The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
We would highly recommend the Mortgage Company . Fantastic service and people. We can not thank you enough .. The servive from start to finish was excellent . They all have been so helpful , made everything stress free , any question we had , we received the best support anytime . We do feel lucky to finding James and the ladies Jane , Ellie and Tara .
Thank you sally helping and support To us ! Excellent and professional service, hight recommend .
I have used The Mortgage Company for two of my property purchase and a remortgage. I found James to be brilliant at what he does. He has been patient and provided the appropriate guidance I required for my situation. He also understood the exact requirements I had and always been available to answer any questions.
I 100% recommend the team. They are professional, quick and help you with all the process. *Efficient, nice team *Quick response time *Smooth process Thank you Sally and Beth for all your help with our very first house. Vivien and Daniel
Steve and Beth are great answered any questions and got things sorted when we didn't know what to do, very friendly and very helpful, go above and beyond to ensure you get the best outcome thank you
Buying a house for the first time is extremely exciting but also going into the unknown with only a limited knowledge so now they've done their side of it and its over to the solicitors for them to do all their side but I couldn't thank Martin and now Tara enough for keeping it as easy, simple and efficient for me and my partner. Nothing has been too much to ask and no question is stupid also. Martin especially has a very human approach to his work whilst not pushing anything on you and just letting you see things for how they are. Would definitely recommend for anyone who could do with some help but isn't sure who to turn to.
Good friendly advice and would definitely recommend!
Sally has been our mortgage adviser over the lifetime of our mortgage and will probably continue to do so as she is friendly and always offers great advice. The rest of the team that we have messaged along the way have also been great keeping us updated.
We have used the mortgage company for the past few years to help us with our remortgage. Martin and the team are always very polite and helpful. We will continue to sue the mortgage company for many years to come !
Efficient service . Great communication. Friendly service .
Very professional, courteous and helpful service. Would recommend to anybody.
The Mortgage Company were extremely helpful in sourcing the right mortgage for me to purchase my first home, the whole process was straight forward they took care of dealing with the application and responded to any queries I had promptly. I was very pleased with the service I received and would highly recommend the Mortgage Company.
Really great informative service. Tom and Tara were really helpful and kept us informed along the way. Would definitely recommend.
The mortgage company are brilliant, Tom at stapleford dealt with our mortgage and he’s been brilliant from start to finish, very knowledgeable and friendly.
Excellent and efficient service - talked me through everything and kept me well informed.
Can’t recommend them more, service was great from start to finish! Kept us in the loop every step of the way.
I am very pleased with the support I received. James and his fantastic team were very helpful at all stages. Communication was prompt, all the questions were answered and they have offered an expert advice. Thank you for making the process of buying our first house so much easier!
Great experience taking all the stress out of moving!
Extremely professional and a pleasure to deal with. We're working on my second BTL mortgage application already and plan to use for all mortgages in future.
Great service found us a great deal at a good rate . Helped us through the process smoothly even when the lender was hurtling questions left ,right and centre
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 407 reviews