Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Melanie Aucott
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 19th December 2020
Jarred Smith
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
Have now ordered two of the premium hoodies from Yazzoo as they are so good. The quality of the hoodies are very high, they feel plush and well made. The prints are excellent too - if there are any tweaks that are needed the team will get in touch and help you make it as good as possible (as opposed to just printing what you send blindly as some companies would do). The artist even helped me convert the image I sent last time from black to white.
Overall very happy, would definitely buy from these guys again!
Excellent service from start to finish. Would definitely recommend
Fantastic service! Really happy with the product.
Very impressed, arrived before estimated delivery date and the hoodies are perfect just what we wanted! Good quality material and printing.. will def be using again!
Ordering process was simple and easy. I ordered my shirts the week before the Christmas season started. Even after receiving an email saying they were short staffed due to Christmas and Covid my order was processed extremely quick with the shirts arriving just a few days after the new year. Easy to use website and easy to upload our company logo. Definitely recommend.
Love ordering from you! The best quality hoodies and the picture quality is amazing
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 11th January 2021
Did amazing
Wasn’t expecting it to delivered so
Early quality of print is amazing
Used you guys loads before
Look forward to using them
Ordered from here for all our workwear always do a great job and at a reasonable price
Impeccable service as usual, have used Yazzoo for 3 consecutive years to print hoodies for our university society and their customer service is very helpful in the whole process of ordering to receiving the hoodies in the post! Thank you!
Ordered for my rugby referees society.

Little bit of a delay as I ordered 26/12/2020 and heard nothing until 4/1/2021. They were closed during that time. Anyway, from acknowledgement on the Monday, they were in my hands on the Thursday, which is pretty rapid. The quality is excellent too.

Won't hesitate to use again. Would be useful if your phone number actually worked though.

Best wishes.
Neil
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 8th January 2021
So I have used this company on many occasions for when I was ordering leavers hoodies in the sixth form and then later on in life at university for society hoodies as I knew the quality is top-notch on the embroidery as that lasts years and years. I'd always been recommending this company to my fellow friends and family too.
A Christmas present for my brother who has just started his own PT business and is the kind of person who has everything and is impossible to buy for! He loved it!
This is now the 4th time I’ve used Yazzoo for clothing needs and again they were great! I have used them for boarding house kit, ski trip jumpers, kitting out my mate’s stag do football match and was back this time to kit out the boarding house. I was actually a terrible customer this time, using their very helpful online quote builder loads and loads with different garments and numbers. Finally, we came to a decision on what we wanted and whilst normally the online tools are so helpful, I just felt a bit overwhelmed so resorted to ‘old fashioned’ email. The correspondence was quick, help and most importantly accurate. Unfortunately there was a stock issue, but this was explained quickly and clearly, and other options were offered to us free of charge. The garments came (albeit 2 and 3 days late in separate deliveries - not yahoo’s fault but fedex’s) and brought joy to the house. It’d been a tough term so to be able to give out QUALITY fleeces to the lads was brilliant. They all put them on straight away and they even got away with breaking school uniform rules on the last day because they looked that good.

Yazzoo will always be my default for this sort of thing always because:
- their product range and quality is excellent (including personalisation)
- their service is quick (correspondence and turnaround)
- they are very affordable
The service and quality is amazing. They are so quick and helpful. I have ordered for a dance team of 91 people with personalised t-shirts, sweaters and gym bags. The team all love it and it lasts through washes and hard training sessions. We love it so much we are buying more for extra kit!
Have used them numerous times and easy to deal with
Amazing service and quality of clothes- ordered for a university course !
I ordered some personalized clothing for m7 partner for Christmas as he 9s starring his own dogealking business. I was a little late In doing so but when the orsee went through it said it would arrive Christmas day. I emailed yazzoo who came back to me and managed to get it to me in time for christmas. My partner is thrilled and so am I. Great quality, great customer service, great selection of products. Will definitely use again.
Many thanks
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 28th December 2020
I had an idea of having a hoodie with my sister in laws business logo on it.
She's self employed and I really wanted to let her know how important I think she is and what better way, than doing something thats important to her.
It's been a challenging year, but sometimes its good to have a reminder of how far someone has come, by starting her own baking business from scratch. I noticed she hadn't any clothing of it yet so what better way than to begin to.
I had her business logo on the front of the hoodie and on the back, her business name embroidered.
I didn't know what to expect from the hoodie at first,as it was my first ever purchase from this company, but to my surprise, the hoodie exceeded my expectations-
great quality hoodie.
It is without a doubt, one of the greatest purchases I've made.
A big thank you to Yazzoo and to the person who made the hoodie.
This may sound so little to do, purchasing a hoodie, but it meant a whole lot to my sister in law.
I ordered a Hoodie for my husband when he first opened his business, the logo was exactly how i envisaged, the quality is first class. They always arrive when stated, this will be my 4th Hoodie, i buy one every year, really easy to use, staff friendly and always reply to your queries quickly, would recommend every time! Thanks Guys
Great service thank you