Walker and Hawkes Reviews

of reviewers recommend Walker and Hawkes
Read Walker and Hawkes Reviews

Kes@walkerandhawkes.co.uk

39 Jervoise Street, West Bromwich, West Midlands

Harris Tweed bakerboy cap. It looks good, is very comfortable and warm. Size is OK, because I know, if my head is 57, I get to order 58. I didn't like white Harris label on outer side of the cap and I had to delete it, so my mark is 4 stars.
Great product, good returns policy, very efficient refund after keeping one garment and returning two others. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending to family or friends.
I was searching for a good quality cap at a reasonable price and found a suitable one on the W&H website, p&p included. The cap was despatched quickly and I'm now wearing it for walks on the beach and it's keeping my head cosy and warm!
Excelente. Recibí mi prenda pero me equivoqué de talla y lo devolví. Me ingresaron el dinero a los pocos días. Muy formales. Sin duda compraré de nuevo -espero acertar esta vez-, pues H&H es muy formal.
Excellent delivery of a quality product. Have recommended.
Very good company to buy from, no issues.
Extremely pleased with my purchase. Delivery was prompt and my leather hat was exceptional value for money. I will certainly be recommending your company to family and friends.
Brilliant service. Wax cotton gillet is really good quality and great value for money. I will be buying off them again and have recommended them to friends and family.
Now that I’ve had my cap for a few weeks, it feels a bit too large so I’ve stopped using it. Double check your size and measure you’re head tightly to avoid disappointment down the line
Easy to use website, good quality, well made clothes made in uk, reasonable prices and fast delivery, altogether good service.
The jacket was better than I could have hoped for,and is a good fit. Thank you.
Very happy with the gilet. Only marking it down as would like the option of it not being padded.
Exemplary service!
Very very happy without question thank you
Quality product and excellent service.
Coat bought had a broken strap under one arm (stitching had come undone but not worth the hassle of sending back). Found a hat I was interested in on the website but the pictures did not show, inquired if a picture was available and just got a suggestion back to search Wax hats, which when run produced the same issue.
snabb leverans
Fantastic service! Very fast delivery during COVID. Wax cotton baseball cap is perfect for rainy day walks.
Excellent quality
My perception is that Walker & Hawkes is an excellent business. Their Country clothes are real value for money. I strongly recommend this company. Bob Purvis TD
Walker and Hawkes is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews