The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
I just received my first order of fudge today.I ordered several different flavours.I have just tried the Raspberry Pavlova fudge and OMG it's AMAZING.I thought it would be too sweet and sickly but it's not it's the best fudge i have ever tasted.so looking forward to trying the other flavours
I love fudge. I would choose fudge over chocolate any day! And this is hands down the best fudge in terms of taste and texture that I've ever eaten. The plain fudge tastes like heaven. SO far I've tried the plain, rum and raisin, death by chocolate and peanut butter. They are all consistently spectacular. Customer service is also excellent and delivery was prompt. I'm a convert!
I've given it a 3 as I'm not sure it's a birthday present for someone in Australia. It's a bit sweet for me but I'm sure it's nice.
Really lovely products - made a great gift for my Granny who misses tablet. Super quick delivery too. Will definitely be ordering again!
The fudge is lovely....I got the choc one and the coffee one.....yummmmm
Quick delivery. Lovely tasting
Beautiful! Really tasty reminded me of the seaside
All flavours absolutely delicious! Perfect for a treat and to send as a gift.
fast delivery and lovely taste
Delicious, flavourful, creamy fudge! My favourite was the rhubarb and ginger! It arrived quickly too :)
Exceptional quality
Very helpful, and fudge is delicious. Delivery time good.
Delicious fudge.
I bought one pack as a present and the recipient thought all the flavours I had picked were just so tasty.
The only trouble I had was picking 4 flavours from the great selection. Will definitely buy again in time for Christmas.
Very tasty fudge, decent value and fast delivery.
The fudge was amazing. Will definitely buy again. X
Would highly recommend
Amazing as always
Just received my fudge and cannot believe how delicious it is !
Bought as a present, but we'll packed
Absolutely delicious and super fast delivery!
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.65 based on 254 reviews