The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Oh my! Soooooooo tasty and reminds me of my childhood.
I ordered a few flavours. I tried the whisky and cherry Bakewell varieties and I am having to restrain myself from eating the Scottish tablet and heather honey fudge before Burns night. It is like nothing else I have tasted before.... truly delicious and very moreish! Thank you so much...I will be back for more!
What lovely fudge have enjoyed all that I've ordered.
Fast and efficient service, delighted to have found you πŸ˜‹
Lovely fudge ordered online really quick delivery
Excellent quality fudges. Highly recommended πŸ‘Œ. Thank you.
The best fudge and Scottish tablet that I’ve ever tasted. About to place another order! Highly recommend
Can't fault the product as everything I've had from Theach Ochil Fudge Pantry has been of excellent quality.
Easy to order, great delivery time, but best of fantastic products. The Scottish tablet is delicious, it takes me back to my childhood.
Ordered and stock was sent out very quickly
Great products and very helpful staff when I had difficulty with a discount code.
Oh my word ! This fudge is to die for. I got my partner a mixed box and he loved it. The texture is so smooth,and the flavours outstanding. I highly recommend πŸ‘Œ
Do Amazing tasting fudge and great service.
Excellent product and ease of ordering
The best fudge I have ever tasted. Got some for Xmas and had to order some more it was so good πŸ‘πŸ½
A great gift for friends and family at Christmas, they loved them loads.
Can’t recommend highly enough. The fudge is utterly delicious and the service first class -ordered on Sunday evening and was pleasantly surprised when parcel arrived on Wednesday especially at this time of year.
The fudge is delicious but my favourite in the tablet, best I have tasted it even beats home made. ❀❀❀
My order was dealt with very promptly and having a local collection was just perfect.
Good service and quick delivery... thsnks alot
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.84 based on 1,200 reviews