The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Lovely tasting fudge, great packaging, fast delivery. 100% recommend this company.
Very nice fudge extremely delicious.
Really great fudge, a bit too nice, takes a lot of will power not to eat the whole bar in one go😳 lemon meringue gets the thumbs up from me.
Brill service and the fudge is awesome 😄
Fantastic flavours, great choice it’s difficult to pick just four. Will definitely be trying other flavours soon.
I've bought fudge from Ochil twice. Absolutely gorgeous smooth fudge. Thoroughly recommended.
Fudge is fantastic! Tried the original very tasty, good texture and flavour. Sticky toffee pudding has also been tried, for me personally, I’m not sure that it suited my tastebuds but hubby loved it. Delivery was prompt and well packaged. Will definitely keep this on the go to list for gifts for friends and family. You should look at the Ochil Fudge website, there are lots of tasty flavours waiting to be discovered.
Bought this fudge for my adult daughter and she liked it so much I got her some more for her birthday. Her favourite flavour was chocolate orange and rose Turkish delight. I shall be ordering again.
Tastes great as always. Would definitely buy from them again
Excellent fudge, fabulous tablet, gorgeous Turkish Delight! Delivery Super Quick Highly recommended as a personal treat or as a lovely gift to others x
No change from my last review. Perfection. Without equal. As simple as that.
Amazing fudge! THE best! :)
I really enjoy your fudge, always excited to get a new delivery, thank you.
excellent company,
Absolutely love the Ochil fudge. I have ordered many flavours in the past and not been disappointed with any of them. Toasted coconut is my favourite. Delivery was very good and was received in just a few days...
Great company that makes delicious fudge. It's delivered quickly and is good value for money.
Excellent. Received the parcel within 3 days and the dates on the fudge were months in advance. Beautiful tasted, love the plain fudge, will definitely be ordering again.
Amazing flavours, it's so hard not to choose them all! Great price too. Fast delivery so no need to wait too long. Delicious product that I'll happily buy again
Quick service and lovely fudge.
Excellent service very tasty fudge
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 665 reviews