Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 20th May 2021
Stephen Aston
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 17th May 2021
Cassie Bass
Loved our t-shirts! We're going to get some hoodies as well now :) It's only 4 stars because I found the online experience a bit clunky. The t-shirts we got were amazing though.
We have used you before and the quality and cost are fantastic. It is for my husbands building business so the printed jumpers and tee shirts are washed daily and last really well. Always new products when we order so really you to date. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
Quick and easy to set up and order. Clothing arrived on time and was great quality
Get service straight forward ordering, and delivered earlier than expected 😊
I placed a bulk order for Hoodies for all my nurse colleagues! Everyone loves the quality of them and will be placing another order soon!
We ordered the deluxe hoodies and they are really, really good quality. Great range of colours (swatch cards would be really useful) and a very good price. The ordering process gets a little confusing because so many people from the sales team get involved. Perhaps because mine was only a small order or maybe because Covid caused Yazzoo to change they way they run their team. However, each person I dealt with was unfailingly polite and helpful in the face of several tweaks and changes. Once ordered the hoodies arrived at lightening speed. In short, great product and a really nice company to do business with.
I purchased some leavers jumpers, which arrived on time, were great quality and very competitively priced! The instant quote we received was also great - The only reason I didn't select 5 stars, was because the names on the rear of the hoody could have been designed better (spacing, font size etc.) as we were a small class (only requiring a few names on the reverse).
Ordered samples for university society, they came very quickly and we were very impressed with the quality for price
products great however difficult to speak with someone to discuss
I recieved my order very quickly they are very efficient and it's nice to see the design before it's sent to approve but I just wish maybe the options of colour of texts were more I would have loved mine to be a gold colour and with glitter text so that option would have been nice. But otherwise great and a good price.
Hoodies arrived promptly.
The quality of the hoodies is amazing - super soft and a great colour.
good quality
NOT EASY TO GET IN TOUCH ON THE PHONE BUT THE PRODUCTS WERE GREAT
Great service, quick delivery of order, quality hoodies with our work embroidery
The hoodies are excellent quality and extremely comfortable. The only reason that I have given 4 stars is because the visuals are not very accurate. So size and placement of the logos are sometimes not exactly as expected.
They were able to rectify the issues with item on time Great materials
Really good quality clothing
Gospel choir branded merchandise. Loved the metallic gold
Ordered new hoodies for the Youth workers who are out in the community supporting the Young people during lockdown
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.72 based on 2,445 reviews