Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Lovely set of three children's hoodies received. Design printed exactly as requested and the items are good quality. Quick and easy process right though from ordering to delivery (even when I requested a short notice delivery date change it was no problem). Highly recommended."
Daria Papenko
"The design was good, but the colour of the tshirt did not match the colour on the website. I was expecting a lighter blue, but received a shade of electric blue. I have previously ordered from Yazzoo and never had an issue, just this time a little sad about the colour."
Victoria Channon
"I bought a hoodie for a crimbo present for my brother who does YouTube so I got his logo and name put onto it and it is absolutely amazing I am so chuffed by it and will definitely be buying from here if I ever need anything personalised....thank you so much yazzoo!"
"we ordered several of the premium hoodies and had them personalised. The embroidery and print work was absolutely fantastic, the communication and service were second to none and the products were delivered when they said they would be. Our only complaint as such was that the hoodies themselves were not the best fitting, and unfortunately the size guides only help a little as we found that the hoods were quite small/tight and the actual length of the hoodie was a little short meaning it rises a bit, but the actual quality of the hoodie is good."
"The quality of the hoodie sweatshirt and the embroidered logo very good indeed. The item isn’t for me it’s a Xmas present I would you use your company again"
"I liked my order."
"Excellent quality hoodie with fantastic logo printed exactly to the specifications sent through - really pleased and will definitely recommend."
"Great quality"
"Great comfortable material good quality. Will be ordering more. Regards Julie"
"The product was absolutely brilliant, ordered sweatshirts for our university society, so useful having a no-minimum order made it so much easier. Great quality sweatshirt and great colour selections. Also good quality embroidery and printing. Delivered on time. Also really helpful staff that got back to me really quickly,"
"Product quality is good, price competitive and delivery time reasonable. My only critique is over the method of inputting personalized texts: it laborious and inconvenient to write each text separately when ordering for more than 20 people. Could there not be an option to download and excel spreadsheet?"
"I was very happy with the quality of the material, also the printing on the shirt was great. Will be ordering more from this company (Assuming no large price rises) Thanks, Chris"
"Have really enjoyed everything we've ordered from Yazzoo! The items have been great quality and delivery, although it takes a bit, has been spot on when they've said it would come!"
"Right from the very beginning the service I have received has been excellent. The team were great at sending me my proofs before the design went into production as it got changed our end a few times. Once I had ordered and paid for the items they were delivered on the exact day that was estimated. Brilliant service from start to finish thank you."
"The quality of the hats we ordered is very good and great value for money"
"My order arrived on the day Yazzoo said it would and my logo on my polo shirts look fantastic . Keep up the good work. P Barnett"
"Great product and fantastic service, I am so pleased with how the t-shirts have turned up"
"Gorgeous hoodies and T-SHirts! Easy to use the website and fabulous service. Will be using again."
"Good quality clothing and excellent customer service ... can work out expensive, if you only want one embroidered item . However , fleece looks good and will be professional looking corporate wear for my new business . Thank you ..."
"Quality service.Will use again."
"Great personal service, called me up to correct my mistakes on the online order from. Well done."
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 1,119 reviews