Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing

How would you rate Yazzoo Personalised Clothing?

Verified Buyer
"Great helpful company with friendly staff always willing to accommodate"
Verified Buyer
"Yazzoo have been fantastic from start to finish! All the correspondence I had with them was quickly answered and effectively dealt with. There were numerous changes I required throughout the process and each time the staff happily and quickly actioned them. Upon receiving the hoodies and t-shirts we ordered we were delighted with the quality and workmanship. Thanks so much Yazzoo you've been brilliant and I would highly recommend you to anyone else looking for printed/personalised clothing."
Amberino Padfield
Amberino Padfield
"This stuff is super high grade, crazy soft, warm and thick, durable well printed, double pocket in a pocket, beautiful embroidery clothing and I love it. It's easy to make, you're way cheaper thsn competition. Incredibly friendly and helpful, and very fast"
Debbie Pretty
Verified Buyer
"The order was promptly fill and delivered. Excellent quality and extremely helpful."
Jade Lynch
Verified Buyer
"Great service! Efficient and friendly. Great quality hoodies. Will definitely recommend."
Verified Buyer
"Great helpful company with friendly staff always willing to accommodate"
James Latimer
Verified Buyer
"The colour wasnt as strong as the picture's i sent in so a new top look's faded which is a shame the quality of the hoodie is fantastic though and the embroidery was on point ! .. Just what let's it down is cheap print"
Verified Buyer
"Ordered two hoodies for the morning after our wedding to wear down to the wwedding breakfast! The print and quality of the hoodies is fantastic! So impressed!! Thankyou"
James Jacklin
Verified Buyer
"Top quality product at a very reasonable price"
"Prompt service and good quality product"
Emily Baker
Verified Buyer
"Great quality clothing shipped really quickly and efficiently. Staff were incredibly helpful when I made a mistake on my order. Excellent service"
"From start to finish the service from Yazzoo was brilliant, both courteous and professional. Staff seemed to have a real knowledge of their products and always ready to help. The website once you've ordered is a little clunky (I couldn't view my order after it'd gone through) but this wouldn't at all out me off using them again as everything else was outstanding. Very pleased they use DPD for deliveries rather too as this is always my preferred courier."
Liam Grandin
Verified Buyer
"I bought a hoody and customised it a while a go. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out but I was really impressed and will be buying another one. One thing I will say, one word was spelt wrong. This could have been my mistake though! Overall. Amazing work!"
"They had great customer service"
Anne Smith
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the jacket ordered was excellent and the embrodiery is first class. The jacket exceeded my expectations."
"Brilliant service and fast turnaround. Could not have been more helpful."
"So pleased with the amazing service, particularly from Amy who dealt with me while I went back and forth with my year group. The hoodies were so easy to design online, and communication was brilliant and clear"
Leah Waters
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a hoodie for my husbands birthday . He was made up with it , excellent quality and print was professional and of good quality . Excellent service thanks A+"
Stephen Oshaughnessy
Verified Buyer
"Exceptional of image and colours,excellent communication"
Andy Burnett
Verified Buyer
"I had two hoodies personalised for my fitness classes as part of my uniform. They look great. sizes were perfect and was printed as expected. Sending proof over before any commencement of printing was great so you could see how the item was going to look once printed on. Will be ordering again."
Rachel Murray
Verified Buyer
"Great personalised service Speedy production and delivery Lovely product very good quality!"
"Absolutely Amazing customer service. I had a printing error on my jumper and a new one was printed and sent within a week. I even wanted the jumper a size bigger and they fulfilled my request without extra charge. The jumper in itself is brilliant quality! Even though this was my first purchase it definitely won't be my last ."
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.62 based on 768 reviews