Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 30th August 2020
Bethaney McCullen
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Darren Eastwood
This is the second time I've ordered personalised hoodies through Yazzoo. The process is so simple! Really high quality hoodie, embroidered logo and avatars executed beautifully. Great communications, and quick shipping. I'll keep coming back.
the clothing is very good quality and the embroidery is amazing, very quick turn around.
I have used Yahzzoo now on three different occasions and won’t go anywhere else. I’ve tried other companies but the yahzzoo website is so easy to use with detailing what you want. The communication from them is faultless and they deliver on time or earlier then they agree to every time. Highly recommend like I said I won’t go anywhere else now for sign written clothing.
Very simple website to use and excellent product and logo perfectly done.
Made an order with Rebecca she was great and also worked with Rob who helped a lot, the quality of work is good. Il be back very soon with more orders for you guys. Thanks again.
I ordered embroidered hoodies for the team I work within Nottingham Children's Hospital - due to COVID we are wearing scrubs a lot of the time for patient contact and with colder weather coming in I thought embroidered hoodies would complement our scrubs (which they certainly have!) and look more professional than individual jumpers/cardigans! From the initial quote to receiving the items I have been very impressed with the customer service, supporting throughout and responding promptly to any issues/concerns. The quality of the hoodies and embroidery is next to none! Lovely and warm with the logo clear. Everyone is really pleased with their hoodies....so much so that I will be putting another order in as some want a second and others who have seen the team wearing them are requesting one! I have also passed details of this company to other departments in Nottingham Children's Hospital who are keen to put orders in too as so impressed with our hoodies! Thank you and I'll be in touch soon with another order!! ;)
The print and the quality was good would recommend
Hoodies arrived today, as promised. I have to say I have been very impressed with your business – emails answered promptly and a very reasonable priced product when including the design time. I was surprised that being a small order customer, compared to your corporate clients, my order arrived so promptly. Thanks for the quick turn-around time for my wife’s birthday. She loves the hoodies, so extra brownie points for me! J
This is our second order and like the first the whole process from ordering to receipt went smoothly. The garments we ordered are used to promote our company, used daily and worn whenever we are dealing with our customers
I ordered my clothing as a gift to a special friend. I was a little nervous as I've done it before with a different company and I wasn't very happy with the end result.
I recieved my clothing from this Amazing company and I was in extreme happiness with the end product. I actually nearly cried it was stunning. I sent it to my friend and even they said that it was absolutely stunning. So I am beyond grateful for my clothing. Highly recommended and a great company.
Brilliant
Fast delivery
Recommended
Beanie Hats were great quality. Arrived timely.
We used them to sell as merch and give as prizes.
Just received our order of T's and Hoodies, great quality love the embroidery and prints of our personalised item, fast delivery and communication with really helpful staff, will be ordering more very soon :)
Great quality clothing at a great price. Couldn't fault delivery either was told up to 10 working days, and it came after 2. Absolutely fantastic service.
A good friend started Aviation in Action some year's ago, it's got bigger recently with more photographs coming on board as freelance,
So to but our brand out and when cold coats came to mind.
I didn't ask for a sample to see the work from yazzoo just went ahead in blind faith, yazzoo didn't disappoint me, good quality, quick and will use again.
Great quick service and my son loved his shirts for his new delivery business. They are very smart!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 8th October 2020
Always amazing quality! 5 star +
Absolutely delighted with the new hoodies. At first we were skeptical as we previously ordered elsewhere and was very disappointed. But after an easy process and previews of what it looked like we are very happy with the outcome. We will most definitely be using you for all our merchandise and uniform needs thank you so much. Expect a tag on our facebook page shortly.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 6th October 2020 Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 6th October 2020
I used Yazzoo for the first time after much trial and error with other competitors that do the same thing. In my opinion, Yazzoo came out on top for me in terms of the easy navigation on the website to the way it is laid out. When you have completed your design you see a good artist representation of what your order will look like and that was missing from other sites I have visited. The price was very good also but most importantly, once I received the goods I was really really pleased with the quality. The quality of the hoodie was better than I even expected and the print was equally as good. It doesn't seem like it will rub off after a few washes but I will wait and see if I am wrong, hopefully not. I will definitely be buying from Yazzoo again!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 6th October 2020
Ordering is fast and easy! Ordered for my daughters year 6 leavers and couldn't be happier with the quality of the garments! They are fabulous.
Have now decided to buy hoodies for members of staff!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.70 based on 2,093 reviews