Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Pte Otero
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Daniella Jervis
More Photos & Videos
phone service could be a little more friendly and approachable.
Absolutely faultless.
Ordered 60+ embroidered hoods and firstly the quality is superb, very warm and soft with additional detailing like thumb holes and mobile phone pocket.
- all of which came at a unit cost similar if not cheaper than other standard/generic brands.
Secondly and more importantly the level of customer service is incredible. There were a few problems with my credit card and the artwork I sent over but Harriet and the customer service team dealt with them with patience and friendliness throughout.
Love the material of the pem hoodie. Although the hoodie creases too much & small is like an XL. I do not agree with vinyl printing, as I would of loved a sample of screen printing. Before I can make the decision to continue working with this company. I would want quality for my brand & customers. I don't think I can get it from here. But love how easy it is to communicate & order stuff from the website! Great for college or universities or basic hoodies!
Hi Alexander, Ok glad you like the hoodie but sad to hear we didn't get it quite right for you. We don't normally do screen printing on single quantities, but one of my staff will contact you shortly about getting some screen print samples sent out so you can check the quality and see if you want to go ahead with screen printing
This is a very nice, good quality sweat jacket. Excellent value for the price. The only concern is that it isn't quite "true to size", runs a bit on the small side.
I haven't even received my order yet which is ridiculous. It should have been delivered on Friday, I had someone waiting at the delivery address for the whole day. At 5pm I tracked my order again and it said no one was in and a card was left. No card was left nor did anyone come to deliver a parcel to our address.
My hoodies were amazing! Just what I wanted.
However, they came a few days after the date I had asked.
Overall, great product!
Really happy!
Quality of garments were brilliant, communication was excellent and the delivery was just under 2 weeks as they said. Overall, a great service that I would highly recommend.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 16th December 2016
Had a tshirt from Yazzoo, great quality and the design was spot on, exactly how I expected. I would definitely order a tshirt with my own face on again
I have used a few embroiderers in the past and these guys supply the best quality embroidery I have seen. Also the hoodies they use are wayyyyy better than I have seen from other companies, they could be selling them on the high street. Top company :)
I was very happy with the out come of my order it was just how I imagined if not better.
To help me archive this it was mainly down to the brilliant sales team that was very helpful, helped with my designs and advising me on different garments available.
The price was very reasonable as they tried there best to offer me the best price they could for the low quantity of garments i ordered.

I will defiantly be using them again, great service and great garments and GREAT staff!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 2,006 reviews