The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

The Ochil Fudge Pantry have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

90.91%
Industry Average
This was my second delivery of 4 types of fudge. I have almost got my favourite 4 now (only 1 vacancy left!). The tablet is outstanding as is the salted caramel and expresso chocolate fudges. I am thinking maybe try peanut for the 4th. The minty one was nice just not perfect for my taste buds. Great fudge, good price ... what's not to like?
- Allison Last
The fudge and tablet supplied is of the highest quality both in terms of taste and price. My grandchildren just love it and treat it as a ‘special’ treat from their grandparents. Keep it coming
- Martin Clark
Fudge was tasty but small for the price
- Una Thom

Delivery - Fast

98.55%
Industry Average
Delicious delights and fast delivery. Already snaffled two boxes in under two days! The others won't last any longer. Buy & enjoy...You'll not regret it.
- Robert Sliman
This is the best fudge you will ever buy. Bought and sent to most of my family during lock down and lots sent to our house to keep us going. Great service and quick delivery.
- Sharon Hester
My first order arrived with 7 different flavours of fudge. It was very difficult to choose a favourite, we just couldn’t. It tastes AMAZING, and needless to say: we will become VERY regular customers! Quick delivery and reasonable delivery costs. Well packaged too. We have to “limit” ourselves as to how much of this deliciousness of fudge we eat, as we will very easily finish it all off in one evening!
- Rene Uys
96.92%
- Sharon Hester
Excellent service especially as package was going to England . Start to finish3 days.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
- Aluson Macleod
Wonderful fudge with excellent ingredients. Huge range of flavours. Excellent service. We will be back time and again.
- Fiona Caldwell