The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Usual excellent service & product
So naughty but SO NICE!! Excellent service, so good to deal with a small family concern. The ginger fudge is amazing, have posted the Christmas box to my cousin who has had a bad time with power cuts in Yorkshire, and am sure to be ordering more very soon. Thank you so much.
This is my birthday gird order and wow they do not disappoint. Absolutely the best tablet and fudge I have ever tasted. Keep up the good work
Amazing flavours and a wonderful family run business that treat customers like their own. Thanks.
Delicious high-quality fudge. We ordered it for our nephew last year and he's asked for more this Christmas. Great proase indeed.
Lovely fudge melts in mouth
Great fudge and tablet, lovely flavours, quick service
Delicious fudge, the best I’ve ever had.
Always good service, quick to deliver and best fudge I've tasted.
This is the 3rd time I’ve ordered from them now and I swear it gets better every time. The fudge is so delicious and it tastes very natural and not at all artificial like some of the other fudge companies out there. Some of the fudges are crumbly a bit like Scottish tablet and some are creamier. But they’re all very moreish! My favourites are Bakewell, Marzipan, Butterscotch and Salted caramel. I also love the Rose Turkish delight.
Great service and delivery from Ochil , the cubes of Tablet are great and so is the Tablet
Very quick service. Good quality products and well packaged.
I have had 2 orders now and the fudge has been scrumptious each time.
Brilliant service, lovely fudge, delivered quickly and all labelled in a lovely box
A delivery from the Ochil Fudge Pantry is a treat to myself! I have tasted many, many different makes of fudge over many, many years and this is my top choice! Definitely a winner every time.
Gorgeous fudge. Ordered some for presents and, as usual, ordered a couple of bars of my favourite flavours (rhubarb and ginger and cherry bakewell) for myself!
Excellent service , lovely packaging. Can't wait to taste !
lovely range of flavours - and proper tablet fudge too - absolutely beautiful. A couple of freebies too so I get to have some and not all just for others. Good dates on them into next year so great stocking fillers for the family. Just hope they will share!!
Excellent product, highly recommended.
Great fudge, iron brew flavour is fantastic!
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.84 based on 1,201 reviews