The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
I only gave 4 stars as the salted caramel was not as nice as I thought it would be but the other 2 flavours plain and Butterscotch are😋😋😋😋😋
Bought these for my aunts birthday..not sure if the tablet was as good as my granny used to make, but I believe she enjoyed it👍
Ochil fudge always goes down really well with all members of our family. Personally my favourite is chocolate and lime flavour! Service and delivery always reliable. Will soon be back for more!
Brilliantly tasting fudge arrived very quickly Only downside was one pack had an expiry date of just about 2-3 weeks But very yummy Will definitely buy more
Nice packaging and very good value.Would recommend to my friends
Quick service and lovely fudge.
Delivered on time very nice fudge
This item was packed very well and received quite quickly. However l do feel that the quality and quantity were not in keeping with the price paid.
Quick supply and well packaged
Very prompt delivery. Boxes a bit smaller than i thought they would be for the price, but very nice fudge.
The products arrived quickly and in good condition. The only issue I have is that not all products are listed as to whether they are vegetarian or not. I did email the Orchid Fudge company but no one replied. Disappointed by this.
Bought for Mother’s day, so have not tasted yet, but looks amazing Beautifully packaged and a quick delivery
The fudge was good although I have had better. Some of the flavours were not what you would expect. Having said that, they were still quite nice.
A good selection in this box. Reasonable price. Delivered promptly. Delivery charge quite high in my opinion.
Found the company very efficient and friendly. Order arrived very promptly and well packaged. The tablet is lovely and smooth and doesn’t have that grainy texture that you sometimes get with other brands. Also got the rose Turkish Delight which was lovely. The AfterEight fudge was amazing! Got my daughter the Nutella fudge which she really enjoyed. My husband liked the rum and raisin which considering that he doesn’t normally like fudge is saying something! I was slightly disappointed with the plain fudge as would have liked it to have a creamier taste but it’s still nice. Will be reordering but might just stick to the flavoured fudge. The lemon Turkish Delight was out of stock so would like to try that too.
So far the flavours I have tried are lovely. At the moment the cherry bakewell is my favourite. Still a lot to try 😊
I bought the fudge and tablet as a gift but it looked delicious
The tablet was fantastic. I got 8 different flavours of the fudge and if I’m honest I probably liked 4 of them and the others were a bit underwhelming. The lemon meringue was lovely, the sticky toffee was good and so was the maple pecan (probably my favourite). The peanut butter I particularly found underwhelming. The fudge is nice but I found the texture a bit crumbly whereas I’m used to a more fudgy fudge.
Loved the fudge, the tablet was crushed into desert for Burns Night, and the Turkish delight didn’t even last 24 hours..........all delicious. Would recommend and would order again. Ginger fudge my favourite so far.
I ordered some fudge, it came, it was pleasant.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 757 reviews