Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Victoria Channon
"I bought a hoodie for a crimbo present for my brother who does YouTube so I got his logo and name put onto it and it is absolutely amazing I am so chuffed by it and will definitely be buying from here if I ever need anything personalised....thank you so much yazzoo!"
Fred Bonful
"I ordered over 20 items (combination of hoodies and t-shirts) with our logo on them, which was needed before our concert scheduled on 4th November 2018. We didn't only receive our items early, but they looked absolutely amazing. In addition, the customer service we received was topnotch and supportive. I definitely recommend Yazzoo if you want good value for your money as well as a pleasent customer experience."
William Gomer
"Webpage and service was very good and all staff were very helpful ."
"Quality service.Will use again."
"Great personal service, called me up to correct my mistakes on the online order from. Well done."
"I like the clothing but the threading design on it looks good but its not stiched properly for some part i hope you guys improve in the future or you can print the design instead of doing threading on the clothes overall good i like it i will be carefull when washing the cloth"
"Great quality. Really delighted with the hoodies for my son"
"Over the moon with our new hoodies"
"Brilliant customer service went above and beyond to accommodate my request, highly recommended."
"The team were very helpful, as I spoke to many different people when finalising my order, and all of them were very efficient and useful. My order came quickly and was to a high standard."
"First time buying for our squash club - but will come back again in future. It was easy to get the printing and logos sorted. The prices were very competitive, and delivery times reasonable given the price."
"THE CLOTHING IS EXCELLANT VALUE FOR MONEY. however I do find the website very tricky and it does not always respond to adding items etc I think it could be more stream lined and would be easier to use4"
"Excellent customer service and communications re: delivery, arrived when it said it would. The actual embroidered design of the company logo and details was very high detail in exactly the right position. The quality of the garment very good too!! Cannot fault them, will definitely use again."
"Literally my only issue with the custom hoodie that I ordered with my logo, is that it's too big for me...and that was my fault! :o) Great quality and well printed, I really cannot fault the service or the product or the price. If anything, I wish I had paid for the slightly faster turnaround, but again, that was my fault! Great stuff, thanks guys."
"Received my order today of a children's printed hoodie. Really impressed with the quality of the printing and the service."
"We ordered personalised hoodies for our staff and will definitely be using Yazzoo in the future for other items. Delivery was exceptionally quick, the products are of really great quality and the staff are proud to wear them. Highly recommended!"
"Arrived quickly and it’s good quality"
"Absolutely loved it ! So fast and the staff are on point. I think they all need a Christmas bonus to be honest . Could not be happier with the service"
Haha I'll make sure they all get looked after this Christmas Victoria. Thanks for the kind words, I'm sure the staff will be very pleased to see this review!
"Good quality, generous sizes, delivered quickly... Will definitely buy from yazzoo in the future..."
"Quality of products is really good and embroidery and printing look great thank. Will order from again for sure"
"All our student nurses and operating department practitioners love the warmth and easy washing of their hoodies. They wear them with pride - and declare them "snuggly". As a university we appreciate the consistent quality and service Yazzoo provide. Well done!"
"I was really satisfied with the outcome of the sweatshirt thank you for doing a great job"
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 1,096 reviews