Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Pte Otero
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Daniella Jervis
More Photos & Videos
Overall, a fast and simple process as I’ve ordered before so my artwork is already set up.
Thank you for making our Year 6 children so happy - after a difficult few months where most of their end of primary school rites of passage had to be cancelled you pulled it out of the bag and got their hoodies to them on time. Thank you!!
Frustrating that you have to order a separate one and delivery if you want a different name, but other than that it’s good.
Pleased with my order, great quality and very very soft.

Only issue was the very light blue and nude colour came out much darker in real life - but they do state that colours may come out slightly different to the picture - would be great to somehow incorporate seeing more realistic pics of how the colours will turn out.

Happy with the service and continuously keeping me in the loop throughout the order!
This is the third year that the school have used Yazzoo for their leavers hoodies. This year we used the online shop which worked really well. The only thing which caused a few problems was that we didn’t receive a copy of who ordered what so it was a bit of a muddle to work out which hoodie belonged to which child. Parents were asked to bring in their confirmation email but some said that they didn’t receive one. Eventually I managed to get a copy of the order list which made life a lot easier. Going forward I think that it would be really helpful to get sent the order list with the hoodies. But apart from that the hoodies look great and the children are very happy.
Great service and great quality items
Great web site and good quality products. The customer service has been good with quick communications and very helpful responses. I'm just starting out providing club clothing for my local skydiving club so looking forward to seeing everyone kitted out in branded clothing very soon!
I would like to thank you for all the communication and the love chat option whilst I placed my order. Also the hoodies have come and everyone is really please with the quality of them. However, not 10 stars as an additional hoody was paid for and the order amended last week but we have only received the original amount and not the extra one. Still waiting a response on this matter. Thanks
We opened up a school store for Year 6 leavers' hoodies. Though the store was a little tricky to navigate and interest from our families wasn't as expected, we are incredibly happy with our hoodies. They are of an extremely high quality and very competitively priced. It was great not to have a minimum order amount and allow the children to personalise their hoodies for a small additional fee.
This order was for P7 leavers (Y6 in England) hoodies. The selection process of colours and sizes was straightforward. They arrived in good time as promised. The printing was faultless. Just what we wanted. The only reason I didn't give 5 stars was that I would just have liked to be able to reorder at a price nearer the first set of hoodies.
HI
Over all a good product embroidery very good, could do with using a better quality polo as mine was meant to be the better quality one but was really just a cheap polo
Really good customer service all issues dealt with very efficiently.
All delivered on time.
Fantastic! My items came on time and were perfect!
I ordered because the schools closed and the kids all wanted leavers hoodies. So I arranged it all. Was a big order and took a lot of time. Communication was brill and I always got help. But 1 was wrong and a little boy hasn't got one so I have to order him another. What I am not happy with is that I have to pay full price
Apart from that good
We ordered hoodie for our school year 6 leavers. They are great quality garments and the print quality is good. Sizing can be tricky as they are not quite as roomy as a few years back.
School leavers hoodies, this is the second time I’ve ordered from you and as a school we’ve ordered several times.
From the hoodies previously they wash well, not losing the colour or shape. Lovely soft material, good quality. Great customer service. Thank you xx
Hi Carol, thanks for the kind words. We really do work hard to make sure the hoodies are of the best quality possible, so that means a lot to us. We look forward to producing some more hoodies for you! Thanks, Rob
The hoodies are great our year 6’s will love them, thank you.
Thanks Gill. We really appreciate the kind feedback. I hope you and all at tackley are keeping safe and well. Thanks, Rob
Ordered for my partner's business
Good customer service always. Great products. Prices should be displayed without quote.
So I wanted to mix up our University Basketball Club by doing something that hasn't been done before. The staff were great at communicating with me and leading to the creation of this year of names jumper. Really appreciate the support and pre-order designs that were created allowing for us to make decisions and change them.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 2,013 reviews