Reserve Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Reserve Limited
Read Reserve Limited Reviews
Gréât customer service and speedy delivery!
Thanks! Order was swiftly dealt with to pick it up in store. All easy and straight forward!
Fab wines and very efficient service
I ordered the wines as a thank you gift for my daughter. They arrived very promptly and she was very happy with them.
First time shopping with Reserve Wines and I will, definitely be shopping again. Prompt and polite service ......Oh! and delicious wine. Thank you.
Fab wines!
The service and delivery was spot on. However the Rhubarb gin taste different to how I remember it. It tastes good but I prefer the old recipe. Ta
Wanted a particular wine and found it online here. Excellent service & prompt delivery. Will use again.
Ordered a double case of wine as a present and item arrived the following morning. Nicely packaged and gift was very well received.
I received notifications at every stage of the process and the wine arrived exactly on time with plenty of notice.
Great experience. I had to contact them after placing my order and received a prompt reply. The problem was dealt with quickly and I had a humorous exchange of emails. Very friendly and helpful company. I will return.
Never been disappointed. You have taken the risk out of choosing wine with your knowledge. Your teams availability to give friendly advice at the point of ordering is brilliant.
Absolutely fantastic service and delicious wine
....
Lots of choice of wines, very easy to order online and prompt delivery. First time we have used this company and was very impressed and would use again and recommend.
Really enjoying the subscription boxes. They make us try new things and discover new regions and varieties. Staff in the shop are always very knowledgeable and helpful. Thank you!
We love our wine subscription from Reserve, the perfect gift for my wine loving other half! :)
As always excellent choices and exceptional service!
Fantastic service. First time I’d bought from them. By mistake I put the wrong delivery address. They immediately called and sorted it all out. Even when I missed the call, as I was in a meeting, they sent a text so I could do it that way. Superb service and I will order again.
Super Quick. Great wines.
Reserve Limited is rated 4.70 based on 84 reviews