Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Pte Otero
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Daniella Jervis
More Photos & Videos
Ordered leavers hoodies for my Year 6 class. Didn’t arrive in time. Very poor communication when asked for updates for delivery. Won’t be using them again.
I placed a large order for over 70 hoodies for a charity I manage. Initial customer services were good but then goalposts started changing, with notifications being sent to various email addresses (my payment details listed my personal email address but I was clearly corresponding with my charity email address). A new quote had to be provided as it was a mutli-colour logo rather than single-colour but, having looked back at my initial order I clearly indicated these correct options so am not sure why there was a subsequent hike in the price quoted? It was frustrating that my personal email (which I hadn't used once for correspondence) had been used as the re-quote was sent automatically to the junk box so I didn't see it. I then spent 4 weeks in silence, wondering where my order was and I had to exchange several emails over 10 days to get to the point that a separate notification had been sent to my other email address (that I clearly wasn't using to correspond for this order). I felt there was no pro-activity in trying to contact me through the email address I was clearly using to correspond (or my mobile number) to see if everything was ok; I was simply left in silence as the customer and had to chase the issue myself. I would have thought an order for £1000 would have been worth some effort on the company's part and I came very close to cancelling the whole thing. I just feel I was not properly managed as a valued customer and this has affected my positive opinion of your company. A real shame. I was finally advised to expect the order on 11 Jun; it arrived on 12 Jun having taken a day from work on 11th. The original order was placed on 5 May. The whole experience has been very frustrating.
I have been waiting for over two weeks for my order.
I have two relatively simple orders.
After agreeing a custom price weeks before, they "accidentally" got the price wrong twice, and the price is still slightly above what was originally agreed, but as I was already so bored with the process I just accepted it.
I have still never received any visual artwork confirmation for my embroidery, which I want to see before i order... i sent my artwork via 2.5 weeks ago and through website almost 2 weeks ago... should've taken 24 hours??
Customer service keeps getting things wrong, such as only updating one price or not removing the background and then I have to wait usually over 24 hours for another response. I chase it up constantly with live chat and met with "we are working through emails" or if i have a query "send an email asking" and I'm not even given any sort of idea of when I will receive a reply. Even though its their fault I am punished with another 24 hour delay, despite always replying within 15 minutes.
Somehow weeks later I am still waiting and if they had kept to their initial deadlines the hoodies would be here by now.
Extremely disappointing service and if you want to save time, look elsewhere. I am currently setting up an order with EthicStar as I'm not confident I will ever receive artwork confirmation.
Its been 28 hours since I sent my last email and no response today....

I hope this review is seen and I can finally actually pay and place the order.
Hello Rob
The products ordered did not match as there was no logo on right sleeve as per request and authorised artwork.
I called and left a message but nobody came back to me.
I had to call the office again to advise of the incorrect order.
The products are now being returned to be corrected.
The quality of fabric is amazing, lovely hoodie. Asked in "item specification" about the colors? Nothing has been listened to and now I'm stuck with a £40 hoodie that is wrong!! Still waiting for an email back also
Hi, for some reason we hadn't received any emails from you. Either way, I know that one of the team has now contacted you offering to collect the garment free of charge (or refund your postage) so that we can amend it to your specification. So don't worry, you are not stuck, we will resolve this for you. Kind Regards, Rob
I received my cap, but it was wrong. Asked for a small logo bottom right of the cap as per the artwork. Instead got 1 large across the front. Customer service was fantastic and sent me out a 2nd within a few days but again it was wrong. It was small but it was the wrong side this time. Pretty disappointed with it all. And the cap was a lot thinner and flimsier then I expected. I bought a £3 cap from Asda that was better quality. So overall pretty disappointed with the product. But customer service (so far) has been great.
Considering I paid £36 for one sweatshirt with 2 small prints in 1 colour on it I was very disappointed they did not follow the design I requested on the website! My design photo clearly has two words running DOWN the sleeve, when delivered it only had 2 small words in the top of the sleeve. I do not recommend them. They lost a potential order of another 6 garments.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 2 star review on 3rd December 2019
Hi Lester, This issue was brought to my attention yesterday, and we agreed in the office that it was our mistake as the initial design that you set up showed the arm print going down the sleeve, from top to bottom. If you haven't been contacted already, we are offering to redo the hoodie for you free of charge, and you can keep the incorrectly printed hoodie. I hope this solves your issue going forward, and apologise for the mishap. Regards, Rob
I am not happy with the garments at all. I will be speaking with someone from your team tomorrow (Tuesday)
Kind regards
Rachael
07841 207841
OMG this was such a painful process.
It took minths of organising with a company that take days to respond. With 3 different designs in the end to sort out spacing issues and too many contacts involved at their end. I literally lost the will during this process. Eventually missing a spelling mistake because I had just had enough.
I started the enquiry on 1st if April and got the hoodies on the 2nd of July.
This time was literally admin, the printing took less than a week.
If you have the patience to deal with the admin side then the hoodies are nice.
I was surprised to be charged for a printing sample to secure larger business, I was expecting to get the sample completed FOC. Further to this the courier used attempted delivery and as we were not able to be there at the time has taken this to an outlet 25 mins drive away from my house without any attempt to redeliver. Very inconvenient.
Not a brilliant experience but the product was good quality when it arrived. The website kept declining my card for some unknown reason so had to do a bank transfer in the end. Two weeks later I am told (when I phoned them) that I hadn't approved the artwork. Firstly, I gave you money for it, pretty obvious I'm happy to go ahead. Secondly, if that was outstanding, why not contact me to say? Rather than just take my money. The excuse I was given was "we had a lot of orders". Frankly, I couldn't care less about how many orders you have. The service I received should not have been affected. If you can't handle the orders you're getting, get more staff.
There will never be repeat business from me.
After a long series of chat and email correspondences the hats arrived with a 4 day delay.

