The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
I haven’t tried them all yet but those I have are good. The other selection is a gift.
Lovely fudge just wish they were available in small cubes in packets rather than large bars some flavours are better than others coffee one is the best x
Received my order promptly, and was very pleased with my selection.will be back soon for more. Thank you x
Throughly enjoyed product not too sweet
Wonderfully tasty but have to say Ironbru fudge rather soft. Apart from this the other 3 flavours were perfect.
The fudge is excellent and delivery was very quick. However the web site is confusing when trying to check what you are ordering. This will not stop us buying more fudge.
I ordered a 4 pack for myself and the same for a gift. Service was fine. I love fudge. These flavours are truly wonderful. However, I found it so soft and sticky that the only way to eat it was either with a spoon or bites straight out of the packet. Far more like a soft truffle than fudge, in my opinion. While I really enjoyed the flavours, the soft sticky texture was less to my liking, hence only 4 stars.
Fudge was tasty but small for the price
Really nice fudge, a good price, and well packaged. I'd recommend it.
I only gave 4 stars as the salted caramel was not as nice as I thought it would be but the other 2 flavours plain and Butterscotch areπŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Bought these for my aunts birthday..not sure if the tablet was as good as my granny used to make, but I believe she enjoyed itπŸ‘
Ochil fudge always goes down really well with all members of our family. Personally my favourite is chocolate and lime flavour! Service and delivery always reliable. Will soon be back for more!
Brilliantly tasting fudge arrived very quickly Only downside was one pack had an expiry date of just about 2-3 weeks But very yummy Will definitely buy more
Nice packaging and very good value.Would recommend to my friends
Quick service and lovely fudge.
Delivered on time very nice fudge
This item was packed very well and received quite quickly. However l do feel that the quality and quantity were not in keeping with the price paid.
Quick supply and well packaged
Very prompt delivery. Boxes a bit smaller than i thought they would be for the price, but very nice fudge.
The products arrived quickly and in good condition. The only issue I have is that not all products are listed as to whether they are vegetarian or not. I did email the Orchid Fudge company but no one replied. Disappointed by this.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 902 reviews