Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Pte Otero
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Daniella Jervis
Great quality products
Great service again! My sons hoody is ace and I can't wait for him to get it fir his birthday with his own designs.
I highly recommend this company.
Fantastic work! My uploaded design was so detailed when embroiled onto the hat
Great service. Very efficient
As usual when I order with yazzoo. Great product. Helpful staff and fast delivery
The order was dealt with efficiently. The product quality was amazing and good value for money. Would 100% recommend it. Thank you 😁
Exceptional service and the team helped answer any questions that I had about the print on my items. We received out items in the post. Really quick delivery from notification of items dispatched. The quality of the items and the print is perfect and exactly what we were looking for. Thank you so much
I recently placed a order for 23 Hoodies. These were leavers hoodies for our year 13 students who sadly did not get to finish their school year with us due to corona virus. This was something I still wished to do for them to mark this very important milestone. The order process was simple and the communication was exceptional. Any queries I had were answered as soon as possible and there was full transparency all the way. This made it a very seamless process and I'm very happy with the outcome. Can't wait for our students to see them! Thank you.
Excellent service, product exactly as expected. Easy to communicate with.
Really please with Hoodies and how quick they arrived. Great quality well worth money and kids loved them x
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 21st July 2020
My friend group got merch of our group name with a two logos I designed printed on the back and embroidered on the front. This is the second time we’ve used Yazzoo for this purpose and it was even better than last time. Excellent quality print and embroidery, good customer service and arrived sooner than expected. I will never use another company. Thank you!
Always great, efficient service!
We placed a VERY late order! (Then my credit card was incorrectly placed into the fraud department by the card company!!!) Each member of staff I dealt with were calm, helpful and friendly resulting in outstanding customer service.
Your teams hard work resulted in all of our Year 6 pupils receiving their amazing T-shirts in time for their socially distancing leaving get together. To see the smiles on their faces when they received their T-shirts was priceless.
A well deserved 'Thank You' to all of the Yazzoo Team - great job!!!
Kind regards
Mrs Alderson
Office Manager
Riverside Primary School
Great quality customised clothing. The stitching is of prime quality and design. Easy to communicate and reassure.
Hoodies are great quality, the online shop was brilliant, easy and free. everything happened exactly when they said it was, even in the middle of Covid-19!!! Brilliant
Highly recommended. Excellent customer service, well use again
Bought to try out prior to ordering for a local sports club.
Very happy with the quality and wash nicely too.
Love my new hoodie, I bought it to advertise my new YouTube channel.
My partner and kids love it so much they all want one now 😊
Thanks for great service and a great hoodie.
Communication was quick and efficient, as was the delivery. The t-shirts were of good quality and the children loved them. Thank you Yazzoo; we will definitely be ordering from you again.
Usually when ordering a item of clothing and having to pick its materials and Personalise such item, they usually come poor in quality and tatty. This was the complete opposite end of the spectrum, I am extremely pleased with the quality of the hoodie material and the embroidery as there isn’t even any breakage in the embroidery.... very very pleased with my order. Definitely worth the wait. Already had a few friends say it’s good quality and asked where I’ve gotten it from. Thank you very much YPC!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 16th July 2020