The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Very helpful supportive! Especially Jane and James! Well done guys
They have helped us on 2 occasions with our mortgage. Have always looked for the best mortgage to suit our circumstances. Have been professional and regularly communicates through the process . Would highly recommend
James and his assistant Jane are very helpful and reliable and responded my queries very quickly. I recommend this company.
Sally Bates and the team were brilliant. Went above and beyond to sort out everything. Always available to call if we needed to
Steve and the whole team at the Mortgage Company were great. Brilliant communication throughout my house buying process, even when I needed answers to question that weren't necessarily part of their remit. They kept me in the loop at every step and checked if I needed help with any other products such as home insurance without being pushy. When it comes to remortgaging I will be using them again.
N/a..............
Tara was super helpful & friendly too, she made sure I sorted all my paperwork in time. Thanks for your hard work!
Reliable, honest and prompt with all dealings I’ve had with this company. I’ve recommended them to a few friends.
The service I received was efficient, friendly and professional. James and Jane made the whole process from start to finish as stress free as could be. Wouldn’t hesitate to use again. 5 star customer service (during a pandemic)
What a fabulous service and fabulous team! We must mention Matt in particular who went above and beyond to find us the right mortgage and ensure everything ran smoothly after experiencing difficulties with an alternative broker. Thanks also to Tara and Beth. Absolutely recommend 100%. If we ever remortgage again we know where we’re going to for advice, support and expertise. A massive thank you to the whole team 😊
We are very pleased with the service we are currently receiving from The Mortgage Company. Comprehensive and meticulous, no bump in the road is too much to be dealt with, in a timely and pleasant manner. We have no doubts that we would recommend The Mortgage Company to anyone who requires their services.
The mortgage company were brilliant! kept me in the loop with everything and pretty much did everything for me. fantastic service
Always responsive and supportive. We've used them 3 times now and they've never let us down.
We have been using the The Mortgage Company Leicester since we brought our house 5 years ago. The team take care of our home insurance, life insurance and mortgage renewal. They are fantastic and find us the best deals without us having to do the hard work. They 100% professional, friendly and always there to help 👍
Tim, Tara and the team offer a service that is second to none. Tim has personally seen us through one house purchase, multiple new deals and now through our second house purchase. Tim’s knowledge and experience is wonderful, he is honest and calm and he will always talk you through every option in depth. I always come away from a conversation with Tim feeling well informed to make any decision, but especially in such big decisions involving property. I would literally not trust anyone else to advise me. Tara is also fabulous and always calls you before you need to call her. I have never had to chase anyone at The Mortgage Company as you are always kept in the loop and up to date. I would absolutely recommend Tim and his team wholeheartedly.
Great value, the team provided great advice for us as first time buyers and we were fully supported throughout the process. James and Jane were transparent and available to answer all of our questions guiding us through the options that best suited our circumstances.
Tom Appleyard has been an absolute godsend to myself and my partner. Always there to listen and to offer clear advise. Don't know what we would have done without him and all of the colleagues that have helped us along the way inamongs all the storms we faced and continue to face with our property by offering calm and understanding. Thank you.
Matt and Bethany where very helpful and patient with a first time buyer like myself. Thank you for all your help. Would definitely recommend to anyone
Another seamless and stress free process working with The Mortgage Company.  James continues to be as helpful as ever, spends that extra time essentially being my financial sounding board to help with my decision making and always ensuring I've got the optimum package for my current circumstances and future plans. Jane responds so quickly and proactively to any enquiry I or the solicitors raised, giving me absolute confidence I don't need to chase anything once I know its with her.  Ellie got me a fantastic deal with the house insurance, put everything into place on a moments notice and even really helped tailor the quote. Saved me loads of time trying to shop around and risk instructing a lesser reliable company should anything ever be needed, again saving me any concern if anything was to happen.  I appreciate really appreciate the time and efforts to help make the purchase process run as smoothly as possible and save me losing/ greying any more hairs.  I'll definitely be in touch on my next project and continue to recommend The Mortgage Company to peers and professionals.  Thank you all so much, you're one hell of a team!
Fabulous service, no hesitation in recommending
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.98 based on 160 reviews