The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
As we couldn’t get to Scotland on our holiday, where we usually buy your tablet as a treat, I found you on line, big mistake it’s too good 😋. Love all the different flavoured fudges that we have tried too.
Bought as a gift for my mother and she loved it. Well worth buying, lovely flavours!
Fast delivery The fudge is very tasty, one of the best I've tasted. Would definitely recommend and will be buying more
Fabulous products, innovative flavours. Great service, easy to use website.
Ordering from Ochil Fudge Pantry has become an occasional (or rather regular) treat - their scottish tablet is amazing, and the gift boxes make great presents in a pinch!
I highly recommend this company. The fudge and tablet are both delicious and arrived well packed and the delivery was very quick
Great artisan fudge. Amazing flours and a very quick delivery. My wife's favourite is the lemon meringue pie and mine is the classic rum and raisin.
Absolutely brilliant and fast postage
Every few months or whenever I can find an excuse I order bars of tablet from Ochil fudge pantry. It is the best and softest tablet I have ever had. Great delivery too.
my wife loves your fudge so I bought her some for mothers day what more can I say "happy wife happy life" and she sometimes lets me have a bit of fudge
Very good every variety I have had has been very tasty
Ordered fudge for my daughter who is a fudge fanatic. She really loved what she got - sticky toffee pudding & salted caramel fudge - said it was possibly best she had eaten so no better recommendation.
Simply the best!
The products arrived quickly and in good condition. The only issue I have is that not all products are listed as to whether they are vegetarian or not. I did email the Orchid Fudge company but no one replied. Disappointed by this.
I was so excited to see Pomegranate Turkish Delight back on your menu. I have never tasted anything as delicious ...ever. Thank you Ochil Fudge Pantry from me and my Espresso Choc Fudge addicted husband. You have called us make lockdown bearable.
I discovered the Ochil Fudge Pantry online during the first lockdown in March 2020. I started with a very modest order for £5.94. I have recently received my 6th order and my total spending with them (excluding postage) is now £135.84! Need I say more?
Ordered a box to try last month and I was so impressed with the speed of delivery..and the fudge is one of the best I’ve had! The Scottish Tablet is especially good and so close to my mum’s!! I have a new addiction!
Very prompt service. Fudge delicious, will certainly order more.
Very good fudge with great selection to chose from. Fudge is well packaged and delivered quickly. Have made a few purchases and all very well received and enjoyed.
Best fudge ever !