Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Pte Otero
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Daniella Jervis
More Photos & Videos
Hello, I ordered over £250 worth of hoodies, which I have not received, I contacted the sales team who say they were delivered, the delivery company has not logged that the hoodies were delivered, the delivery company will only investigate if yazoo contact them, I paid extra for the hoodies to be delivered on time, now I have no hoodies, silence from the sales team, no phone to contact you,
Very poor customer service and communication!
We set up an online shop to order our year 6 hoodies. They were meant to all be delivered to the school. Less than half turned up. The company had lost the others (although at first tried telling me that they had all arrived) and had to reprint and send again which took another week, by this time school had closed for the summer. The children who didn’t receive their hoodies were extremely disappointed.
Customer service was awful. Yes we are in a pandemic at the moment BUT it took days for them to reply to emails and when I phoned they usually just tried saying, we don’t deal with the online shops you have to email. The hoodies themselves were good but they weren’t all the same style hoodies. When they arrived (both times) they were all labelled wrong so if I didn’t check before handing them out the children would have received the wrong ones. I will not be using this company again.
To whom it may concern
I would like to express my huge dissatisfaction with your service. Normally, I do not waste my time expressing a negative opinion but this time your service simply exceeded my worst expectations.
My first contact with your company took place on May 28, almost 2 years after my first order. In my e-mail I asked to send me a few T-shirts as a template to check the size before ordering, which were delivered to me around 5th June. After checking the sizes, I sent the shirts back to the address provided by your employee (Rebeca). In the meantime, I received invoice 105673 for my order, which I was able to send you back. After receiving the above-mentioned invoice, I wrote back an e-mail asking me to cancel the invoice, and I have already sent you the items back. Today is June 28 and I have not received any answer so far.
At the same time, on 17th June, I sent Rebec a request to complete my order. After two days, Rebeca sent me an email with some questions about the details of my order. On June 21, I wrote an e-mail to Rebecca with my answers and attached document on which I saved the changes to my design. On June 24, I received an email with a link to my order number 105673. To my great disappointment, the changes I devoted my precious time to were not taken into account at all. In addition, Rebeca asked me to confirm the phone number and website that I would like to place under the logo of my company, which I mentioned in my earlier email. In my reply to Rebecca I wrote that I had already given her this information in my previous e-mail, plus if she really tried, this data can be found in the signature of my e-mail. Despite this, I gave her my data again on June 24th. To today date, I have not received any response or any amendments to my order. In the meantime, I tried to contact you by phone, which seemed impossible. After several attempts I finally talked to Amy, who was not helpful all and asked me to resend the email.
After all these experiences, I don't have the slightest desire to spend my money where people don't want me.
I have to say with great disappointment that I have not met with such an amateur approach to the client for a long time. I do not want to be a bad prophet but treating your clients in this way can not lead your company to anything good.
I hope that someone will contact me to explain this unpleasant situation, apart from the fact that I no longer have the slightest desire to cooperate with your company. I would like to express my disappointment and surprise that in the time of Covid-19 where we all have to gather our strength to avoid a great crisis, your company allows itself to lose customers through its unprofessional approach to their duties.
This customer service I received was abysmal.

I ordered and expected 3 medium and 6 large adult hoodies.
What I received are clearly youth and not adult sizes.
I rang expecting somebody to be helpful and what I faced was, to be quite honest, somebody trying to squirm out of the problem.
After explaining my dilemma, the young lady rightly asked for the chest sizes. I gave them to her and also explained the problem wasn't the chest size, it's the length of the arms on the garment. Which I measured on request. A medium and large both measured at 23 inches.
I was then put on hold for around 3 minutes, while she checked the manufacturers dimensions. Which I now believe meant, time to concoct a story.
The young lady came back on the phone and said, I've checked and they are adults garments. Even saying, "I'm wearing one of them now. I took off my top and measured it. It's the same!" Like I can see down a phone line.
When I asked how can the medium and the large have the same arm length? I was told it's the chest size that matters. Besides they aren't going to go up by a great amount are they?!! I said, they haven't gone up at all.
As I've worn medium or large all of my adult life, I measured five medium tops and the average arm length is between 24 and 25 inches. The large tops measure between 25½ and 27 inches.
I paid for lettering too.

