The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Good service, very efficient and professional
Really great service, thank you!
Decent customer service overall. Responsive and knowledgeable.
The service from Tom and Tara was excellent and very efficient. This is the third time we have used The Mortgage Company and will no doubt use them again in future.
Absolutely no complaints at all with the service from start to finish. Always available when we needed help and nothing was ever too much. Completely stress free!
Good communication .kept us up to date with all progress.
We had a fantastic experience with Matt and Beth. As first-time buyers with a unique financial situation (I am graduating this year and have my first 12 month contract) we were reassured and well-informed about our options. They were consistently friendly and made the process so simple!
From first getting in touch through to completion Tim and all of the team at the mortgage company have been helpful and professional! We wouldn’t be in our home if it wasn’t for the help from these guys! Would alway use them when it comes to mortgage advice.
Amazing service, only ever a call or email away.
I've had a couple of mortgages arranged via the Mortgage Company now; always had great advice & service, with Martin and Tara both being super helpful, and patient when there were difficulties with a house purchase. Thanks very much - would certainly recommend.
Did a great job.
Always very helpful and pleasant to deal with. It was a very easy process renewing our mortgage package. We highly recommend
I found the Morgage company very professional from start to finish and would high recommend them to anyone looking for a very competitive rate Morgage.
I have used TMC for all my mortgages and remortgages. They have always given me excellent advice, delivered on everything they have promised and been a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend them without hesitation.
Fantastic services, really helps take the effort out of things like remortaging our home. Helped make a stressful process a simple one. Highly recommended.
Tim has helped us with every remortgage and purchase we have done and has always given us excellent advice and I would highly recommend.
i am extremely happy with the service they are kind and very helpful. They sorted a mortgage out for me which was very complicated and kept in touch throughout giving me regular updates etc. Tara and Tim are very noligable within there indusrty and i would use anybody else in the future.
Excellent service. Great communication at all stages of the process and quick to respond to questions and issues.
Extremely helpful and professional- great communication and easy to talk with. Helped every step of the way. Thank you
Very good service,James did excellent job,under my difficult circumstances, thanks James Roberts
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 575 reviews