Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 20th April 2021
GERAINT Owen
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 20th April 2021
GERAINT Owen
For a school leavers hoodie :)
We have used Yazzoo for our Year 6 Leaver's Hoodie for the second year and will definitely be using their services again. The quality of the clothing is of a high standard and the staff are always helpful.
Great leavers hoodies!
Such an easy website to use and no nonsense! Had a bit of an issue with the price and the the was quick and considerate and gave a discount without hesitation! Such an amazing company, have been using them for years and recommending them to everyone!!
Extremely helpful, great value .. will be ordering more very soon
Fantastic Leavers Hoddie - Great quality and service.
Tee Shirts arrived early and look fantastic good quality and looking forward to seeing the team showing of the new look.
Yazzo did amazingly!!! I ordered these hoodies for a trip to the beach for a yer 10 class and it looked EPIC with us all in matching hoodies!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST
Exactly what I expected. In good time considering the circumstances.
Absolutely incredible service, thank you! Will be ordering from you every year.
Exellent quality and service ,quick turnaround ,great stuff ,would highly recomend
GREAT PRODUCTS WILL BE ORDERING MORE FOR BLOXWICH HOCKEY BEARS
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 4th May 2021
The online shop was so easy to set up for our Yr 6 leavers to order their hoodies. Wonderful assortment of colours, arrived on time abs great quality!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
Thank you very quick delivery and super embroidery, has added a new dynamic to our work.
So helpful when need help and easy to order
I am a self employed childminder and I don't want the hassle of searching for clothing to wear each day, so I decided to have a new form that showcased my business name. I just googled personalised work clothing and Yazzoo popped up, I took a browse and was impressed and so I placed my order. You did great from me having to email you more than 3 times and you did not get upset meant a lot to me. Service was excellent and my clothing arrived on the date stated, they fit perfectly and my logo and wording look superb.
This is 3year i been getting stuff from guys and i can say that i am really pleased with service and product!!!
I've been looking for a group to bring my Spaniels Rock! Logo to clothing and I have to say this is excellent well made and the logo is perfect
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 29th April 2021
Started a new business for my retirement ( La fenetra Curtain & Blind Solutions) and wanted to look more professional when measuring and estimating at customers houses. A friend recommended Yazoo so i ordered logoed shirts and polo shirts which was very easy to do on line, and only took just over a week. Delighted with the results.
Leavers hoodie. As daughter nears end of her year six and parents association has been arranging this special moment for kids exiting primary school with leavers hoodie, I ordered one for her.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.72 based on 2,392 reviews