The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Mortgage advisor James explained me well another remortgage
Company worked well o obtain a good deal
You have been so good can’t fault you Many thanks B Singh
James is extremely knowledgeable and him and Jane are super efficient.
Excellent service
James was extremely helpful and informative in guiding us through our remortgaging process. Thanks ever so much indeed!
Fantastic service, really responsive. Came back to us with information and kept us informed throughout. Went above and beyond. Thank you L&D
Fantastic and very professional. Always avaliable to answer any questions you have.
Tara, Beth and Matthew were fantastic throughout the mortgage process. We had some problems during the completion of the mortgage, the team were very quick to react and chase our lender to get this resolved in time. Couldn't of asked for a better service.
I was recommended James Roberts by one of my friends and colleagues, and it was one of the best decisions ever. From day 1, James has advised me, made me feel comfortable and broke down complex information for me in a way that I could understand and every decision seemed so much easier! James and Jane, his assistant, have helped me throughout the stressful process of buying my first home, and I must say they were the only professionals I encountered that never let me down in this. I would strongly recommend them and I will never thank them enough for their help.
James and Jane are so helpful, reassuring, and always responsive to emails :)
Quick efficient and always helpful, it's made dealing with our mortgage a stress-free experience. A special mention to James and Jane who have given us excellent advice throughout.
Very easy and quick process.
Tom, Tara and the team have gone above and beyond to arrange our mortgage taking all the stress out of the process. I’d happily recommend the mortgage company to anyone.
I would strongly recommend this company. They take all of the stress out of trying to arrange your own mortgage, everything was so easy.
Excellent service again from James, Jane and the rest of the team. Everything is handled professionally and explained in whatever level of detail is required. We would have no hesitation in recommending their service
We used this company few times now and they are the best! Very professional staff, everything doing fast and never let us down! We will definitely use them again! Special Thank you to James and Jane from Beeston branch. Alina and Dmitrijs.
Fantastic service. Tom and Tara made our remortgage so straightforward! Without Tom we never would have been able to find the right mortgage to enable us to complete an extension. Thank you!
What a amazing team very fast and Efficient and nothing is to much trouble again a very big thank you to all.
Both Tara and Tim were faultless with everything involved in the purchase of my new property and I would like to thank them both very much.
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 401 reviews