The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Martin was my mortgage advisor and is extremely knowledgeable with which lender best suited my needs for my criteria. Tara also keep me up to date with how the process was going.
Happy with the services, definitely will recommend.
Reached out to me and got me a lower rate on my mortgage when the initial two-year period was coming to an end. Very helpful. Thanks!
Excellent service by the Mortgage Company as usual. Both Tim Marcer and Tara Morledge are very professional and efficient. I have now been using this company for mortgages for nearly 20 years.
I was recommended by several friends to use The Mortgage Company and am so glad we did. They took so much stress off us. They cut through the jargon and gave us honest advice. Highly recommended!
We were very pleased with the professional and efficient service offered by the Beeston branch of The Mortgage Company. They made the process of re-mortgaging straightforward and we're delighted with the deal that they were able to secure for us. A special thanks to Jane and James who were very helpful throughout.
I have used the mortgage company for the last seven years for all of my mortgage needs. I have found James's help and advice to be clear and exceptionally helpful. Jane has always been super efficient and quick to respond to any queries. Great , very effective team. I thoroughly recommend them.👊
I have used The Mortgage Company 3 times and they have consistently provided clear advice and taken all the hassle out mortgage and remortgage.
Sally and Bethany have been brilliant throughout the process. I found Sally really supportive and thorough, and my application was completed with minimal stress. Communication was great and I was kept up to date throughout. Would definitely recommend.
The service and support I received from James and Jane at The Mortgage Company are amazing! They truly care what I need and went above and beyond to make sure I had all the information and advice required. I cannot praise their unbeatable professionalism and efficiency enough! Best mortgage company I ever used and will highly recommend to anyone.
I always use Martin for my mortgages. He's so knowledgeable and always helpful and friendly. I would strongly recommend him.
Amazing service. They were all so supportive and fast at responding to any questions I had. Highly recommended
My previous experience of trying to find and arrange appropriate mortgage products on my own has been confusing, time-consuming and frustrating. The Mortgage Company makes the whole process really straightforward and provides lots of advice at every stage of the process. I first used their services a few years ago and was very grateful to be able to work with them again this time around.
Very efficient service and the customer service was excellent. Both Bethany and Matthew of a personal service which really made you feel valued as a customers. I would not hesitate to use The Mortgage Company again in the futures.
Very helpful and experienced in the world of Mortgaging, would reccomend giving them a call or arranging an appointment if your looking into a Mortgage.
Excellent!
Tara and Tim from The Mortgage Company we're so friendly, supportive and transparent throughout the whole process. As many others, we were lost when it come to knowing what our options were but Tim took the time to understand our situation without judgement and suggested a plan we didn't think was possible. Tara kept us informed throughout the process with clear communication about next steps. I was recommended The Mortgage Company through a fellow pharmacist friend and I am so thankful for the seamless process during some of the most uncertain times during the pandemic.
Very happy with the service I get since 2015 and now on my 3rd term: product. Worth every penny.
Very knowledgeable. Very professional. Would recommend.
Excellent as always. James has done many mortgages for me and my family over the years. I highly recommend him as he is very reliable and efficient in what he does.
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 399 reviews