The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Easy to order. items arrived on time. Loved the item great value
Super fast delivery, and very fair prices- I’ll certainly be using The Sewing Studio again.
I was looking for a walking foot for my machine but wasn't sure which one as I was struggling to find my model on line. I spoke with The Sewing Studio and they said they would find the one I needed and ring me back. I am so pleased to be able to say that they did exactly that and I am now a very happy owner of exactly what I needed. the staff I spoke with were pleasant and friendly. Thank you so much
Very happy with my purchase
I was very pleased with my purchase of Kaffe Fassett fabric, especially as there was a little bit extra included from the end of the roll 😊 Delivery was very prompt too. I will definitely be using The Sewing Studio again.
Exactly what I needed. Delivered quickly
Required some fabric to complete borders and backing on a lap quilt. Ordered fat quarter from website - unfortunately wrong shade. Was able to return with some swatches of my fabric and with help from staff at Sewing Studio who sent me two options in fat quarters. Have now ordered fabric to complete the quilt. Excellent staff who have been extremely helpful in assisting me with this.
Good quality material delivered on time and free postage, which is an added bonus. I like to support British shops and cut out Amazon etc.
Quick ,prompt and very helpful and friendly. Will defo buy from them again.
Good value for money. Fast delivery.
Great quality fabrics & great prices. Bought some beautiful fabrics from here with such unique designs. Will most definitely be back for more! Fast service & delivery
Service and communication were excellent, range of fabric fantastic, delivery prompt and the fabrics were true to the colour depicted and beautiful quality. I enjoyed the “meet the team” video, you all came across as sincere and a fun bunch to work with. I would recommend The Sewing Studio to any quilter.
Highly recommend sewing studio for all their fabrics and more, service is excellent very quick delivery and beautifull quality very helpful if needed.Thank you ladles.
Great service! Very prompt, felt friendly and buying procedure made me feel confident in the company. Great selection and ideal price. Will keep me buying from eBay!
Ordered some fabric which arrived very quickly. Excellent service, will use again. Many thanks.
This was my first order with The Sewing Studio and I am delighted. I received exactly what I ordered quickly and with no hassle. The fabric is lovely and I couldn't have asked for better service. Many thanks, and I'm sure I'll be back!
Good selection of fabrics and haberdashery. Prompt, efficient service. Goods delivered quickly, and beautifully packed. Will definitely be shopping with The Sewing Studio again. Would definitely recommend them to fellow needle women, quilters and anyone looking for seeing projects or supplies.
Thank you for brilliant service , my order of beautiful fabric arrived very promptly and the free postage is amazing . The only problem is knowing when to stop !.
Good selection of fabrics at reasonable prices. Prompt delivery
We are so fortunate to have such a wonderful shop so close by and when we cannot visit personally there is an excellent mail order facility. In addition we now have lovely videos to watch so thank you.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 2,568 reviews