The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews | 6th March 2020
ochilfudge
More Photos & Videos
Love all the ones I have tried favourite is the ginger n rhubarb way to nice though to stop at eating a little bit. Would really recommend this.
My first box was so amazing I had to buy another box!!! Best fudge I've tasted, melts in your mouth!!!
Oh my goodness.
The fudge is truly amazing. I'm having to ration it... and hide it from my partner 😊
Bought little presents for my big kids and they loved all the fudge
Ermmmm..it hasn't arrived yet! If it's up to its usual standard, it will be yummy....but, at the moment, I can only look wistfully at the postman as he passes the house, sans package.....☚ī¸
I have star rated on past purchases!!
Lovely fudge and delivery was quick
great service and fast delivery.
Delicious fudge, what a treat! Arrived quickly, disappeared even more quickly. Have ordered again as a gift. Highly recommend!
It arrived well within the timescale, I bought it for my son in laws birthday next week,he is a fudgaholic, well he has a very sweet tooth anyway.I am sure he will let me try some, looking forward to it. Stay safe
Best fudge around
Quick delivery and my mum really enjoyed all of the flavours
Fabulous fudge
I bought the fudge for a family member who does not live with me but they made contact saying that it was lovely.
Great gift to cheer up family members! Bought 2 packs so far and everyone loved the gift as something a bit different and a luxurious treat!
Really super fudge just love it, will use again 7 fully recommend the Company. Fast delivery too.
Absolutely gorgeous.
just like da used to make
As always, the fudge is delicious!
Couldn't fault anything, from ordering to delivering to scoffing this deliciousness was perfect. Lemon meringue is amazing but then so is the raspberry pavlova oh my!!!
Gorgeous creamy fudge. Just the right texture.....now I just need to try and not eat too much
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.72 based on 79 reviews