TreatBox Reviews

of reviewers recommend TreatBox
Read TreatBox Reviews

About TreatBox:

A thoughtful gift for every moment.
Whatever the occasion, whatever the moment, we've got beautifully boxed treats, handpicked products, and seasonal delights that can be personalised and packaged to treat someone you love - or something just for you!

hello@treatboxuk.com

1 Maunsell Road,

Tell us how TreatBox made you happy
Helen Byard
Jade Bell
Jill Mcdowell
Vicki Allen
Vicki Allen
Natasha Barnes
Natasha Barnes
Lovely boxes. Value for money. Really special gift. Lovely choice of items to add. Will definitely buy again.
TreatBox 5 star review on 16th May 2022
This is such a great idea, I created my own treat box for a friend and there were some really lovely things to choose from. It’s good value and ideal to send to someone you care about! I will definitely be using them again.
TreatBox 5 star review on 16th May 2022
My friend who had recent lost someone said it made her smile, so that’s what these lovely gifts do.
I've had 3 treaboxes recently plus my monthly and I'm obsessed, I love the quality of the packaging and the products. You can tell a lot of time and effort has gone into them!
I have ordered multiple gifts now and the card that goes into putting these together is just amazing. Have no hesitation in recommending to anyone, fantastic company!
Lush content for friends birthday, arrived in good time and friend over the moon with her birthday treat - thank you beautiful as always
TreatBox 5 star review on 16th May 2022
Very nice box to surprise my sister in law on her birthday! We live in The Netherlands so it was great to have this opportunity to be able to send a last minute gift to be delivered the next day!
Beautifully presented box of gorgeous gifts for my Daughter, she was really happy with it. I highly recommend Treatbox and will definitely order again :) xx
These little treat boxes are the perfect gifts for any occasion, they are beautifully packaged with great quality items inside with something for everyone. The little hand written notes add a personal touch that you just don’t get from other sites. I would recommend to everyone.
Have bought a few boxes & always fabulous selection for build you own box, quick delivery & birthday girl was very chuffed :)
Great service, beautiful collection and timely delivery
My go-to gift box for the women in my life, no matter the generation. Everyone has loved what has been selected. There are so many options for different personalities and preferences. Highly recommend.
Amazing service and a wonderful box of treats sent to my gorgeous cousin who is a busy doctor in need of some TLC. So special to be able to send a personalised note and hand picked gifts especially for someone I love at a reasonable price too.
Have used the service twice now and both times was super easy to use and select items delivered quickly and loved by both my friend and sister such a great company to use and support super happy customer thank you
Beautifully presented and one very delighted friend!
I have ordered 3 treat boxes now (bestie, congratulations and you’ve got this all create your own!) and I cannot fault them at all the price is very reasonable along with the service and delivery it’s been perfect. My friends that I have sent them too have been over the moon. Anything that comes up again and I would not hesitate but to put another order in. Thank you So much!
TreatBox 5 star review on 15th May 2022 TreatBox 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Amazing quality my go to for gifts for family and friends. I love my monthly Treatbox a box of joy every time.
TreatBox 5 star review on 15th May 2022 TreatBox 5 star review on 15th May 2022 TreatBox 5 star review on 15th May 2022
I just found the whole contents of the box delightful!
I have been receiving the monthly Treatboxes for several years and I genuinely countdown the days until they arrive! The monthly subscription boxes are so varied and haven't ever disappointed; even if the contents aren't right for me, they're perfect to pass on as gifts. I've also bought multiple 'make your own boxes as gifts for friends and, again, they don't disappoint; they're so personal, with the handwritten messages and a plethora of gift options to choose from. The service is so fast and professional too, I don't know why it's taken me so long to write a review!
So cute❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Hi Jolie :) Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your lovely review! We just love hearing that our customers are happy. It means so much to us that you love your experience with TreatBox. Thank you for making our day! - TreatBox x
TreatBox is rated 4.89 based on 299 reviews