The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Tara, Beth and Matthew were fantastic throughout the mortgage process. We had some problems during the completion of the mortgage, the team were very quick to react and chase our lender to get this resolved in time. Couldn't of asked for a better service.
I was recommended James Roberts by one of my friends and colleagues, and it was one of the best decisions ever. From day 1, James has advised me, made me feel comfortable and broke down complex information for me in a way that I could understand and every decision seemed so much easier! James and Jane, his assistant, have helped me throughout the stressful process of buying my first home, and I must say they were the only professionals I encountered that never let me down in this. I would strongly recommend them and I will never thank them enough for their help.
James and Jane are so helpful, reassuring, and always responsive to emails :)
Quick efficient and always helpful, it's made dealing with our mortgage a stress-free experience. A special mention to James and Jane who have given us excellent advice throughout.
Very easy and quick process.
Tom, Tara and the team have gone above and beyond to arrange our mortgage taking all the stress out of the process. I’d happily recommend the mortgage company to anyone.
I would strongly recommend this company. They take all of the stress out of trying to arrange your own mortgage, everything was so easy.
Excellent service again from James, Jane and the rest of the team. Everything is handled professionally and explained in whatever level of detail is required. We would have no hesitation in recommending their service
We used this company few times now and they are the best! Very professional staff, everything doing fast and never let us down! We will definitely use them again! Special Thank you to James and Jane from Beeston branch. Alina and Dmitrijs.
Fantastic service. Tom and Tara made our remortgage so straightforward! Without Tom we never would have been able to find the right mortgage to enable us to complete an extension. Thank you!
What a amazing team very fast and Efficient and nothing is to much trouble again a very big thank you to all.
Both Tara and Tim were faultless with everything involved in the purchase of my new property and I would like to thank them both very much.
Great services for two mortgages at the same time, a purchase one and let to buy. Saved us money and time. In summary, great value for money received. I am a very happy customer. Thank you.
Absolutely amazing! Tom and Tara went above and beyond in helping us to secure a mortgage for our dream home. They were always contactable by phone or email to answer any questions or queries.
Friendly service, who were always willing to help and quick to respond to any queries that I had.
I went to this company after having trouble with the bank getting a mortgage, the mortgage company were really good in helping me get a mortgage and always there for advice! Would definitely recomend!
I was helped with finding the right mortgage to suit my needs and budget. The whole process was conducted over e-mails and calls, which was great for me managing all the other pressures of daily working life. It saved time and hassle. Communication has been great .
I write this review as a very satisfied customer. The team has an excellent understanding of the mortgage process and explained it clearly to us as we sought the mortgage from the different financiers. Up to the time we got an approval for funding of the mortgage, the mortgage company team kept us well informed, helped us in advising on the various forms and indeed steered us well through the process. I know that the team goes over and above as at one time we had to have a call conference with Mr. Matthew Rowntree when he was on his holiday! Thank you so much. Very appreciated. Zam Zam K. Nagujja
James and Jane always very helpful and quick in responding to our queries. Very pleased with the new mortgage deal the mortgage company has found us.
Used the mortgage company twice and had great service both times!
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.95 based on 353 reviews