Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 28th December 2020
Melanie Aucott
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Jarred Smith
Every aspect of ordering was easy, the delivery time really quick and the end result really good quality, so impressed with these guys
I ordered 4 personalised T Shirts for Christmas presents. The quality was very good and everyone loved the fact that they were personalised. I am ordering from yazzoo in the next week and my husband will be placing an order later in the year. The service was really good.
Yazzoo were extremely professional and helpful as I was finalising my design, and very good about adjusting to changes without any fuss or delay. I really liked the way they sent you an image of the final design and did not proceed until you had signed off all the details. The finished product was a big success. Their pricing is very competitive for a high quality product, and they offer a much wider range of colours and styles than other companies in the market.
Great service and lovely hoodies :-)
Arrived earlier than expected and good quality and price. Communication was good throughout as the original colour was not in stock.
Have ordered many times and always impressed with the quality and service. Highly recommended.
Clothes are really high quality and are extremely nice to wear. Unfortunately the customer service on my order could have been improved but apart from that happy with my order.
As a veterans charity we wanted something that is good quality and good value. Placed the order and had very good comms from the start checking the order details were correct and logos etc. Quick delivery. Really happy with these Baseball Caps.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 18th January 2021
We love our new hoodies. We are 5 Ecg girls working in a heart dept at a busy hospital. We now due to the current situation fit all our heart monitors in a pop up shop in the main atrium of the hospital. Door continually opening, it's freezing... So hoodies are an absolute godsend. And look lovely as part of our uniform.
Will definitely recommend to friends and family
I started a small clothing brand & all the customers were delighted with the quality and detail of the items! I am very happy and I will be ordering from here again !
Designs came out great
super pleased, nice quality jumper and the embroidery looked perfectly accurate to how i was hoping. thanks!
Have now ordered two of the premium hoodies from Yazzoo as they are so good. The quality of the hoodies are very high, they feel plush and well made. The prints are excellent too - if there are any tweaks that are needed the team will get in touch and help you make it as good as possible (as opposed to just printing what you send blindly as some companies would do). The artist even helped me convert the image I sent last time from black to white.
Overall very happy, would definitely buy from these guys again!
Excellent service from start to finish. Would definitely recommend
Fantastic service! Really happy with the product.
Very impressed, arrived before estimated delivery date and the hoodies are perfect just what we wanted! Good quality material and printing.. will def be using again!
Ordering process was simple and easy. I ordered my shirts the week before the Christmas season started. Even after receiving an email saying they were short staffed due to Christmas and Covid my order was processed extremely quick with the shirts arriving just a few days after the new year. Easy to use website and easy to upload our company logo. Definitely recommend.
Love ordering from you! The best quality hoodies and the picture quality is amazing
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Did amazing
Wasn’t expecting it to delivered so
Early quality of print is amazing
Used you guys loads before
Look forward to using them
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.71 based on 2,221 reviews