The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
very misleading as a gift box
I’ve bought fudge here before, me and my dad really enjoyed the cherry bakewell fudge so bought some more, 2 lots of cherry bakewell and 2 lots of iron bru as I really like iron bru. Was really let down, the fudge was different to the last one I ordered with no pieces of cherry in like I remembered from last time. Will be looking around for better fudge with cherries in.
Very quick delivery , much quicker than I expected
I found the fudge too sweet and sugary for my taste and not much flavour bought 4 bars all tasted much the same sorry not for me
Compared with the fudge from a company in Pembrokeshire yours in now where near as good. Your flavours were very poor and texture not good. The fudge is expensive by comparision and poorly presented. Also you charge postage. Sorry but will not be ordering again.
Scottish tablet was nothing special - overpriced particularly when you take the delivery cost into account. I forgot to use the new customer 10% discount off and emailed them, asking them to take it off - they told me I could use it on my next order.
Far to much artificial flavouring. The mint vienetta in particular was unbeatable (4 people’s opinion) Wouldnt buy again sorry
I have already wrote a review. I think they taste and look synthetic on had the peanut butter original and butterscotch and they all taste the same. Maybe I ordered wrong flavours.
Icant commemt on fudge quality as it is a present, but it does look nice and arrived quickly. The box arrived damaged, however and when i contacted customer service...the emails i receieved were particularly argumentative! Ive never experienced that before and it was very unpleasent. Just for this reason i will not be buying from this company again
It was very slimy and not mush taste to it
I bought some fudge in Dec as a birthday present for my husband for his birthday. It wasn’t all eaten in January. When we did come to finish it, 2 we’re out of date. If they have short shelf lives it would be nice to know. Other than that it was delicious
Pretty mediocre at best
Just not the best fudge really. It's alright and that, but for a little bit less I could get a much higher quality of fudge pretty much anywhere in York near where I live.
Did not like the taste
I was disappointed with the taste as only the ginger tasted of what it should!
Hi I received my fudge witch was for my suns birthday when I looked at the dates on the back they where all short dated Only a month very annoying 😡
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.84 based on 1,200 reviews