The Sewing Studio Reviews

01209216942

sales@thesewingstudio.co.uk

10 Chapel Street, Redruth, Cornwall

Tell us how The Sewing Studio made you happy
I am so happy with my order! The material is amazing quality, the colours are so bright and beautiful! Can't wait to order more. Thank you!
Always a first class service. Have used a number of times.
Iā€™m really happy with my new janome overlocker and even more pleased that despite the current restrictions and without an appointment time was made to give me a demonstration. Thank you.
Excellent response, speedy delivery .will definitely use you again.
Easy to use website. Prompt service and lovely material
No problems with the delivery. Love the fabric. But lost several inches straightening up the edges where it had been hacked off the bolt.
A great shop. A real treasure trove for those who sew and craft. Staff very friendly and helpful. I discovered the sewing studio about two years ago and was a complete novice. With the staff help and in store classes my confidence and skills have grown though I still have much to learn. Really enjoying expanding my skills during retirement.
Very efficient and friendly ,was impressive.Many thanks šŸ™
Online order. Chose my fabric, selected the amount and put it in the basket. At checkout I selected the postage option and paid. Very easy website to negotiate. Clear fabric and size descriptions. Great choice. Prices in line with other stores. Discounts on greater amounts for some fabrics. Fabric arrived in a timely manner, well packaged ( not over the top) and as expected. Quality of fabric was lovely as I presumed it would be for the price and designer. Thank you would order again.
Always a warm welcome and so helpful. It's nice to find a shop that has genuine staff that know about the products. I have bought 3 machines and always had good service and advice. Will definitely be back
Very quick delivery! Excellent service. Thank you.
Order dispatched quickly ,no postage ,top quailty fabrics with good choices . What more could anyone want
Excellent company. The website was informative and useful when choosing my new Bernina 770 QE. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful when I rang with questions and after ordering online the machine arrived promptly the next day by DPD. Very good experience, many thanks.
Everything a sewer needs under one roof and great selection.
Fantastic service. Order arrived very quickly.
Lots of choice, easy to navigate website. Excellent delivery. Have visited when in Cornwall. staff very friendly and helpful.
Arrived the next day - it great to receive fabric that is cut straight. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service, speedy delivery, fantastic customer service thank you
Great service and choice of fabrics.
Excellent service as I have come to expect. Lovely to deal with a UK company that is still there! Thanks
The Sewing Studio is rated 4.94 based on 497 reviews