The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Extremely yummy fudge.
I totally love your fudge, I'm getting through all the different flavours & my favourite so far is the Iron Bru, it's yummy 😊
Best fudge ever tasted
Having enjoyed this fantastic Fudge and tablet, we sent a gift to a friend for her 81st birthday. She was delighted and has made a note of the Ochil Fudge Pantry details to order more for gifts as well as herself. Fabulous flavours. Highly recommend for everyone with a sweet tooth.
My father loves fudge and when I saw the lovely flavours available, I knew he had to have some. He absolutely loved the ones he has tried. My most recent order was the special Fathers Day box. I am on my third order and the fudge is always beautifully presented. Delivery is really quick too. If you love fudge, don't hesitate to order.
I'll keep it short and sweet, if you pardon the pun! If you love fudge then don't buy it anywhere else other than The Ochil Fudge Pantry. Every bar is a taste sensation. Second-to-none service. Simple.
Quick delivery, well packaged and the fudge is beautiful. Creamy and slightly crumbly the way handmade fudge should be. Will definitely buy again.
Great delivery times, excellent choice of flavours, good quality fudge and reasonable prices. A yummy experience all round!
Oh well, fudges were amazing!! Wont be ordering anymore for a while though, did feel a bit ill due to sugar, LOL
Best fudge I have ever tasted, amazing. Well worth the money and quick delivery, very happy customer πŸ˜‹
Bought these for my aunts birthday..not sure if the tablet was as good as my granny used to make, but I believe she enjoyed itπŸ‘
It was delicious fudge
Beautiful fudge and the tablet is amazing! My Grandma used to make it when I was a kid and it brings back so many lovely memories!
I ordered the chocolate lime, and peanut butter fudges on a whim. They arrived promptly, in perfect condition, having been well packaged. Once I tasted the chocolate lime, I grudgingly offered my husband a taste, so I could feel less greedy, then polished it off quickly - it was perfect! The peanut butter didn’t last much longer, I must say! That too was perfect. I will be ordering more, but only for high days and holidays, otherwise I will not fit into my clothes again. My advice to anyone who likes fudge is to buy some Ochil Fudge - you will not regret it.
Delivery came very quickly and it looks tasty with generous portions - it's a gift so sadly I can't try it myself!!
Very helpful and friendly team.
Absolutely gorgeous and very tasty! Just want to keep trying new flavours πŸ’•
Gorgeous fudge will be ordering more
Ochil fudge always goes down really well with all members of our family. Personally my favourite is chocolate and lime flavour! Service and delivery always reliable. Will soon be back for more!
Something here for all the family to enjoy. Lemon Meringue is my favourite lovely and creamy.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 813 reviews