The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews | 6th March 2020
ochilfudge
More Photos & Videos
Did not receive product
Prompt service
Nice product except for the butterscotch one.
Very nice, just like home made
I bought several different flavours of fudge. So far I've tried 3 flavours and found them all to be sickly sweet. From the photos they looked like crumbly fudge but in reality they are squashy squidgy block which had a slimy texture. On the plus side the Turkish Delight was lovely.
Ordered a box of four for my niece as a thank you for looking after me, came within 3 days! Excellent service and would recommend this company to anyone who loves top quality fudge
Very good fudge and service
Beautiful as always!
Excellent product and excellent customer service.
Good buy for fathers day
definately order again
Quality product, very tasty
Lovely fresh high quality fudge, fantastic flavours, and perfect texture.thank you.
The nicest fudge we have ever had! So creamy and full of taste. Love the fact you can choose from an array of flavours. Will definitely be buying from The Orchil Fudge Pantry again. Highly recommend!
Lovely gift for fathers day
The best fudge I've ever eaten! So soft and velvety, 10/10 my new favourite fudge company.
Yummy fudge!
Repeat order received for fathers day - the fudge is insane, great flavours!!
Wonderful flavour, quality and consistency and great service.
The best fudge I’ve tasted