Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Harris Tweed bakerboy cap. It looks good, is very comfortable and warm. Size is OK, because I know, if my head is 57, I get to order 58. I didn't like white Harris label on outer side of the cap and I had to delete it, so my mark is 4 stars.
Now that I’ve had my cap for a few weeks, it feels a bit too large so I’ve stopped using it. Double check your size and measure you’re head tightly to avoid disappointment down the line
Very happy with the gilet. Only marking it down as would like the option of it not being padded.
Responsive customer service. Received the wrong hat at first but Vik was very helpful, sending the correct one immediately. Sturdy and well built.
Gode produkter til prisen. Tingene er lavet pænt.
Very helpful help desk and prompt delivery. Items not labeled as advertised however.
Easy to order. Good communication throughout. Love the style of the jacket but would have preferred it a bit longer.
Liked the products but there was a small problem with the stitching on the hand warmer pocket it was sewed to the arm hole we had to rip the seem and cut the bottom of the pocket and resew it and aside from my belly being big and tight I love the vest and hat
Dobre, I recommend.
Lovely item, very well received as it was a gift. Will order again, Thank you
rispondente alle mie aspettative !
The clothing is very nice.
Product arrived fine and was what I ordered.
I received a damaged jacket, but the problem was sorted out immediately.
very happy with quality and selection -
I bought a Stockman rain coat from you to walk the dog, because I thought that was what I needed, However, though the fit was good, the material is very thin & the lining is barely 3/4 (not full length) & the hood is too small and the draw not long enough. That said, the reason for me giving a " good" review is that the returns department were so helpful.
Product was delivered in good time and appears to match description. Not yet worn
Excellent quality, just what I wanted. Fast and prompt delivery. Website very easy to use.
Good value and just what I expected a lightweight jacket and not too waxy.
Very Good quality for the price, sizing is good. The only problem I had was I ordered a 3xl and was sent a 2xl but that fitted ok will definitely use again in the future.
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews