Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

Based on 3,052 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

24C Conduit Road

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy
David Halliwell
Anne Salter
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Love the items, was my first time ordering and really happy with the outcome. It took a bit of time to arrive and also the sizing fits slightly smaller than hoping for. Would definitely order again and will definitely leave another review again this time hoping it will be the full 5/5 stars! Staff are very responsive and was a great experience working with them
Ordered some hoodies for our youth group, excellent order process, shipping time and quality
Ordered as leavers jumpers and they were great - everyone loved the colour and how comfy they were! Thanks
Good quality, good service and on time delivery
Great bags again, thank you
Really good quality hoodie, have been wearing it for every event with my university society!
I have used vistaprint in the past. This time wanted some tees for our playgroup (Halliwell Tots). Vistaprint delivery was too long. I wanted to set up an account with a local business as a local one myself. Set one up and then found out delivery was also longer than when I needed product so left the order. Next day received an email asking why this was the case…. Explained and Islobel was able to get me the order within 4 days (even though this was much quicker than normal). Quality of tees is very good.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Easy to use website , great price and delivery on time as promised.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 22nd May 2022
Came really fast and was easy to use. Ordered the polos for my boyfriends falconry business he’s trying to start as a surprise and he loved them
I have recently set up my own dog walking business and I needed some clothing to suit my job, fashion sense and that would look professional! So pleased with the variety of styles available and the quality of the products! Can’t wait to order more!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 21st May 2022 Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 21st May 2022 Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 21st May 2022
I always order our Scout Group hoodies here. Great quality. Really easy to order plenty of sizes. And a great choice of colours, styles etc - plus fast delivery.
Good communication, good quality product and reasonable prices
This is the 2nd time I have ordered leavers hoodies. Both times the ordering process has bee straight forward and communication excellent. The hoodies were delivered in under 2 weeks. All the children and parents are extremely pleased with the quality of the hoodies. We went for the ultra premium hoodies, worth every penny. Thank you will be ordering again next year.
Good quality and fast service
Daughter was really pleased with her leaver hoody thanks so much ! 😊
Ordered a leavers hoodie as a class bill order, the quality is great and the fit is perfect. It was a quick and efficient delivery. My son is very happy with the hoodie.
We ordered hoodies to give out to employees at a conference. They went down incredibly well! The employees really liked the gesture and we've had so many compliments on the quality, especially because they have thumb holes and the secret phone pocket! Our experience ordering has been brilliant too!
Great quality and speedy delivery!
Wow! What an amazing company with amazing customer service! The jacket is great quality and who ever did the embroidery is so talented! Top class company!
I wanted an original design for a T-shirt as a birthday present, yazzoo was a great find !! Easy to follow and design my T-shirts !! Good follow up before printing and a great product at the end!! I will definitely use them again !!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.73 based on 3,052 reviews