The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Tara and Tom have been dealing with our mortgage since we got our first house in 2020 and gave us plenty of notice after our 2 year term was up. We have now had them sort a new mortgage for us. 5* would highly recommend the mortgage company
James and Jane were extremely helpful from sorting the mortgage right until moving in . We have used James since we bought our first house 7 years ago . Would highly recommend .
I found Ellie to have a very pleasant manner and was very efficient.
Excellent service & communication from Tim & Tara I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them Many thanks
10/10 Tim and Tara from the Mortgage Company were so supportive all the way. Very professional and caring team, thank you so much.
Cannot fault them. Great communication, patient and informative. Smooth transaction even over the Christmas period.
Loved working with these guys. James made everything go smooth with great communication and Jane took the hassle of the paperwork of me. Brilliant.
Friendly, and very informative supervisor.
Martin was my mortgage advisor and is extremely knowledgeable with which lender best suited my needs for my criteria. Tara also keep me up to date with how the process was going.
Happy with the services, definitely will recommend.
Reached out to me and got me a lower rate on my mortgage when the initial two-year period was coming to an end. Very helpful. Thanks!
Excellent service by the Mortgage Company as usual. Both Tim Marcer and Tara Morledge are very professional and efficient. I have now been using this company for mortgages for nearly 20 years.
I was recommended by several friends to use The Mortgage Company and am so glad we did. They took so much stress off us. They cut through the jargon and gave us honest advice. Highly recommended!
We were very pleased with the professional and efficient service offered by the Beeston branch of The Mortgage Company. They made the process of re-mortgaging straightforward and we're delighted with the deal that they were able to secure for us. A special thanks to Jane and James who were very helpful throughout.
I have used the mortgage company for the last seven years for all of my mortgage needs. I have found James's help and advice to be clear and exceptionally helpful. Jane has always been super efficient and quick to respond to any queries. Great , very effective team. I thoroughly recommend them.👊
I have used The Mortgage Company 3 times and they have consistently provided clear advice and taken all the hassle out mortgage and remortgage.
Sally and Bethany have been brilliant throughout the process. I found Sally really supportive and thorough, and my application was completed with minimal stress. Communication was great and I was kept up to date throughout. Would definitely recommend.
The service and support I received from James and Jane at The Mortgage Company are amazing! They truly care what I need and went above and beyond to make sure I had all the information and advice required. I cannot praise their unbeatable professionalism and efficiency enough! Best mortgage company I ever used and will highly recommend to anyone.
I always use Martin for my mortgages. He's so knowledgeable and always helpful and friendly. I would strongly recommend him.
Amazing service. They were all so supportive and fast at responding to any questions I had. Highly recommended
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 407 reviews