Staff very nice and helpful Thank you"
Duncan MacCormick
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, helpful staff and quick delivery. Just what we wanted"
Craig Churchley
Verified Buyer
"Very good service. Good quality items and friendly staff."
Craig Atkin
Verified Buyer
"Very good, used a few times now and never disappointed"
"Great prices and Excellent quality products The printing was amazing Fast excellent service Staff are phenomenal Would hugely recommend this company and will definitely be using them again in the future."
"Quick and responsive service"
Caroline Connolly
Verified Buyer
"Great service from start to finish. This is the second time I've used them and they didn't disappoint. They are happy to help with design, quotes etc and the delivery time is fast too! I would highly recommend Yazzoo!"
"By completing the requested T-shirts on time and professionally"
Paul Forster
Verified Buyer
"This is our second year using Yazzoo for our leavers' hoodies and we will definitely continue. Customer service, efficiency, value for money and quality of their products is superb. Very happy pupils, parents and teachers."
"Really helpful team of people dealing with my order and didn't mind my multiple changes. The layout was right 1st time. The class of kids that I ordered the hoodies for absolutely love them. Thanks!"
Oliver Dew
Verified Buyer
"The team were excellent from start to finish. Extremely accommodating - from helping me the size of my design, changing colour garments to rushing through the delivery. The quality of the print and garment is first class - so much so the wives of the chaps going on the boys event which I had my hoodies printed for like them so much, they want one too!"
"Great product and service, cheers."
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.65 based on 851 reviews