The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

The Ochil Fudge Pantry have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service.

Price - Excellent

92.31%
Industry Average
Amazing flavours, it's so hard not to choose them all! Great price too. Fast delivery so no need to wait too long. Delicious product that I'll happily buy again
- Shona Virlanuta
This item was packed very well and received quite quickly. However l do feel that the quality and quantity were not in keeping with the price paid.
- Barrie Penhaligan
The best fudge ive ever tasted 8t tatse exsacly as it is descrbed and a good price
- Carol Paterson

Delivery - Fast

98.80%
Industry Average
My father loves fudge and when I saw the lovely flavours available, I knew he had to have some. He absolutely loved the ones he has tried. My most recent order was the special Fathers Day box. I am on my third order and the fudge is always beautifully presented. Delivery is really quick too. If you love fudge, don't hesitate to order.
- Karen Wilkinson
Quick delivery, well packaged and the fudge is beautiful. Creamy and slightly crumbly the way handmade fudge should be. Will definitely buy again.
- Kirsty Faulkner
Great delivery times, excellent choice of flavours, good quality fudge and reasonable prices. A yummy experience all round!
- Hazel Fraser
97.98%
Industry Average
I'll keep it short and sweet, if you pardon the pun! If you love fudge then don't buy it anywhere else other than The Ochil Fudge Pantry. Every bar is a taste sensation. Second-to-none service. Simple.
- Jason Finn
Ochil fudge always goes down really well with all members of our family. Personally my favourite is chocolate and lime flavour! Service and delivery always reliable. Will soon be back for more!
- Mrs Judith C Brook
Delicious fudge and excellent service.
- Marjorie Condie