Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Coat bought had a broken strap under one arm (stitching had come undone but not worth the hassle of sending back). Found a hat I was interested in on the website but the pictures did not show, inquired if a picture was available and just got a suggestion back to search Wax hats, which when run produced the same issue.
Size advertised was not correct. Stated size was for age 15/16. When received size on jacket was age 13/14 hence too small. As a result the jacket had to be returned at my own cost.
Hi

Sorry to hear you were not happy with your order. Regarding sizing it can be an issue getting the right size especially with kids as it does vary with age.

Please email us as we are happy to recommend what size to order if you provide us with body measurements to avoid any disappointment due to sizing

Kind Regards
Walker and Hawkes Customer Service Team
The Gilet is nice except for two points .
Firstly I bought the largest size of 3XL - and compared to other similar sized items I have just bought " it is not a generous size " !

Secondly one important element of the gilet is the zip, which is lightweight compared to other similar gilets, with a very poor toggle and looks liable to break off at some time soon !
What am i reviewing? The goods? Not so good.
This is the third JACK.!MURPHY mac i bought. Compared to the others, it is very substandard.
It sustained a tear within 30 minutes of walking and brushing past brambles.
When we received coat, it felt very flimsy, so i phoned walker and hawkes to report my worry. Very lovely young mAn took my worried query, telling me i was not the only customer to enquire, However the quality of tne goods was nothing to do with them as they were just the distributor.
Within a week the zip became very stiff and impossible to use. I tried to mmm phone jack murphy, no answer
So ..very polite customer relation, rubblish goods, not !much help on behalf pf customers. Not buying that again.
I was not really enthusiastic about the hat I bought from Walker and Hawks. It was sized as a 55/56, and was really neither. Their sizes run very small. It was also a small cut in the material on the left-hand side of the cap. Their return process is complicated and expensive, particularly from the USA, so I didn’t bother.
Your cloth is very good, but Very Bad experience to communicate with you about the tax, I had given up continue to communicate, please do not send any email to me again!
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews