Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Donna Bradbury
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Jessica Jacob
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service and product. Great communication, efficiency and delivered on time during lockdown.
Posted 1 hour ago
We ordered them for a funeral as we lost a perosn close to us but the sizing on this are needed to be looked at or advise customers to order a size bigger than needed
Fast officiant service well pleased.
Great service and great quality items
Thanks for the excellent service and really pleased with the product!
We ordered our year 6 leavers hoodies and have to say we can't fault the the company or the product. Out of 58 hoodies we only had 1 which had a few letters missing from the back. I emailed in and a replacement was ordered straight away! I know some schools have not been able to get hoodies this year so I have recommended this company for them to use in the future. The communication was fantastic and they made the ordering process simple. They even went the extra mile and got them here in time for the children's last day. We had lots of happy children. The quality of the hoodie is amazing worth every penny.
Great leaver's hoodies! A perfect present fr our first ever cohort of pupils.
Great web site and good quality products. The customer service has been good with quick communications and very helpful responses. I'm just starting out providing club clothing for my local skydiving club so looking forward to seeing everyone kitted out in branded clothing very soon!
Amazing quality and service!! Love them!!
I would like to thank you for all the communication and the love chat option whilst I placed my order. Also the hoodies have come and everyone is really please with the quality of them. However, not 10 stars as an additional hoody was paid for and the order amended last week but we have only received the original amount and not the extra one. Still waiting a response on this matter. Thanks
This is the first time we ordered hoodies for our year six leavers: we ordered them as they seemed to have missed out on so much this year. They've just arrived and we're delighted with them. I can't wait for the year 6's to receive them, and we've already said that we'll make it a tradition so that we'll do it again next year 😀
Very happy with the product - good quaility
Excellent service and really good quality items.
We opened up a school store for Year 6 leavers' hoodies. Though the store was a little tricky to navigate and interest from our families wasn't as expected, we are incredibly happy with our hoodies. They are of an extremely high quality and very competitively priced. It was great not to have a minimum order amount and allow the children to personalise their hoodies for a small additional fee.
Very good quality I would definitely order again
This order was for P7 leavers (Y6 in England) hoodies. The selection process of colours and sizes was straightforward. They arrived in good time as promised. The printing was faultless. Just what we wanted. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was that I would just have liked to be able to reorder at a price nearer the first set of hoodies.
as starting up my own small business, I decided to have a t-shirt and hoody made up to advertise my business.
Just received the Edge Hill University class of 2020 hoodie ready to give to my daughter on 22nd and very impressed with the quality and the added details on the drawstrings and can’t wait to hand it over to my special graduate.
I am very pleased with the quality and speed of this service they have pleased many poeple
Thank you for another great order for our 2020 graduates. They couldn't be happier!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.70 based on 1,976 reviews