The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
A good service
Two very happy first time buyers. Martin was very good with us as we were completely new to the process of buying a house. He thoroughly explained how to get the best price and life insurance cover etc. Tara helped us through all the paperwork and made the journey easy for us. Thanks to all at the mortgage company for helping us with our first mortgage.
Tara is professional friendly and gets the job done right first time. I would highly recommend this company and Tara , once again I thank you
Very pleased with the service provided initially by Steve who guided me through different options and then putting me with the best deal for me as a First Time Buyer looking for an investment property. When the application was submitted Beth was very helpful with providing me with any update on the application. Before completion, I then got passed through to Ellie who guided me through different insurance options which was very helpful and I now have the best deals all round! Overall very pleased with the experience with The Mortgage Company. Highly recommend.
Quick, helpful and professional. Thank you James and Jane!
Great from start to finish
My last mortgage met with several problems which made me panic. Jane was brilliant and came up with the answer quickly. I would never have sorted my mortgage without her help. Thank you Jane.
Tim and Tara are a great team to work with. They will find you the best product available and keep you posted with the progress of your mortgage application. I would highly recommend them.
Excellent results - great service too!
Absolutely fantastic from start to finish. No more I can say really.
At first, we were sceptical about using the services of a mortgage advisor. However, Sally proved it that it was the best decision we made by contacting her. She has been extremely helpful throughout the process and taking time to understand our circumstances to get the best deal that fulfilled our needs. For a first-time buyer like us, Sally made the effort to ensure the application process easier and understandable. Bethany followed up the application and provided regular updates from the lender. She has been brilliant with instant responses to our queries. We received our mortgage offer within couple of weeks without any difficulty. Thanks again to Sally and Bethany for their continuous support and amazing services! We had nothing but positive experience with The Mortgage Company. Highly recommended!
Sally and Beth with The Mortgage Company have been fab. As first time buyers there was a lot we didn’t know and they both explained everything as clearly as possible and made the process that little bit easier on us. I can’t fault them.
Ellie is very helpful and professional. The company as a whole has always been fantastic. 10/10 from me.
Steve was really helpful and professional. Very responsive to my questions and made the whole process a lot easier. Bethany was also good too for the updates on the mortgage. I was debating if I should use a broker or not but glad I used the mortgage company and will definitely use again when it’s time to remortgage. Thanks
Very good and quick service
I give the mortgage company 5 stars! They have helped me and my partner a lot with being first time buyers and not knowing what to do. It’s a face paste and reliable company and the team are extremely helpful. I can’t thank them enough.
We’ve used the mortgage company for a few years now and they’re absolutely brilliant. Friendly, helpful people who have your best interests in mind and you genuinely feel they’re working for your good. Highly recommend them
We have recently completed on moving home and arranging our mortgage through Tim and Tara. Both Tim and Tara were brilliant and made the process smooth, even when we had some difficulties due to the type of property we purchased. I’d absolutely recommended the Mortgage Company based on working with Tara and Tim to anyone and I would not go through this process again without them. Lee Hazledine
speedy / professional response
Used The Mortgage Company for purchasing my first house last year & could not fault them. They made everything so effortless for us. Really friendly people & explain everything in a way that is so easy to understand yet doesn't make you feel stupid. Ellie recently contacted us to renew our house insurance, again effortless. It's something that, being a first time buyer, I had completely forgotten about so hugely appreciate their help with this. I will continue to use The Mortgage Company going forward.
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 404 reviews