The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Delicious! Really good quality fudge. Scottish tablet was yummy. Delivery was quick to.
This fudge has a wonderful flavour and texture. I have ordered some for myself then for my sister and my daughter - just to cheer them up in these difficult times. The wrapping is not particularly pretty if sent as a gift but who eats paper! It would be nice though if there was a way to include a gift card when sending it direct.
A great selection of flavours. The fudge did not disappoint and arrived really quickly. Needless to say my plans for making it last were in vain 😊
Bought for a friend, she said best fudge she had tasted. Baileys & white chocolate
Amazing Turkish Delight. We love all the flavours. Such a nice taste and texture
Great service and fudge is amazing, also true to flavour. Lovely, thanks 😊.
This months order was some coconut and plain fudge, along with some Scottish tablet. It tasted creamy and very melt in the mouth.Absolutely delicious product.
After taking a quick bite I realised that I had broken a promise to give some to wor lass, as I was throwing the wrapper in the bin I felt a little better about it because I had another 3 flavours she could try from. Well, she was a fool to think I could be left alone, as a man who didn't know if he liked fudge had now transformed into some kind of fudge monster and, im not ashamed to say I ate 400g of fudge that day, she didn't even get a whiff. I'll be placing another order for sure, and one for her.
Loved the ginger fudge
Excellent fudge.
Ordered for my partner who loves fudge. He says it was best ever. I actually don't like fudge but tried some and am now converted😁Bakewell was lovely. Also Turkish delight was amazing. Lively hint of rosewater. Am in process of ordering my 2nd lot.
Absolutely the best fudge I've had the raspberry pavlova is to die for as is the lemon Meringue, I bought the whiskey one for my husband which he loved and the chilli one for my daughter, boy that packs a punch. I would definitely recommend Ochill fudge to anyone, it's Delicious 😋
Purchased the After 8, Chocolate Orange for my wife for her Christmas stocking and had to purchase the Irn Bru fudge as well. Packaged well abs tasted lovely.
I haven't tried it myself but my dad loves peanut butter and fudge seperately so when I saw this in a local shop I got some for my dad and he absolutely loves it so bought him more in bulk
Loved this just the right amount of ginger
Yummy scrummy best fudge I’ve had after my mums homemade 💪
This is actually a Christmas gift but it looks amazing and arrived fairly promptly and well packaged.
ordered 2 fudge gift boxes- 7 different flavours- all tasted much the same- not much flavour to them and certainly didn't taste like what was on packet.
very disappointed as this fudge isn't cheap but i wanted to support Scottish small business. unfortunately I wont be buying again.
Absolutely delishous will be buying again
Lovely gift box of favourite fudge flavours. Great service thank you
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.66 based on 282 reviews