The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
The best fudge in the world!
Quick delivery and the fudge is the best I’ve ever tasted. Lots of flavours to choose from to suit everyone’s taste
Best Scottish tablet I’ve had and delivery efficient and customer service amazing. Really supportive
Absolutely delicious would highly recommend
Love this butter fudge it’s amazing don’t buy it too often because I eat it all delicious
Well presented, quickly delivered and delicious as always.
I received my first order which was delivered super quickly and the fudge was also eaten super quickly because it was so delicious. I particularly enjoyed the raspberry pavlova which just melted in my mouth. I also liked that there is a good selection of flavours to choose from.
Yummy & creamy ,will definitely buy again.
My go to place for fudge, so tasty, always arrives promptly. Scottish tablet is my absolute favourite. Have ordered various birthday packs in different flavours which have always gone down well. Delicious!
Amazing fudge and very fast delivery
Wow the lemon meringue is out of this world like all of the other fudge
very misleading as a gift box
The recipient of the package was very appreciative and noted it was well packaged and ‘very tasty’. It was delivered on time and went through the letterbox so was a nice surprise!
Lovely fudge but a bit disappointed in the lack of nuts in the maple pecan though was still delicious.
Excellent fudge with lots of flavours to choose from. The Cherry Bakewell is absolutely scrummy. quick delivery
Can't beat the tablet, as good as my Grannies! The new Gingerbread Fudge is delicious.
Great service and the best tasting fudge ever!
I ordered tablet and 3 different types of fudge. By far the cherry bakewell was the family favourite but all were nice. Great service and speedy dispatch. I'd definitely order again.
Love the fudge have ordered many times and delivery is always fast.
Great fudge! Particularly liked the White Chocolat and,Baileys. Had to buy some to test if they were good enough to send as presents and yes, but I want more for me now! Oh, yes and it arrived quickly too.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.84 based on 1,200 reviews