The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Very helpful. Couldn't have asked for anything better.
A fantastic team. We have been using The Mortgage Company for 4 years now. They have helped us with numerous things for both our mortgage and home insurance. We would definitely recommend using them. Thank you
Good, quick service.
Tara was very prompt at sorting my insurance and mortgage out, she was very polite and helpful, I would always recommend them.
Absolutely fantastic service, explains things very well and dumbed down everything for me :) Always keeps in contact and keeps you communicated with every step of the process
The mortgage company were recommended to us after a friend used them to buy her house. We were so pleased that we contacted them. James and the team made it all so simple, they took all the hard work out of finding a mortgage and were always available if we had any questions or issues. Despite the pandemic and the banks stopping the majority of their lending, James and the team were still able to find us a mortgage within our budget and sort us out with life insurance. We will be (And have done so already) passing on the recommendation and we intend to return to them to remortgage in 5 years time.
Lovely people, really helpful! Kept in constant communication with us and updated us on all the processes. Would definitely recommend!
I’ve used the Mortgage company many times now, very pleased every time. 10/10
Would recommend the Mortgage Company. Martin and Tara had great communications and processed all our information in short time frame as well as well as assisting us throughout the whole process.
I've used The Mortgage Company for many years now and would absolutely never go to anyone else. Tim has an extensive knowledge of products and detailed understanding of the markets but is able to convey that in layman's terms so that I'm fully informed at all times. He always listens to my requirements and goes the extra mile to make sure that the process is as seamless as possible.
Very friendly and professional
brilliant service by all the team at Robert Ellis yet again, thanks for all your professional help and advice
Can’t compliment them enough , fantastic service and care . Dealt with everything promptly and with no hassle at all . Brilliant
Quick and effortless! Mortgage illustrations received on Wednesday, all our statements and info sent to Tom & Tara on the Thursday, submitted to the lender on Monday and mortgage offer received by Friday! Amazing service can’t fault these guys at all 🤩
We have got excellent service until the completion of application. James Roberts knows his work well. Jane Turley you’re amazing with swift replies. Would highly recommend!
Excellent service they do what it says on the box.
James was great and explain things very simply. They could have been clearer about what documents they needed from me and checked that I had sent the correct ones to them. Otherwise very helpful.
Used Tim and Co for many years - at least 4 mortgage products and remortgages. Always knowledgeable from both a mortgage product and wider financial modelling point of view and extremely efficient and accessible.
From start to finish we received clear advice (and answers to our may questions!) and secured a good mortgage deal. Thank you to the team!
Matt and Beth, helped us successfully get a mortgage on a slightly tricky property. Matt the broker dealt with early calls until the application was in and then Beth dealt with everything after.
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.96 based on 225 reviews