The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Great company that makes delicious fudge. It's delivered quickly and is good value for money.
Excellent. Received the parcel within 3 days and the dates on the fudge were months in advance. Beautiful tasted, love the plain fudge, will definitely be ordering again.
Amazing flavours, it's so hard not to choose them all! Great price too. Fast delivery so no need to wait too long. Delicious product that I'll happily buy again
Quick service and lovely fudge.
Excellent service very tasty fudge
I love fudge but this fudge was out of this world just melted in your mouth highly recommend it its lovely
Absolutely yummy you can't go wrong with this fudge
Delivered on time very nice fudge
Good customer service. Personal approach. I felt like a valued customer.
Bought my new order of fudge for my friend's birthday,, she loves the death by chocolate fudge so am making her a chocolate box of asstd,, got the Baileys one and the chocolate spread one she'll be very happy with these,
Fast delivery, fudge is out of this world. Gorgeous
Very helpful & friendly. Quick despatch of order. Well packed.
Great Service, really slick and quick turnaround. And the Fudge ..... well it’s out of this world . Thanks guys
Really good hand made Fudge , me and my wife have both enjoyed it.
This item was packed very well and received quite quickly. However l do feel that the quality and quantity were not in keeping with the price paid.
Born in Glasgow Scotland, now residing in Leicestershire England, when little my pocket money mostly went on Scottish Tablet, and now you are spoiling me with Ochil Scottish tablet can't get enough of it thank you but my weight dos not.
.All the fudges I have tried are amazingly creamy and moreish. Love cherry bakewell and Whisky fudge Fast delivery
The best fudge ive ever tasted 8t tatse exsacly as it is descrbed and a good price
Always good fudge!! ;0)
This is my monthly treat - I try something new every time, so far my favourite has been the Marzipan Fudge -, gorgeous!
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 650 reviews