As a new and growing amateur boxing club, the implications of this situation could be dire for our club. The young men paid upfront for their tops, now the club will have to reimburse them and lose money, that we cannot afford to lose. Who now pays for their medical and registration fees? Are Yazzoo going to fund it?
Hi Head Coach, I'm sorry to hear that you aren't happy with the sizing of the hoodies. Unfortunately, I don't think we had the opportunity to finish the phone call with you, which was cut short. The next step in the process is to get the hoodies back into us, for us to measure them and make sure that they meet the manufacturer's guidelines. If you are totally sure the arm lengths are too short then this should be the next step. As this hoodie is one of our top 5 selling garments, I find it hard to believe that the manufacturer's guidelines for the arm lengths are incorrect, as we would be getting lots more complaints, so we may well have a batch of faulty hoodies. We can only ascertain this by measuring them here though. Please get in contact with us if you would like to finish the phone call and for us to launch an investigation. Kind Regards, Rob
Spent So much money on jumpers I cannot use. At first glance, they were okay but after examination - Sizes are completely wrong. Quality is cheap. Text is huge compared to the sample I was shown of small text. I was never offered a physical sample. Also just tried washing one which came out bobbly.
Absolutely awful customer service! Spent ages on the phone and email to ensure my order was correct before ordering and my order still came incorrect and staff showed no willingness to help sort the situation out.
Requested for two sample items. Waited weeks for them to be delivered.
Only 1 (hoodie) arrived. Now I've suddenly after nearly 6 weeks of no correspondence been sent an invoice for hoodie and polo shirt.
Awful customer service. I'm on holiday at the moment, but when I get home I'll be ringing to complain
Wow so surprised,two different mails and confirmation to make sure it's right and get sent a yellow logo instead of orange.
Bad service, wrong samples sent, sent late and two different deliveries
I ordered my daughter a leavers hoodie and personalised it. The first time it came the company printed the front incorrectly,so I contacted the company which took a month for them to send out a new one. This one was also printed incorrectly as I paid for two personalization's (sleeve and front) and only had the sleeve printed.
We had to make numerous phone calls and emails before the issue was resolved.
Would not bother ordering one next year for my next child.
I ordered online and requested Friday delivery and I spoke to somebody on the phone who said this was fine. Then I got an email saying that I wouldn’t get my items until Monday. I phoned Yazzoo who told me that they would arrange Saturday delivery. Then I got an email from DPD saying my goods would not arrive until Tuesday so I phoned Yazzoo who told me they would phone DPD and get them to send the good Saturday. This did not happen so I went to the DPD warehouse in Irl who told me that there was no way I could get my order before Tuesday. I needed the order for a trip I am currently away on. I have been lied to from start to finish and I will be requesting a full refund when I return home.
Ordered samples, 6 weeks later told they were at DPD depot. Told yahoo I had already chosen a different supplier. They told me to not accept delivery from DPD, I did that, then yahoo sent me an invoice for product. Knowing I didn’t want it. They then asked me to review my purchase. Rubbish service, very disappointed, and as for the invoice...!
This website is the most unintuitive website I've ever had to use. The process of ordering is clunky and slow. You cannot design the shirts yourself but have to write directions that are visualised by the designers, which results in a back and forth over email of small adjustments, which is time consuming and completely unnecessary. The design I was sent was nothing like the instructions I originally laid out - they even changed the colour of the designs I sent in without instruction. The emailing back and forth was too slow so in the end I had to approve a design without being quite happy with it, in order that the garments would arrive on time. The website does not make it clear that custom text is written in different sizes of font depending on how many letters there are in the text - I had been under the impression that the text size would be the same for all garments. There were extra fees for embroidery that were sprung on me at the checkout without being mentioned before, so I hadn't budgeted for it. All in all, my experience of using the ordering process has been painfully complicated and unhelpful. The only good thing I have to say is that the clothes, printing and embroidery themselves are very good quality. Still, I will never use this company again because the time and money that it has drained me of were not worth it.
Terrible! Ordered Christmas hoodies, they Mis printed one hoodie then tried to unsuccessfully cover it up and sent it to me! Spoilt the whole occasion as I couldn’t give to everybody in the office as a present as the one ruined one would have made the recipient feel less important than others, ended up running out to buy another gift for everybody and just handing these round to nobody in particular to wear for the day rather than giving as gifts. We have a £10 gift limit and I had just gone over that with these but thought they were worth it, little did I know I would be running out to spend another £110 on wine to replace the gifts. Contacted company although it was too late to get another one to me before Christmas, they said they could send me another one now! Great after Christmas Christmas jumper, just what I need or they could refund the one ruined jumper. I said I wasn’t happy with that because of their mistake I was unable to use any of the 11 ordered, just received a reply saying that’s it, take it or leave it. Bad customer service, one you should meet me halfway and refund half the price! Two you should have never sent me shoddy workmanship in the first place, your website is full of litigation that you cannot be held responsible if we don’t fill the box’s with correct wording but apparently it doesn’t matter if you do! 👎🏼👎🏼👎🏼The point is I didn’t order 50000! I ordered 11 and because of your mistake the other 10 became redundant gifts, thanks for the refund for 1 though makes a massive difference, perhaps I should invoice you for what I had to spend to replace your mistake........1 week later still no refund.........2weeks later! Still no refund!
Hi Lucy,

