Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

24C Conduit Road

Tell us how Yazzoo Personalised Clothing made you happy
Perfect clothing for my Carp Rig business - Top quality and the embroidery was superb :)
I'm starting a business and need a clothing supplier. I find the website really finicky to use. Sometimes it seems to do what I expect it to and others times it doesn't. If i am ordering more than one design there really should be a way to reflect that in one order. I had to call you to request that my three orders be linked so I could pay one delivery charge, after all they were going to the same place. It was good that you did link them but guess what...three separate packages arrived on different days. I called you to explain that after the first one arrived, because i was actually trying to help you, but it made no difference. 2 out of 3 of the actual products were very good. One jumper didn't print as well and seemed to have been folded too quickly after printing but it wasn't a major issue so I didn't bring it up. I had also called to query whether my chosen image could be increased to cover the chest and was told it couldn't be. However, when i received it, guess what?!..the image covered the chest! I was happy but I'm nervous to order again as i can't be certain i will get that again as the digital print proof didn't show it like that.
Great Christmas presents! Fast delivery and great value for money!
we are a small business and having recentyl started up i was looking for hoodies which we can wear to promote our business, came across Yazzoo and placed an order. Very happy with my order, excellent service and good quality hoodie :)
Superb service and great quality garments. We've ordered for many years and are never disappointed.
Great quality hoodie for a great price!
Arrived on time for event, helped our staff stand out
you have a wide range of choice
Amazing quality, our school will definitely use this company for future orders
We are a small family business and we are starting to do craft stalls. My husband bought me a set of personalised tshirts with our business logo on. They are good quality, the sizes are perfect and the logo was just right. We have now ordered hoodies too!
The clothing is really good guilty overall excellent I will definitely be ordering more only shame they don't do white hoodie's in men's but apart from that everything is brilliant
Very pleased . Good quality hoodie . Sizing perfect and the embroidery looks great . Highly recommend.
The date and the back of the hoodie is a representation of my lovely dad that passed this year. So I have brought hoodies for the family to remember my dad for our first Christmas without him.
Quick turnaround - massively impressed with the service. Edited our graphic a little as well to suit. Highly recommend!
I can't believe the quality of the product for the price! I ordered the zip-up hoodies with embroidery for a work exhibition. They came really quickly and the fabric is such good quality. Highly recommend!
Really nice garments and great printing. Also great staff
We ordered hoodies and t-shirts and they arrived ahead of time, all the hoodies were fair trade and the fabric is exactly what I wanted. The t-shirt fabric is also very high quality.
Really enjoyed the idea of doing my own print and these guys made it happen at a very reasonable price. The jumpers decent and the printing flawless. Great thanks!!
The jumper is perfect couldn’t have asked for anything better, ordered as I’ve just started a business. Only downfall is that it took so long to turn up (literally a month), however it was worth the wait :)
Really helpful team and informative. Great quality Zip up hoodies which the whole team love! Def use you again :)
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.72 based on 2,742 reviews