The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Excellent service , lovely packaging. Can't wait to taste !
lovely range of flavours - and proper tablet fudge too - absolutely beautiful. A couple of freebies too so I get to have some and not all just for others. Good dates on them into next year so great stocking fillers for the family. Just hope they will share!!
Excellent product, highly recommended.
Great fudge, iron brew flavour is fantastic!
Fantastic service as always from The Ochil Fudge Pantry. They are very responsive to messages when I have had any queries. Friends and family are delighted whenever they receive any of the tablet or fudge. Keep up the good work. 👍🏻
This fudge is the best I have ever tasted! Creamy and smooth and some amazing flavours on offer. It's always fresh tasting not like some with lots of sugary additives. And very reasonably priced with fast delivery.
Excellent product. Plenty of flavours to choose from. Recommended.
fudge taste great comes is a lovely box well wrapped....quick service
Amazing , amazing, amazing from choosing flavours to delivery to enjoying Ochil Fudge is just amazing
Another delicious mixture of fudges and super quick delivery.
Another quick delivery of delicious fudge. Sadly this one wasn't for me but will be enjoyed as a birthday present shortly.
Lovely fudge, bought for a birthday gift, recipient delighted. Will definitely be buying again.
A really good selection of fudge plus tablet. Something for everyone to really enjoy. Definitely sweet treats ❤️❤️
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Excellent variety of products, speedy delivery.
Arrived quickly and we’ll packaged
Excellent fudge,delicious quick delivery
I ordered some of your fudge as a surprise for a friend for her birthday and she was thrilled to bits. Thanks
My first order with OFP and will not be the last! They put a sample in with my order, which in the interests of fairness (the order is a gift), I decided to try it. Warning! Lemon meringue fudge is addictive! So sweet, without being too sweet and lemony. Absolutely would recommend.
Amazing as always - quick shipping, quality products and packaging. Salted caramel will always be my favorite!
Delicious fudge. Top quality. Delivery excellent