The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Speedy service & delicious fudge! Highly recommended 👍
The fudge I ordered was absolutely beautiful.
Lovely fudge excellent service
Always buy fudge and tablet for my husband's birthday and Christmas, but it never lasts that long, just shows you how good they are at making the stuff.
Best tablet I’ve eaten and enjoyed for years. I’m an avid fan. Customer service and delivery excellent too. Cannie beat it
I always order form Orchil, I just love the Scottish tablet. Very tasty and easy to eat. It’s a must.
I met these guys at a trade show (Farm Shop and Deli Show) and was blown away with how delicious their fudge is. Great choice of products and fast delivery. Very happy and will be back for more.
Fantastic service, here within 2 days & ohmygosh the tablet was to die for 😍
Super fast service and incredible tablet!
I am a regular customer and enjoy the top quality, delicious fudge that comes all the way to the south of England from Alloa in Scotland. My first reviews over a year ago, still apply and the fudge is still as addictive and scrumptious as when I first tried some. I tend to wait for the special offers and then purchase my regular favourites in sufficient quantity to last me a couple of months.
Wonderfully creamy fudge, loved all of the flavours so far. Speedy delivery and sensible prices. Rather addictive though 😏
I can't recommend this fudge enough. It is so tasty. Maple and Pecan is a firm favourite 😍
Yummy fudge as always. Mint vinetta and white chocolate are my favourite flavours. I accidentally chose the option to collect (I live in London) and the customer service was brilliant, very helpful and quick to solve the issue.
Great service and absolutely lovely products.
What a great find! I believe this is my fourth or fifth order from Ochil Fudge. Each of the fudge bars that I’ve ordered are scrummy, not too sickly as some fudges can be and what a range of flavours too. I particularly love the Chocolate and plain fudge. The Bailey’s and white chocolate was not to be sneezed at either. I’ve also tried the tablet and it is fantastic almost as good as my Granny’s. Give The Ochil Fudge Pantry a try, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed ☺️
Quick delivery and amazing, tasty fudge.
Bought a box of 4 flavours and they were all really good. Popular with everyone from my 6yr old to my parents who are in their 70s. A lovely treat after family dinner. Good value for money too. Have already ordered more!
Found you by accident - I love fudge and oh my goodness your fudge is fab.
I purchased a box of 4 for my dads birthday. He loved them last time so I’ve got him 4 different flavours to try. Love this company
Simply put, Fantastic. Very fast delivery and well packed. The fudge is wonderful, soomth and good taste and texture. This is how fudge should be. I will definitely order more.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.84 based on 1,200 reviews