The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
I was very disappointed with the fudge I received. It was absolutely nothing special and not worth the extra money I spent compared with buying something similar from a supermarket. Save your money for something else!
Wednesday 24th March , still waiting for item to be delivered ???
It is with regret that I am having to leave this review but only tried 2 of the fudge bars. The taste of each, simply fudge and raspberry fudge left an unpleasant greasy taste, if anything of chemicals. No rich dairy taste that you might expect was evident! The other bars are being returned to you unopened. Perhaps its a matter of personal taste but if Ochil's could be compared with the Buttermilk fudge from Cornwall, then there is no comparison.
ordered 2 fudge gift boxes- 7 different flavours- all tasted much the same- not much flavour to them and certainly didn't taste like what was on packet. very disappointed as this fudge isn't cheap but i wanted to support Scottish small business. unfortunately I wont be buying again.
Scottish Tablet is not tablet it is fudge. Disappointing.
Did not receive product
I bought several different flavours of fudge. So far I've tried 3 flavours and found them all to be sickly sweet. From the photos they looked like crumbly fudge but in reality they are squashy squidgy block which had a slimy texture. On the plus side the Turkish Delight was lovely.
Poor customer service relating to a mistake on my part. No help at all and only interested in charging you more money on top of original delivery charge. Having bought two other products each requiring separate delivery charges I was not impressed with the attitude.
Product not yet arrived
I was very disappointed with all 5 flavours that I bought. The photos show a crumbly fudge, in fact it was very solid and almost slimy, reminiscent of the stuff you buy at the seaside to take home for the neighbours. The flavours were hardly discernible, apart from the raspberry pavlova which left a strong tangy aftertaste. For this price, I expected better quality, and will not be buying again.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 814 reviews