The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Fabulous fudge, rich and very moreish. Huge range of flavours to appeal to all tastes, hardest part is trying to decide which to try first.
This was the 2nd purchase for me, service is prompt and fudge is delightful, maybe a wee bit pricey but I have bought a range of flavours and they all taste beautiful, and have passed a wee presentation box on for a birthday present 👍
I order this for my dad his a big fudge lover he absolutely loves your fudge asks when I can order him more brilliant service brilliant produce and direct to your door what more can u ask for
Brilliant service and the recipient pronounced that it was 'the perfect fudge'! Thank you
Ordered as a gift, the recipient was thrilled and it arrived very quickly!
Fantastic flavours to choose from.......so i pick lots of different ones!
Lovely fudge and turkish delight!!
Excellent - best fudge ever!
Great tasting fudge, bought for a gift but tried after eight chocolate fabulous
Delicious!
Every product we’ve ordered has been delicious, delivered promptly. We’ve struggled to find real tablet outside of Scotland so delighted to find this!
Great service great fudge
I bought a fudge box for my dad for Father's Day so I can't say I tried it myself but he was really happy with it and the delivery was speedy. 😀
Great speedy service and product. It made a fantastic Father's Day gift for my Dad who loves Tablet.
The best fudge and tablet I have tasted, great service too well done Ochil Fudge Panrty I will be ordering more soon. 😋
I'll never eat any other fudge again. This Fudge is divine. The taste is absolutely awesome, I defy anyone to say any different. Give me Ochil Fudge Pantry any day.
Bought this as a gift for Father’s Day as my dad loves fudge- he said it was the best fudge he’s ever tasted! So thank you ☺️ Box was also bigger than I expected
Fudge is delicious! It arrived quickly and was securely and attractively packaged. Will definitely order again!
Excellent product and service
Wonderful fudge, myriad different flavours to suit everyone.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 770 reviews