The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
We had a fantastic experience with Matt and Beth. As first-time buyers with a unique financial situation (I am graduating this year and have my first 12 month contract) we were reassured and well-informed about our options. They were consistently friendly and made the process so simple!
From first getting in touch through to completion Tim and all of the team at the mortgage company have been helpful and professional! We wouldn’t be in our home if it wasn’t for the help from these guys! Would alway use them when it comes to mortgage advice.
Amazing service, only ever a call or email away.
I've had a couple of mortgages arranged via the Mortgage Company now; always had great advice & service, with Martin and Tara both being super helpful, and patient when there were difficulties with a house purchase. Thanks very much - would certainly recommend.
Did a great job.
Always very helpful and pleasant to deal with. It was a very easy process renewing our mortgage package. We highly recommend
I found the Morgage company very professional from start to finish and would high recommend them to anyone looking for a very competitive rate Morgage.
I have used TMC for all my mortgages and remortgages. They have always given me excellent advice, delivered on everything they have promised and been a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Fantastic services, really helps take the effort out of things like remortaging our home. Helped make a stressful process a simple one. Highly recommended.
Tim has helped us with every remortgage and purchase we have done and has always given us excellent advice and I would highly recommend.
i am extremely happy with the service they are kind and very helpful. They sorted a mortgage out for me which was very complicated and kept in touch throughout giving me regular updates etc. Tara and Tim are very noligable within there indusrty and i would use anybody else in the future.
Excellent service. Great communication at all stages of the process and quick to respond to questions and issues.
Extremely helpful and professional- great communication and easy to talk with. Helped every step of the way. Thank you
Very good service,James did excellent job,under my difficult circumstances, thanks James Roberts
Very professional and efficient. Answered all questions quickly. Communication throughout making the process very easy. Thanks
Very efficient .
Very polite and helpful made the experience much easier.
The level of support, patience and information I received from Steve Harman was incredible, I wish there was a Steve in every business I dealt with, a big thank you to him. I'd recommend this service a million times over. I was also kept well-informed by a friendly Bethany Towlson who always responded quickly to any communication.
Matt helped us with our mortgage application and made it very clear and easy. Bethany helped post application and was always very helpful wherever we had questions. Have used them mortgage company in the past also and will continue to use them.
We have done many a remortgage with the mortgage company! They know the market well and the options that suit our complicated circumstances. Thank you for your help!
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 569 reviews