The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
I was looking for some good handmade fudge. I found this company on the internet through searching Google and what a real Scottish gem it turned out to be.

I spoke to a very pleasant & engaging young lady on the telephone (she did give me her name, but my memory is not what it used to be !). In that delightful scottish accent, she was both informative and obviously very passionate about her fudge & tablet.

I placed my order with her on the phone and now, about a week later (including the week-end), my order of various fudge and tablet has arrived.

I was eager to start trying it and I have to say "what an absolute" treat ! I am not the world's greatest expert on fudge, but the fudge produced in Ochil has to be some of the finest that I have ever tasted.

I will be re-ordering very shortly and will have to ignore the impending side-effect to my groaning waist line !

In today's mass market, internet giant world, it is a real pleasure to discover a small family run business that produces an excellent quality product by hand to exacting standards with personal service to match.

Well done at Ochil Fudge Pantry and I hope that you continue to do well and are around for many more years to come.
Oh my goodness.
The fudge is truly amazing. I'm having to ration it... and hide it from my partner 😊
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.65 based on 254 reviews