Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Over 7 Days

How would you rate Yazzoo Personalised Clothing ?

"We needed to get our logos embroidered on to some outdoor jackets and, as Yazzoo were local to me, I popped over to see if they could help. They were very friendly and welcoming, discussed the different options available, and we settled on trying embroidery on the sleeves. They stitched one jacket to try it out and that was fine, so the rest were done within a week, at a very good price. Payment was easy, as was collection. Highly recommended."
"Our music society usually get cast hoodies to publicise each show, and we decided to order from Yazzoo as their pricing couldn’t be beaten. Our order has arrived and we are delighted. The garments are terrific quality and the printing on chest, arm and back is crisp and clear. We had one large hoodie which appears to actually be an extra large which has been mislabelled (a manufacturers fault - not Yazzoo’s!!) and it was dealt with quickly, with a replacement in production already. I don’t doubt we will be back for our next show!!!"
Sarah Heydinger
"Excellent service: online and via the telephone which was answered promtly. Lovely products very flexible. I like the way that there was no minimal order for each colour or size. Highly recommend."
"Great quality product, excellent service and competitive prices. Very pleased with Yazzoo"
"First class service, from start to finish, good quality materials as well. I would recommend them to anyone"
"Very easy to order and very helpful staff. I’m delighted with the leavers hoodies I purchased."
"Yazzoo filled a VERY last minute order and we're so pleased they agreed to assist us. The prices were super for a voluntary youth organisation and the quality is excellent. The reproduction of the embroidered badge they were duplicating was spot on. A great find that we will use again in future."
"the printed t-shirts we ordered are really great quality. Excellent printing. I've used them for embroidery a lot before and I trust them with whatever designs I throw at them!"
"Very happy. Ordered a custom hoodie, the printing looks great and is well positioned. The quality of the garment is very good as well. They send you a preview to check before production and I was pleased to see it came just as shown on the preview. Will be ordering more stuff."
"It was perfect and good quality."
"Very quick efficient service. Great quality t-shirts with clear brightly coloured printing."
"Excellent service, delivered on time, great quality products. This is the second time I have ordered from here and I am plesantly suprised at how great the products come out each time! Both the hoodies and polo shirts were great... thank you!!"
"Even though there was a few issues with supplies coming in, the service was excellent and much appreciated that the polo shirts were done in such a short time. Would like to discuss the team kit logo's doing as well, but may have to provide shirts, fleeces etc due to design. (Not sure if you can obtain them, but have some with no logo and need to be done.) Something I would like to discuss at some stage if possible. Overall really impressed with quality and logos on polo's for the Children in Need event we supported. Thank you."
"Excellent service, staff always willing to help, we wouldn't use any other supplier!"
"Easy to contact, friendly service, swift delivery. A wonderful company producing great quality products. Thank you"
"I had to organise hoodies for a youth group, which consisted of lots of siblings this meant we had to keep costs down. Yazzoo provided very good quality hoodies at a very reasonable price. Also, the option to have the hoodie in multiple colours was brilliant as my youth group was able to pick from a surprisingly broad range of colours. My Youth Group is thrilled to bits with the hoodies and can't wait to wear them on our camping trip."
"Very happy with our order. Very good quality hoodies."
"WITHOUT A SWATCH CARD IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET THE EXACT MATCH EXCELLANT SERVICE APART FROM THAT. THE GOODS ARE EXCELLANT QUALITY AND I WILL USE YOU AGAIN THANK YOU"
"Your service and staff were excellent, when I ordered and guide me through things that I didn't quite understand but your security is unprofessional and not very secure. My artwork, to be signed off, wouldn't come through to my work email account, so I gave your colleagues my personal email address on the understanding that this particular person would keep it to herself and not share with anyone. All my emails are now coming through on my personal account, including emails from other people!! I am not very happy about it. I have also emailed twice, with a problem I have with two of the hoodies but have had no reply, from anyone. It looks at though your after sales aren't very good either."
Hi Lynda,

Apparently we have been blocked by the NHS email system, and ALL of our emails cannot get through. We have tried on numerous occasions and it bounces back every time, and we're not sure why. Do you know who we can speak to to get this resolved at all?

We also have an email from yourself asking us to email your personal account with the artwork. This is why we have been contacting you on your personal email, as we have no other way of contacting you.

With regards to your personal email - this will not be shared with any third parties or used to email any marketing material unless you ask us to, and you haven't, so you won't receive any. Hopefully you'll receive this email explaining everything through from our third party reviews platform, which is a different email server.

Regards, Rob
"Great sales service , great result , swift delivery , competitive price"
"Lovely hoodies - some very happy year 6's at St Georges, and thanks for rushing them through in time. All very good service!"
"Great Service and Quality Product."
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.64 based on 918 reviews