The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
I purchased a box of 4 for my dads birthday. He loved them last time so I’ve got him 4 different flavours to try. Love this company
Simply put, Fantastic. Very fast delivery and well packed. The fudge is wonderful, soomth and good taste and texture. This is how fudge should be. I will definitely order more.
Absolutely delicious fudge. Have enjoyed Ochil Fudge for many years. Could you make a chocolate & coconut fudge?!
Awesome products!
Excellent present for my nephew. Despatched quickly and arrived safely. Many flavours to choose from and great to have the option to ‘build your own box’ to suit your taste. Highly recommended.
Excellent orderinge and delivery service. Great fudge and Scottish tablet. I have tried several flavours, and all are lovely.
Easter gift for my parents. They are thoroughly enjoying it, particularly with their morning coffee
The most wonderful fudge and well received as a gift.
I am very pleased with my order thankyou and the delivery was good too.🙂
The service from this company is always excellent. Speedy delivery, product is well presented and tastes delicious. Job done .
My daughter is a fudge lover but can be quite picky. She absolutely loves the fudge from Ochil, especially the white chocolate and salted caramel.
Package arrived really quickly and the fudge and tablet tasted amazing! I did originally buy a set for a present but it was eaten. So I'll need to buy some more 😀
Great value and very tasty Worth every penny.
Fudge was delicious and love the fact is has no added preservatives and tastes like my mum and granny made it so I am definitely going to repurchase and try different flavours as it is the nicest fudge I have tasted and prefer to support independent businesses instead of supermarkets.It is also very good value for money and easy to order online .
Fantastic range of products, good communication, prompt delivery…just the place for sweet treats
I totally love this fudge & trying all the different flavours, I highly recommend ochil fudge to everyone I know 😊
Excellent, service and she loved the fudge
I contacted the team because I’d picked the wrong postage option. They responded quickly, helped me upgrade and then popped in a little note for my Mum once they’d realised it was a gift. Wonderful service, thank you!
Every different flavour is amazing, tried a few and loved them all. If you're a fan of ginger, try the ginger fudge, amazing
My wife is an exiled Scot and loves tablet. Your website has been a godsend Happy wife Happy life. Oh and by the way it is delicious.😋
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.84 based on 1,202 reviews