Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Marie Behenna
"Always a fantastic service. The hoodies we ordered were embroidered beautifully and the quality of the ultra and fleece lined options is fantastic. The team are always very helpful, even when I make lots changes to the order!"
Suzanne Potts
"Fabulous, quick and quality as always!"
Kirsten McHale
"This was a gift for my dad for his birthday. He loves it and said it is very comfy and the material is very good quality like Superdry. He has also since been asked where he got this hoody from as there is interest from other friends 😄"
"I've got to say at the start of my purchase I was worried wether they would make it the exact way I wanted and with no doubt they have done a exceptional job with it and I am so pleased with it. I would definitely recommend this company. Sterin Mathew"
"Very happy with my order"
"Great hoodies, kids and adults Ali,e feel they are very cozy to wear, great communication from team, my issues dealt with excellently."
"The tops look great! they arrived on time and they were packed up well. The only thing that stopped me giving a five star review was that the sizes were a little on the small size. But this will not stop me from using them again. Photos will follow"
"Good quality and a fair price. I've now ordered twice from yazzoo for different groups at work and been very happy each time :)"
"High quality hoodies, artwork looked great. Arrived exactly when they said it would. Fantastic all round!"
"The quality is excellent and I am so pleased with them. I asked for them to be sent earlier and they arrived in plenty of time! I would definitely recommend you and use you again. Thank you."
"Excellent service and the quality of the hoodies is fantastic. Definitely ordering from you in future."
"phone service could be a little more friendly and approachable."
"I needed the hoodies within a very short period of time, Yazzoo managed to deliver very quickly and with very high quality"
"I ordered 6 personalised hoodies from yazzoo for my personal training clients. They came early and they are so comfy and soft. Just ordered some more in a different colour. Would highly recommend this company!"
"High recommend Yazzoo as quality of work is very high standard and sales team very helpful to. Website easy to use and very straight forward. Shall be using Yazzoo again 👍"
"Fantastic quality and wonderful staff, there was a small problem at the initial purchasing and stuff dealt with it in a friendly and efficient way."
"I was impressed at first with the costing and price of embroidery etc...but what is the point in sending artwork, then the customer approves it and you still make errors, what's worse it was a simple spelling error. It then takes another 5 days to get replacements, I am a new business as well and I'm sure you can understand the importance of correct branding, no offer of compensation like an extra t shirt or hoodie or anything."
"Lovely quality, reasonable price and fast turnaround!"
"Yazzoo, have the best quality clothing I've found and their art department bends over backwards to deliver your vision to you and they have a good turn around time. I had a couple of issues with an order and they rectified the problem right away. Customer service is A1."
"Fantastic company, have used them a few times so far and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future. Great quality T-Shirts High quality Printing, has not changed from the day they arrived. Great customer service!!"
"Fantastic service from order to delivery, the quality of clothing is 10 out of ten, this is our second order and there will be a third"
"Excellent service and very high quality products. Thank you very much. Highly recommended"
"Very good service, quality of samples are excellent"
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.67 based on 1,277 reviews