The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Easy to order, plenty of lovely flavours, despatched the same day, delivered on the day I was given. Excellent service from start to finish.
Great for a gift, either for ourselves or friends!
Best Plain fudge that I have ever tasted!! I will keep ordering more! Extremely quick delivery that was tracked for a reasonable price!
Easy to order, lots of choices, hard to decide, kept me informed of delivery
Simply the nicest fudge I’ve ever tasted.
Really scrummy fudge and 1st class service Highly Recommended
All flavours bang on 😋
I really enjoyed this fudge especially the Iron Bru flavour.
All varieties are excellent but particularly liked the Bakewell version. Lots of almonds taste and lots of cherries. Will order again.
Fantastic selection...still to try the irn bru one...genius!
Always been happy with fudge I get from you. I have got five different flavours this time. Haven't tried them yet.
This was my first time buying from here and I must say, I'll definitely be back. The fudge itself is very soft, smooth and creamy
I bought as easter presents and all enjoyed their easter gifts.especially the rhubarb and ginger
Very impressed the service and quality of the fudge. All lovely so far, with the exception of the peanut butter fudge. It doesn’t really taste of anything p.
Absolutely great fudge, loved the salted caramel. Good quality and good price.
Your fudge is absolutely delicious. I'm sorry to say I'm addicted to the liquorice one. OMG I have to be careful or I would eat it all in one go.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Well pleased with my order. Every flavour is my favourite 😁. Will be back for more in the future as I love the fact they are gluten free!
All of my orders have arrived very quickly and the fudge is always fabulous.
I’ve had fudge from you before but bought this for a friend’s birthday. She loved it
The delivery is quick and the fudge always tastes amazing. It’s a great gift and gets loads of compliments. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
I have suddenly become very private and protective of my fudge consumption - no sharing here! And no, you can’t know how much I’ve eaten!
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 624 reviews