The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
I thought it was quite expensive for what I got and very sweet
Sorry but not a touch on the Fudge from The Toffee Shop in Penrith.
Maple and pecan was best, tablet was fair my cousin makes much better, lemon meringue was a big let down in taste as was the marzipan.
Flavours were mild - expected a better quality
Delivery was fast, but i find the fudge too soft, and very sickly, i was expecting something with a crumbly texture, and it just isn't.
I have a sweet tooth but the raspberry pavlova flavour was too sickly sweet for me. Also disappointed to read the ingredients and see that palm oil is used. Would be useful if you could put the ingredients and nutritional information on the website.
I've given it a 3 as I'm not sure it's a birthday present for someone in Australia. It's a bit sweet for me but I'm sure it's nice.
White chocolate and bake well was very nice Nutella and sticky toffee not so
Lovely fudge but disappointed with strength of flavours. Just tasted of fudge
Flavourless (well apart from fudge) marzipan & cherry bakewell both had no flavour at all.
Very disappointed
Haven't received anything yet
We tried several flavours. This was ok but not a stand out compared to some others.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.65 based on 254 reviews