The hats have the logo embroidered in a way that did not meet my expectations. I tried to explain this over chat but I clearly failed to be clear enough with the customer service. I hoped the end result would have been something like the YouTube cap you can see in the attached picture, instead I was disappointed.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 2 star review on 9th April 2019
I was impressed at first with the costing and price of embroidery etc...but what is the point in sending artwork, then the customer approves it and you still make errors, what's worse it was a simple spelling error. It then takes another 5 days to get replacements, I am a new business as well and I'm sure you can understand the importance of correct branding, no offer of compensation like an extra t shirt or hoodie or anything.
Communication systems within the company are verging on useless. If you haven't got time to exchange endless emails that keep being answered by different people, don't bother to use Yazzoo. Their advice and support on design is average at best. i have dealt with much better companies. Maybe they are too large for their own good.
Pros: order came quicker than expected by about 6 days. I was kept well informed of the update too which was great. Print quality was also great too.

Cons: quality of product is not what I expected it to be. Much lower quality material than I anticipated, too thin and uncomfortable. Shoulders are too wide too compared to the height (I’m sure if I got a size where the shoulders fit perfectly then the material wouldn’t go to the waist area).

Personally for future, I’d rather buy a hoody from somewhere else and then have it embroidered/printed afterwards.

Note for Yazzoo: if you are able to take delivery of clothing items and print/embroider those (so not from your own stock) then that would be great. If not, unfortunately, I do not think I would be a returning customer.
Disappointed with service. Advised delivery on 24th December. Wont get for christmas. Altho ordered over 3 weeks ago. Altho their site advertises 24 hour turn around
I ordered 2 hoodies at a cost of £54 for the 2, Printed on the back and Embroidered on the front. Had my proof email showing what I had requested., confirmed order and waited for delivery! Hoodies arrived and I was bitterly disappointed, The text on the front of the hoodies was tiny! a fraction of the size I ordered.
Emailed customer service and requested they sort it, they tell me they are sending a courier to collect and the courier will have a return label. Courier turns up and says he has no label, also says someone will be back wither Saturday or Monday to collect. Contact customer service again and they tell me to send back the hoodies at my expense and it will take a minimum of 5 days to sort out.
Very poor customer service. Quick enough to take your money and don"t care about sorting out problems.
I will not be using this company again.
I am really disappointed. I am a small business and last time Rob was fab and it all went smoothly. this time he was away and if you look at the email trails my emails weren't being read or followed up. I phoned up to speak to the person I was dealing with at that time and was told to email them. Which is what I had done and hand not received a reply. Bit frustrating really.
Ordered a black hoodie, but what I received was more like a very dark grey.
Hi Ross. This concerns me that the hoodie you have received is a very dark grey. It was definitely black on the order. Would you be able to send us a photo of the garment please to sales@yazzoo.co.uk so we can take a look at it and try to resolve this issue for you? Thanks, Rob
Love the material of the pem hoodie. Although the hoodie creases too much & small is like an XL. I do not agree with vinyl printing, as I would of loved a sample of screen printing. Before I can make the decision to continue working with this company. I would want quality for my brand & customers. I don't think I can get it from here. But love how easy it is to communicate & order stuff from the website! Great for college or universities or basic hoodies!
Hi Alexander, Ok glad you like the hoodie but sad to hear we didn't get it quite right for you. We don't normally do screen printing on single quantities, but one of my staff will contact you shortly about getting some screen print samples sent out so you can check the quality and see if you want to go ahead with screen printing
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 2,006 reviews