The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I’m just about to order more of your delicious, divine tablet. I try to ration it but it’s too more-ish I guzzle the lot. Best tablet ever.
Sat indoors during lockdown (day 12 so far) when what should come through the letter box but a little box of happiness. Quite possibly the best fudge I've ever tasted - will definitely be re-ordering.
Best tablet I have ever tasted. Lovely presentation Box Cube
Thanks for the lovely words Andrea
First order I've placed but wont be the last. Tablet is amazing and very addictive once opened! Great products and service
Hi I received my fudge witch was for my suns birthday when I looked at the dates on the back they where all short dated Only a month very annoying 😡
Oh this amazing fudge just cannot be ignored. I've never tasted fudge like it I'm on my 6th delivery now albeit I am piling on the pounds. It's addictive and melts in your mouth ❤️
Ordered as a gift for my Father, arrived the next day, fudge was delicious. Will be ordering again.
Ordered as a gift for my husband's birthday. Arrived the following day. Beautiful fudge (he shared). Would definitely order again.
Great varieties of fudge and amazing flavours and fabulous service.
We try our best! Thanks!
Great range of fudge flavours. Great range of ways to buy the fudge. Great customer service. Great price range. Great company all round. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much for the kind words Lynne!
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.70 based on 10 reviews