Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Great product, good returns policy, very efficient refund after keeping one garment and returning two others. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending to family or friends.
I was searching for a good quality cap at a reasonable price and found a suitable one on the W&H website, p&p included. The cap was despatched quickly and I'm now wearing it for walks on the beach and it's keeping my head cosy and warm!
Excelente. Recibí mi prenda pero me equivoqué de talla y lo devolví. Me ingresaron el dinero a los pocos días. Muy formales. Sin duda compraré de nuevo -espero acertar esta vez-, pues H&H es muy formal.
Excellent delivery of a quality product. Have recommended.
Very good company to buy from, no issues.
Extremely pleased with my purchase. Delivery was prompt and my leather hat was exceptional value for money. I will certainly be recommending your company to family and friends.
Brilliant service. Wax cotton gillet is really good quality and great value for money. I will be buying off them again and have recommended them to friends and family.
Easy to use website, good quality, well made clothes made in uk, reasonable prices and fast delivery, altogether good service.
The jacket was better than I could have hoped for,and is a good fit. Thank you.
Exemplary service!
Very very happy without question thank you
Quality product and excellent service.
snabb leverans
Fantastic service! Very fast delivery during COVID. Wax cotton baseball cap is perfect for rainy day walks.
Excellent quality
My perception is that Walker & Hawkes is an excellent business. Their Country clothes are real value for money. I strongly recommend this company. Bob Purvis TD
The hat is really lovely however is too small which was due to my error when I ordered it
Got a beautiful wax jacket for my dad and he is delighted with it
Lovely hats, well made, love the design, and fit perfectly. My wife measured my head at 60cms, the hat sizes denoted 60cms, and the fit was spot-on.
First class service and products! The quality of my jacket was second to none. I am just amazed at the very reasonable price for the quality. Would definitely recommend ( already have to my brother) and wouldn’t hesitate to purchase from them again. 5* +++ Thank you for the great service and jacket 😊
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews