The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
I cannot recommend this fudge highly enough, the range of flavours is fantastic and so moreish. I'll definitely be coming back to place another order
After just finishing my first purchase I can only say WOW! I bought 4 different flavours (just to see which I liked best) and have decided it's the ginger. My husband on the other hand prefers the salted caramel and the maple and pecan. Either way I will be ordering more - just to keep trying their other varieties. Keep up the good work. 😊😊
Absolutely loved my gift box All flavours were so amazing but the salted caramel was my favourite. Would definitely recommend
Excellent service. So far I have tasted Rhubarb and Ginger...WOW!...and Toasted Coconut...WOW! They taste exactly as the name states. I can't wait to try more but R&G has to be a repeat order.
Wonderful tasty fudge delivered on time as expected, a great service
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 2nd August 2022
Excellent service from online ordering through to delivery. Items beautifully and carefully packaged, well presented and of course - absolutely delicious! 😍😍
A great product. All which we're ordered we're delicious, and arrived safely and in good time
Paid for order and never received, not heard anything back from anyone regarding delays etc. Will not be using this service again
A fabulous treat beyond words! I had the Scottish Tablet, Just Plain Fudge, Raspberry Pavlova and White Chocolate Fudge. Outstandingly gorgeous!! Just waiting for payday to put a big order in. By the way, who named it Just Plain Fudge. There is nothing plain about. Most definately the best fudges I have ever tasted. Believe me, I'm a fudge conniseur
the flavours are soooo yummy
For my first visit to my sister and family in France in 3 years, I had to take fudge! We all love it, such a perfect treat of traditional British fare of very reliable quality
Great fudge, and great customer service. I made a stupid mistake on my order and they were more than happy to rectify it for me before it was dispatched. Fudge is delicious and of luxury quality. Was a bit wary on my delivery day as it was being delivered on the hottest day of the century and wasn't sure how royal mail stored it so was a bit worried it would have melted but it was absolutely fine. It even fit neatly through the letter box so it can be delivered even if you're not in. I ordered the build your own box of four different flavours. Will definitely try this company again and try out different flavours. Would make a great gift too.
Anybody who likes fudge should try the ochil fudge pantry I have tryed many fudge/tablet and I can honestly say that this is the best fudge I have ever tasted I would recommend it and do not hesitate to try you won't be disappointed
Tasted fudge first at balgove larder and loved it so ordered when I got home from holiday . Arrived within 3 days . Yummy. Still 🥰 love it
Excellent and delicious, the fudge is the best ive ever tasted by a mile. Delivery was very quick and i will use them again and again
Bought as a gift . My daughter in law Loved it
Disappointed with my purchase all the flavours tasted the same. The Scottish Tablet was not like any I have had before, the texture was completely wrong.
Wow, excellent fudge. Very creamy and yummy x
Nice fudge .plenty of choice . easy to order and came quickly
Love this fudge. Current favourites are white chocolate, baileys and white chocolate and lemon meringue. The plain fudge is delicious as well. Absolutely love them all.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.8 based on 1,269 reviews