The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews | 6th March 2020
ochilfudge
More Photos & Videos
Poor customer service relating to a mistake on my part. No help at all and only interested in charging you more money on top of original delivery charge. Having bought two other products each requiring separate delivery charges I was not impressed with the attitude.
Product not yet arrived
I was very disappointed with all 5 flavours that I bought. The photos show a crumbly fudge, in fact it was very solid and almost slimy, reminiscent of the stuff you buy at the seaside to take home for the neighbours. The flavours were hardly discernible, apart from the raspberry pavlova which left a strong tangy aftertaste. For this price, I expected better quality, and will not be buying again.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.71 based on 95 reviews