The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Tim Mercer, as always, gave succinct, easy to understand and sensible advice, allowing us to renew our mortgages with the minimum fuss and bother.
Good service and very helpful.
Good service and helpful advice offered.
Company worked well o obtain a good deal
You have been so good can’t fault you Many thanks B Singh
Sally and Beth with The Mortgage Company have been fab. As first time buyers there was a lot we didn’t know and they both explained everything as clearly as possible and made the process that little bit easier on us. I can’t fault them.
speedy / professional response
I was supported very well throughout the entire process. Any questions I had were answered promptly and the advice I received was clear and helpful.
All the staff are very friendly and knowledgeable of the products and services they offer. They always make remortgaging or looking for insurance very easy and stress free. They have saved us a lot of time and money over the last few years & I would highly recommend.
Good knowledgeable service
I have always found The Mortgage Company helpful and gets the results which I want.
Very friendly and approachable and great service delivery (clearly explained the process in plain English etc.). The only reason I didn't give them a 5 was because there was a bit of a difference in opinion between them and the solicitors which meant we had to do loads of admin at the last minute. Although this wasn't their fault I did think they could have pre-empted it a bit. Would still highly recommend though as it's hard to find financial advisors who don't assume you know everything about mortgages and rates already!
Very helpful. Couldn't have asked for anything better.
Good, quick service.
James was great and explain things very simply. They could have been clearer about what documents they needed from me and checked that I had sent the correct ones to them. Otherwise very helpful.
Matt and Beth, helped us successfully get a mortgage on a slightly tricky property. Matt the broker dealt with early calls until the application was in and then Beth dealt with everything after.
All was helpful and would recommend to others!
Friendly and helpful advice and actions to help me get a mortgage at the best cost
The Mortgage Company have been very helpful and accommodating with our mortgage application and have kept us informed throughout the process, would highly recommend.
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 401 reviews