The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Good range of products. Quick delivery. Excellent service.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very helpful, had what I needed, will return again. Good value.
fabulous fabric selection and a fast, efficient service
The Sewing Studio has a lovely range of fabrics, the staff have been most helpful and my order arrived well packaged and on time. I will continue to use their excellent service.
An excellent service. Products were dispatched promptly and I was kept advised of delivery progress.
I am a long standing customer of the sewingstudio, always have outstanding service and confident in the quality of the fabric supplied.
Prompt delivery, very good service. Unfortunately shade of grey didn’t match what I needed but that’s the downfall of choosing online. Good quality cotton fabric. Will use site again for haberdashery.
Really fast service & transparent pricing with carriage included. Thank you.
Excellent selection of fabrics. Quick delivery. Very good service.
It was a very enjoyable experience buying my new sewing machine. Speedy and efficient delivery of the machine. My telephone enquiries were promptly responded to and were helpful. Many thanks.
Great choice of fabrics - had exactly what I needed. Free and speedy delivery.
I am really pleased with the fabric I have received !! It arrived so quickly and the communication from Sewing Studio was excellent throughout.
Very helpful staff wonderful range of material nothing is too much trouble
Excellent service. Fabric arrived promptly, neatly folded and packed and the quality of my chosen purchase appears to be very good.
I was impressed at the range of fabrics available. It was easy to order and a quick delivery.
Excellent service. My order arrived within 48 hrs as requested, despite possible mail delays. And at a sale price as well!
Delighted with my new Brother cover stitch machine. Very helpful person on chat. I received my machine the next day. Excellent service.
I received some great help over the phone selecting some fabric for a quilt. Order was sent promptly and arrived with quickly. Very happy with all round service and products, no reason to go elsewhere. Would recommend.
The website was easy to use. The emails confirming order and giving tracking info were well worded and the right amount of info.
Love my machine but no instructions with it . It was a x demo but thought it would come with the manual
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 1,659 reviews