The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Cat F
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
Always quick delivery and the best tasting fudge ever !
Ochil Fudge is the best. Easy to order and quick delivery. Choice of flavours is huge and the taste and quality is outstanding. Wonderful fudge.
The fudge is excellent and delivery was very quick. However the web site is confusing when trying to check what you are ordering. This will not stop us buying more fudge.
Lovely smooth fudge with variety of flavours. prompt delivery
I ordered a 4 pack for myself and the same for a gift. Service was fine. I love fudge. These flavours are truly wonderful. However, I found it so soft and sticky that the only way to eat it was either with a spoon or bites straight out of the packet. Far more like a soft truffle than fudge, in my opinion. While I really enjoyed the flavours, the soft sticky texture was less to my liking, hence only 4 stars.
you can really taste the flavour of the fudge.... its hard to share cause its soooo yummy.....the 4 box is great for a gift
Beautiful Fudge very quickly delivered thank you I will order again
Order arrived quickly, well packed and presented and the four fudges I chose, Bailey's and white chocolate, sticky toffee pudding, raspberry pavlova and lemon meringue were the best I've ever had. I'll definitely be buying more and will be recommending to my friends and family x
The guys at Ochil Fudge are the BEST. Great service as usual
I ordered a selection of fudge fir my grandfather as I have several times now. He tells me that it is some of the best fudge he has ever had. I had a minor issue regarding the address but I spoke to the customer services lady who was an absolute pleasure to speak to and the problem was resolved quickly and efficiently, if only all customer services departments were that easy to speak to!
OMG the best fudge ever and fantastic customer service! Will be trying them all!
Fudge tasted good. Needs to be kept in fridge just now though as I don't like a soft fudge. The salted caramel was awesome, tablet not so much but still ok. I may try white chocolate next not sure.
I ordered 2 different types coconut which was lovely but the mint viennetta was totally melted and not very pleasant even though I chilled it still not right
Well...I ordered 3 flavours and my hubby advised they were really smooth and lovely. He ate the lot!!!
Superb product . I will order again.
Gift for friends birthday, they were delighted!
This fudge is absolutely delicious, the best we have tasted, its full of flavour and so creamy, we are on our 3rd order!! its so good.
EXCELLENT, the flavours are all delicious, my other half can't get enough of the Chocolate Lime and Death by Chocolate, my daughter loves the Rhubarb & Ginger (very gingery) and I LOVE the Salted Caramel. We also tried other flavours which were All yummy! AND they make great presents to send to distant friends and relations.
I've tried others, but none are as good as Ochil Fudge..delicious doesn't come close..
Prompt delivery and very tasty fudge, my only complaint is that it was devoured in no time at all. Will definitely order again sometime soon
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 811 reviews