We’re saddened to see that we didn’t get this right for you, and we apologise for our error. It looks like what has happened here is that your order was sent correct and on time apart from one hoodie. From the photo, I can see that initially the wrong print was put on the hoodie, and then this was removed, and then correct print put was put on. However, the incorrect print has left a shadow on the garment and so is still visible faulty. The error was not picked up in quality control and was sent out to you. I see that you have then requested that we refund half the price of the entire order, rather than accept our offer of a replacement hoodie or a refund on that item. Unfortunately, we would not do this, as 10 of the 11 hoodies were correct, so the offer of the refund would have been 1/11th of the order or making a new replacement item. We like to treat all of our customers in the same fair manner, regardless of order size and intended use. For example, if a shop ordered 5000 jumpers off us, and one jumper was faulty, we would not offer to refund half of the order for them; we would offer to refund or replace that jumper. Therefore I feel that our response to the issue was the fair and correct one. We have now refunded you for the faulty item and I am sorry for the bad blood between us.

Regards, Rob
Absolutely terrible service, paid for my item, 14 days later whilst I was expecting the delivery any day now they email me to say they are out of stock... and i wouldnt recieve my item for another 30 days unless i change the colour and as i was ordering for business wear this cant always br done.. will never use them again.
Hi Daniel, sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately the supplier told us the stock would be back in before the date you needed, and then there was a failure on their shipment, so they weren't to receive them until much later. So we thought all would be ok, but then we found out at the 11th hour that it wasn't going to be. Fortunately, we picked up that this wasn't going to turn up on time and got an alternative colour out to you for the date required, as (reluctantly) approved by you. I would be happy to offer the original hoodie colour free of charge when its back in stock in the new year if you would like?
Our University Society ordered personalised sweatshirts from this company two years ago and they were absolutely fantastic. As such, I ordered them again this year and I am beyond disappointed. I ordered our names and committee positions on each sweatshirt, the font size is considerably different between each sweatshirt. Upon complaining, I was offered a replacement for the one which had the smallest writing on, but I am still left with 13 sweatshirts all with different size fonts. Since complaining about the font size, I have since noticed that one of the sweatshirts has a completely different font on it and one has a stain on it. I am beyond disappointed and will be recommending that our society uses an alternative company next year and for all of the event Tshirts that we order throughout the year.
Hi Rhiannon, I feel saddened to see this bad review, I remember handling the very first order you guys did with us, many years ago, so theres a certain air of nostalgia for me when I see your orders come in each year. I am very sorry that we havent supplied what you wanted on this occasion. I will personally investigate what has happened here and hopefully we can come to a more satisfactory outcome for you. Regards, Rob
The hoodies were fine and what we asked for, however, we were disappointed in the sizing options for the purple colour we ordered. Unfortunately we couldn't get the purple in small enough sizes for our year 6 leavers, meaning most of them are drowning in them.

As well as this, communication was very poor with regards to our order. Despite paying on time, and being assured our hoodies would arrive by 2nd July (for our residential trip) they were not. Following a discussion on the phone, we were told there had been a delay with the transfers so hadn't even been made yet, never mind delivered. I was then assured they would be sent via courier and with us for the 4th (a day after our residential trip had left). They still did not arrive. Thankfully on 5th July they did arrive, but this was 3 days later than we needed them. I am still waiting for contact with the MD regarding these hoodies as some compensation is definitely required.

Don't have much faith in the company and will not be using again.
You can’t read the embroidery due to the letters merging together. I don’t understand why no one rang us to tell us this was the case.
Had to wait 2 month for the item not good as my wife changed her logo
Hi Anthony, I am a little bit sad to see this review, as it did not take 2 months for us to deliver these. The item was delivered 2 weeks after payment was received as promised. I am wondering why you think it took 2 months? Also it is not our issue if your wife changed her logo. If we had have been informed we could have changed this for you on the order and made sure it was what you wanted. Regards, Rob
Why do you tell me you can individually wrap items, and that unless you are individually told not to, per order -- will indidvually wrap each item--- ??? This is the SECOND TIME I have made an order expecting my items individually wrapped and again they are not? WHY THE INCONSISTENCY?! I emailed about this last time-- I expected a note on my account considering I make repeat orders. I amnot happy that again I have paid for another order and have not recieved my items the way YOU Told me they would come. Instead , I get one big lump. This is not ok. If you want my business again, I want something to say I'm sorry. I 'm tired of the inconsistency with this company.!!
Hi Jennifer, as per my phone call, currently our system requires that we be informed on each order to individually bag the items. I realise this isn't ideal, but it's just getting the programming time to make it so that we can set your orders to be bagged by default. Hopefully we'll get there soon and apologies again for not picking this up. Thanks, Rob
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 2,013 reviews