Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Yazzoo Personalised Clothing?

Kayleigh Spiking
"I bought the budget hoodies for a stag do. They arrived in the 10 working days advised and although they are budget they feel good quality. Nice fitting too. The printing is brilliant! Exactly what I asked for and very well done."
Nicola Paterson
"Our School has used Yazzoo twice now and both time their Customer Service has been amazing. No order is too big or too small and the quality of the garments is fantastic. We had numerous changes to our order and these were never any problem. We would thoroughly recommend Yazzoo and we cant wait to use them again in the future!"
Francesca Salter
"Amazing quality hoodies (so soft & cosy!) And embroidery/printing. Everything on my order was done perfectly and very professionally. The sizing is also very good - I got an XS for myself, which was a great fit!"
"Just starting up my own business and purchased a few hoodies and t shirts. Great quality and when I spoke to customer service they were great and put me in the correct direction, thank you."
"Good quality hoodies, great service"
"Fantastic product they really nailed the design I was looking for and all was delivered under 10 working days You will be hard pushed to fond a better service or result than here"
"Fabulous quality zip through hoodie. Fast hassle free service. Didn't have any personalisation done. Would recommend"
"Lovely quality hoodie with quality embroidery. Love the style of the hoodie with cool extras like a phone pocket in the main pocket and thumb holes in the sleeve to keep hands warm! Very impressed"
"Really helpful staff striving to help ther customer i cant find no faults with your practice's wish use all the success for the futer an i will definitely be ordering again p.bower"
"Sithney Green Brownies love their hoodies. They are comfy and look great. Good price too. Thanks."
"I have used your company a few times now for bulk orders. I've been very satisfied with the products although a little disappointed with the most recent order due to the sports t-shirts being a different make which I wasn't made aware of. This has then unfortunately given our members the wrong size as they seem to be sized different to the previous. However, overall I am happy."
"Great customer service"
"Very good quality woolen beanie hats. Team very helpful with agreeing the design. Top Marks all round. Thank you"
"I don't see how anything could be improved, your customer service is excellent, with all calls and email enquiries dealt with within 24 hours at the most, but for the majority of the time they are answered at the time. Your turnaround time from the order being placed to it being delivered is extremely fast, even during busy periods I don't I've ever had to wait longer than 2 weeks, which I consider exceptional service. The hoodies we order to sell to our students are of top quality and our students consistently rate them very highly for their comfort, warmth and quality of manufacture."
"Quick delivery and amazing quality, thank you!"
"Ordered a personalised hoodie for a present and had great service . Will definitely use the company again!"
"Great quality product, personalised printing perfect,would certainly recommend⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"
"Excellent service we ordered leavers jumpers couldn't ask for a better quality great value for money and the children loved them"
"Good quality fabric and the printing was better than i expected."
"The hoodies that I ordered were house hoodies for my boarding college. I ordered the ultra premium ones and they're a hit, I've had students from other houses asking where I got them and how much they were, etc. and it looks like we've set a trend within college with them. Great product altogether, incredibly happy with the customer service too for helping to arrange samples. Thank you."
"By far the best quality hoodie I have ever invested in. It’s even better that it’s personalized!! I will definitely be investing in another one (or two) soon."
"Quality clothing and exceptionally well printed. The design is exactly how I wanted. Highly recommend this company."
"Good clothing"