The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
A really good selection of fudge plus tablet. Something for everyone to really enjoy. Definitely sweet treats ❤️❤️
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Excellent variety of products, speedy delivery.
Arrived quickly and we’ll packaged
Excellent fudge,delicious quick delivery
I ordered some of your fudge as a surprise for a friend for her birthday and she was thrilled to bits. Thanks
My first order with OFP and will not be the last! They put a sample in with my order, which in the interests of fairness (the order is a gift), I decided to try it. Warning! Lemon meringue fudge is addictive! So sweet, without being too sweet and lemony. Absolutely would recommend.
Amazing as always - quick shipping, quality products and packaging. Salted caramel will always be my favorite!
Delicious fudge. Top quality. Delivery excellent
The BEST fudge. Ordering is simple & delivery always prompt too. Happy repeat customer 😊 😋
I have ordered a couple of times and tried different flour fudges-all very nice and the fudge is lovely and creamy.
Nic selection of flavours but still awaiting the Keillers marmalade flavour. Good quality product and so tasty.
Delighted with the excellent choice of goods, which i be will be purchasing soon.
Really top class fudge with plenty of different flavours. Heartily recommended!
Bought to try and loved the flavours so much that I went online and ordered more for the Xmas stockings. I collected my online order myself, so no waiting for deliveries.
Easy to order and quick delivery, delicious fudge and tablets.
Lovely products and very good delivery the fudge makes. Lovely gifts
A little taste of Scotland, fantastic products great taste delivered promptly
Although I’m not the biggest fan of fudge myself, I stumbled across this company whilst looking for a birthday gift for my partner (he loves a bit of fudge!). Since that first purchase, I have continued to use Ochil for not only my partner but also gifts other friends/family members. The quality is always amazing, great flavours, fast delivery and reasonable prices. I would definitely recommend this company for any fudge lover or person associated to a fudge fanatic.
my visiting daughters brought some of your fudge home for us to indulge in and it is the best fudge any of us ever had. I recently bought three packs to give neighbours who have been helpful to me the past two years, since leaving hospital.
They are quick with the orders and keep you updated, on the delivery
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.82 based on 1,013 reviews