The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
The tablet was fantastic. I got 8 different flavours of the fudge and if I’m honest I probably liked 4 of them and the others were a bit underwhelming. The lemon meringue was lovely, the sticky toffee was good and so was the maple pecan (probably my favourite). The peanut butter I particularly found underwhelming. The fudge is nice but I found the texture a bit crumbly whereas I’m used to a more fudgy fudge.
Amazing tablet! The best I have ever tasted. Arrives quickly and in good condition.
Loved the fudge, the tablet was crushed into desert for Burns Night, and the Turkish delight didn’t even last 24 hours..........all delicious. Would recommend and would order again.
Ginger fudge my favourite so far.
Good product, great price and good delivery
I've actually never been a fudge fan, but the delicious sounding flavours offered made me want to give it another go. Well, I'm converted! Absolutely delicious, and fantastic customer service too. Definitely highly recommended!
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 26th January 2021
great products and service
Absolutely gorgeous fudge and tablet. We love it!
Wonderful customer service and the most fantastic creamy fudge. I couldn't keep my hands off it! The best ever ❤
Lovely fudge and tablet, especially the After Eight flavour. Thank you. Reminded us of being back in Stirling.
Martin and Anne Fortune
Easy to use website, prompt delivery - not to mention divine fudge. Bakewell was my fave, but recently ordered Lemon Meringue, & cant decide (if i have to). Maybe i need to order more to help my quandry out! 😂
First time trying The Ochil Fudge Pantry , as a ‘fudgeaholic ‘ I would definitely recommend and buy again , fudge is delicious, I got a variety, you only need a small bit as it’s very rich and some are very sweet. Also got the Rose Turkish Delight , finished the bag in one go ! Oops
I ordered some fudge, it came, it was pleasant.
At least 14 boxes in since the start of lockdown one. Totally addicted. Every texture flavour is exceptional. Delivery is quick and easy. Love the fudge, love the company.
I was really happy with the way my order was parcelled and also with the delivery
Delicious! Really good quality fudge. Scottish tablet was yummy. Delivery was quick to.
This fudge has a wonderful flavour and texture. I have ordered some for myself then for my sister and my daughter - just to cheer them up in these difficult times. The wrapping is not particularly pretty if sent as a gift but who eats paper! It would be nice though if there was a way to include a gift card when sending it direct.
A great selection of flavours. The fudge did not disappoint and arrived really quickly. Needless to say my plans for making it last were in vain 😊
Bought for a friend, she said best fudge she had tasted. Baileys & white chocolate
Amazing Turkish Delight. We love all the flavours. Such a nice taste and texture
Great service and fudge is amazing, also true to flavour. Lovely, thanks 😊.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.67 based on 296 reviews