The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
We would highly recommend this company. They have been very helpful and efficient. They were amazing at helping us as for first time buyers, and we were made to feel comfortable asking anything! We worked with Martin and Tara who were brilliant, and helped us on our way to our new home.
Had great service from the mortgage company, Tim was great as usual and Tara kept me up to date at every step, will definitely use again.
The Mortgage Company in Long Eaton did an excellent job in finding me the right mortgage and buildings insurance. They are always there to provide support and advice, I would definitely recommend you give them a try!
Lovely staff!!!
Great communication!!!
We now have all of our rental properties Insured through 'The Mortgage Company' They offer competitively priced cover alongside brilliant customer service. Special thanks to Ellie at their Long Eaton branch.
During a stressful time moving house I could not have been happier with my experience of the Mortgage Company. Martin offered invaluable advice on mortgage products and life insurance, whilst Ellie provided excellent advice on Buildings & Contents Insurance. The service provided was professional and yet friendly and I was made to feel that nothing was too much trouble. I would not hesitate to recommend the Mortgage Company to family and friends.
Fantastic help and very efficient. Would recommend!
Had a really smooth move with Tom and Tara from the mortgage company. From the initial market review, to completing on the new property, their service was second to none and were happy to help with every question and query we had throughout.
Thanks again both
Jack
I have been using The Mortgage Company for many years now and the service that they provide continues to be excellent. Tim, Tara and all of the staff there work relentlessly to ensure that your needs are met and you are provided with the best service possible. I would recommend The Mortgage Company to anybody looking for a mortgage/re-mortgage with great customer service and a professional yet personal service too.
This is the second time we have used "The Mortgage Company" and all we can say is we wish other businesses operated like this. They are always so helpful, giving a number of options that best suit your needs, without any pressure or pushiness, and finally progressing the option you choose with such efficiency. The speed our mortgage offer came through was excellent. And even though we changed our minds on a couple of things with regards to that particular offer, the team at the Mortgage Company were only to happy to help, got onto it and changed what we wanted immediately. The next day the amended mortgage offer was received. Special thanks go to Tim and Tara for their professionalism and assistance in helping us buy our next home. We would most definitely, 100%, recommend these guys to anyone looking for a mortgage .
Had an amazing experience buying our first home. Was quick and easy and lovely people. We had james and jane help us.
As first time buyers, buying our first home was a new and daunting experience, but Martin and the team at The Mortgage Company helped make the process so much easier. We felt confident in the service and advice provided, and would happily recommend it to others
Great service with what turned out to be a tricky mortgage. Cannot be faulted for communication or result. Definitely worth the investment.
Since they arranged my first mortgage 5 years ago, the Mortgage Company has helped to arrange my buildings and life insurance policies. I always receive sound, clear advice. Despite moving out of the area I have retained the Long Eaton team to provide my insurance broker support. I recently discovered that I failed to cancel one of my older policies and Ellie helped me through the process and submitted a claim on my behalf. Full refund received today, thank you Ellie! Brilliant!
Quick and easy and hassle free.
Very efficient service,Good service.
From the original, no pressure conversation with Tom to discuss my needs, through to getting my mortgage offer 8 days later (in the middle of the COVID_19 stamp duty rush), its been a pleasant and professional journey. I'd be happy to recommend The Mortgage Company to anyone, they've been brilliant.
I’m really impressed! The team was recommended to me by current clients. I presented with very tight timelines and a non-standard case. The team have been such a pleasure to deal with. They’re extremely responsive and go above and beyond to ensure an easy process for their clients. We’re on track in spite of the challenges I presented and I’d recommend Tim, Matt and Beth to others without any hesitation. I’m so grateful to have them in my corner!!
Excellent company, great personable service. Would recommend to anybody.
The representatives explained all my options clearly which made making a decision easier. They have been attentive through the entire process. Happy to recommend.
The Mortgage Company is rated 5.00 based on 46 reviews