The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Very nice fudge
This has been the first time I purchased from Ochiltree, and I have to say I am totally delighted with this. The taste is amazing, only thing was the size of the bars could be a bit bigger. Ll not enough to satisfy my needs lol. Will be purchasing from again definitely
I thought it was quite expensive for what I got and very sweet
Lovely & tasty. The Irn Bru tasted totally authentic. We'll be back
The tablet is excellent every one it reminds me of my homeland.
Amazing fudge !
Beautiful fudge
Delicious as always! Really enjoyed the scottish tablet and butterscotch especially
Absolute gorgeous! I have placed 2 orders in the last couple of weeks and will be placing many more!

The toasted coconut and raspberry pavlova are favourites so far!

Thank you!
Great tasting fudge, I bought this as a gift and it was well received.
I had the coffie choc, maple pecan, lemon meringue and baileys flavours. All were amazing, very rich and indulgent. Prehaps one very small critque, the lemon meringue was slighly over sweet.
Delicious fudge, just like my Scottish Mum used to make when I was a child. Brought back many happy memories! Thank you.
Fast efficient delivery and delicious fudge. I probably shouldn't buy it again but I know I will!
Quick delivery, wonderful variety and a fair price.
Sublime 👌
Coconut one was best.
Sorry but not a touch on the Fudge from The Toffee Shop in Penrith.
The Iron Brew fudge was exceptionally good!
Great except for the fact I paid £2.50 for 6 cubes of Turkish delight.
I hated how delicious this was. Because 2 weeks later I am back on their website salivating over all the different types of fudge and struggling to decide which new flavours to try.

5/5 - but might be more addictive than heroin.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.65 based on 239 reviews