The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
I had the Selection Box and my Goodness it was EVERYTHING and MORE...I bought it as a SPECIAL TREAT for MYSELF because life is to SHORT NOT to have TREATS every now and then. I certainly WILL be going back for MORE TREATS in the Future!
My first delivery. I was very impressed with speed of delivery and the excellent quality of the product. I will definitely be reordering.
Speedy delivery. Wonderful fudge.
I only can say they are wow and I will definitely order them more and more,the are delicious lush yummy, I even can't have the words to describe them how tasty they are,I love them,amd I definitely recommend to buy them
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 21st September 2021
Everything I have tried so far is very yummy, espresso chocolate definitely my favourite
Very nice and unique flavours
Delicious tablet and turkish delight, all delivered to your door. I'll definitely be back for more :)
The best fudge I have ever tasted in my entire life, I’ll definitely be ordering more. Excellent value for money and very quick delivery. I cannot rate this fudge enough. It’s fabulous, rich, creamy and flavoursome.
Purchased as a gift. I found it cheaper than other places I had looked at but I certainly didn’t feel like I missed out. The box weighed a lot and there was a great selection to choose from.
This is my 2nd order from The Ochhil Fudge Pantry. I enjoy their fudge, because unlike other company's make of fudge, Ochil's doesn't taste sickly sweet, it is the best tasting, quality fudge I have tasted.
Absolutely adore the Scottish tablet and the maple syrup fudge. It is to die for. Will 100% be buying again and highly recommend them too
What can I say ….. if you like fudge you will really love this fudge Tasty , soft , and absolutely delicious Try it you won’t go back to the normal fudge
Crumbly, buttery, creamy……..just the best fudge EVER!!! My premier flavour choice? Scottish tablet……but then there’s the Bailey’s and white chocolate and, and, and……….so moorish…..
Excellent fudge, cant beat it, I've tried various different flavours, I love them all. Also try the Turkish Delight, fabulous all three flavours.
Delicious delights and fast delivery. Already snaffled two boxes in under two days! The others won't last any longer. Buy & enjoy...You'll not regret it.
Lovely fudge in all sorts of delicious flavours. I've only tried 2 so far but they are awesome. Will definitely be buying more.
Lovely fudge. Rum and raisin was best. Will definitely buy again.
This is the best fudge you will ever buy. Bought and sent to most of my family during lock down and lots sent to our house to keep us going. Great service and quick delivery.
Excellent service especially as package was going to England . Start to finish3 days.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Would highly recommend. Beautiful tasting fudge
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 916 reviews