The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
Always helpful, great selection of fabrics, thread, notions and sewing machines. Looking forward to day when courses can recommence .
Posted 38 minutes ago
Very happy with all aspects of Sewing Studio. Very happy with my orders. Delivery. Have ordered several times. First online shop I go to.
Excellent service and pricing.
Lovely quality fabric, great to sew. Perfect my for lavender bags and lavender and flax seed relaxation eye pillows. This is my first purchase and the free postage made me buy here rather than from other sellers.
The Sewing Studio 5 star review on 25th July 2021
Easy to use website and excellent delivery service I will definitely order again
Excellent service. Great Janome Machine
Found your website during the first lockdown, it was very simple to navigate and easy to look at some of the many items you stock. I have ordered from you several times since, each order was dispatched promptly and I was kept updated on its progress. The fabrics have all been of good quality and suitable for my projects.
They had just what I wanted and delivery was super efficient!
Exceptional weekend service. Started live chat Saturday evening and again on Sunday, wasn't expecting a reply for either but chat started immediately. After ordering I required delayed delivery due to being on holiday. This was also sorted without any fuss. Excellent service at great price.
I made an error in my online order and rang for advice. I was assisted by a really friendly and helpful woman and was able to complete the order. She rang me back a little while later as I had inadvertently selected the collect in store option and as I live in London this would have been a bit of a trek. After checking that I wanted it posted she made the required amendment and I received everything a couple of days later. A really fast and friendly service I will definitely be using again.
Fast delivery
Fabulous quality items and very quick postage - well recommended
Very pleased with the service provided by The Sewing Studio. Huge selection of beautiful fabrics etc. It is a pleasure to browse their website!
Excellent. Fabric just as described, nicely packaged and promptly delivered.
Beautiful fabrics, posted promptly with good communications every step of the way.
Very friendly company to deal with, excellent all round service and five star customer service. Will definately use again. Website also very informative.
Didnt know about Sewing studio until a friend sent me their link as she had purchased a sewing machine and was very pleased with the service. I had problems ordering online. Got a call a few minutes later from a lovely member of staff to say not to worry we will sort it out and they did. Great service. Thank you.
Package arrived as described and even with extra fabric- how could I not want to return to this shop. Thank you 😊
Thank you for letting me know when the layer cake pack was back in stock. The quick deliver was appreciated and the quality of the pack fantastic. Thank you once again.
Excellent service, fast delivery, never had a problem with them. Love the videos, a real help and guidance, very clear instructions in a very friendly manner. Five star rating from me.
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.95 based on 948 reviews